• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nice to meet you Dotcom, I name searched you and it makes me happy to have another top Oli back on the boards :) (Speaking of top Olis, where has Rich been?)

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I 2-0'd Les Golrock (sp?), Arty, Quik and Green Beast in bracket. Then 3-0'd Grimace in winner's finals. Lain had gotten DQ'd in winner's for taking too long of a break. lol. So then when we played in grand finals, I decided to forfeit the first set. So we played one grand final set. It went to last hit 5th game. lol. All in all a good tourney.

I also won a MM against Kain and Meneil.

And Lain and I got 2nd in doubles behind Grimace and Fatboy.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
what is vVv?

i saw mikehaze and havok wearing shirts and putting vVv before their names.

also, welcome back :p
bang

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/

that's just to look around, we're basically a gaming community for all types of games. From GoW to Halo, to MMO's, all the way around to rhythm games like guitar and DJ hero.

Check out the site, it has some really great stuff :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Ok, it's after midnight so TECNICALLY a different day; please don't hate me for this double post, I actually have something of substance to say :) So I was playing a Snake earlier and I could have sworn I saw fltilt clank with his DACUS. I already talked to weruop about this and he said it probably would, so what are your thoughts?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Eat dacus with Final smash
You mean fsmash...don't you:confused:

Anyways, I had the greatest daydream yesterday. How awesome would it be if we could Z DROP PIKMIN - pikmin raining from the sky would be amazing, and z dropped purple for edge guard would ****

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Jowii we gotta play that game again soon
What game. Oh! You mean THE GAME. The real purpose of SSBB. The purpose of everything actually.

That game?

Don't get Kirbicided in our friendly because I'll never go against an Olimar w/ Kirby during tournament anymore.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
What game. Oh! You mean THE GAME. The real purpose of SSBB. The purpose of everything actually.

That game?

Don't get Kirbicided in our friendly because I'll never go against an Olimar w/ Kirby during tournament anymore.
I hear shade avatars are the new thing

Top Bottom