• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

Or when person who made it tells you when they first made the account on a different computer and you had no clue ;o
Or when the person lying about it is a terrible liar and isn't fooling anyone and tries to cover it up at first but gets caught because he makes a post on the wrong computer and gets caught and banned <3

c'mon fino, did you really think i didn't know? I was just waiting for proof :D And I knew it would only be so long before you ****ed up.

Geddan

Smash Ace
lol fino you ***, you almost had me, but i always had a hunch that it could maybe be you.

btw, to everyone, although the official thread hasn't been made yet in the tournament listing section, the official dates for the Hawaii Smash Invitational has been announced.

it is July 31st and August 1st. if you have no plans to attend apex then you should definitely try to come to this since you'll have a chance to **** hawaii and take all our money. lol

housing is not an issue and will be provided for all OoS players who decide to come, you just have to pay for the travel expenses.
i am CURRENTLY trying to work on getting a donation pool going to help assist OoS players wanting to come but CAN'T afford it. if you want more info on the tournament, let me know.

Jane

Smash Hero
yea family trip. personally i dont care for disney world again, but universal studios and epcot is freakin awesome

Dnyce

Smash Master
Or when the person lying about it is a terrible liar and isn't fooling anyone and tries to cover it up at first but gets caught because he makes a post on the wrong computer and gets caught and banned <3

c'mon fino, did you really think i didn't know? I was just waiting for proof :D And I knew it would only be so long before you ****ed up.
You forgot the part where I told you and you had no clue but it's w/e. Probably just saying that so you won't get in trouble for knowingly letting me keep DITE until I made a mistake on smashboards :p

Dumb argument is dumb.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh my goodness - A RICHBROWN SIGHTING!! SOMEONE GRAB A CAMERA!!!

And that Hawaii tournament sounds awesome, let me know if that pool for those who cannot afford the trip gets off of the ground; I'd love to go, but that's right before school starts and I already know there's going to be so many things leeching my wallet.

Also, stutterstepped fsmashes against Marth are amazing. This was already known, but I now love them :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I have to get into this whole new upsmash OoS craze, there must be something I'm missing out on lol

And has anyone else ever thought about how Olimar can fight blind? His eyes are shut except for when he's in a pummel. I think it's bad***

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
Wait I thought all olimars used up smash OoS. If you aren't using it you aren't usin olimar right. I get so many up smash kill from metaknight SH fairing me from the ledge and other characters using get up attacks.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Judge didn't know you could shield grab for the first year and the half of the game. xD

Sometimes people just overlook some well-known mechanics.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
So L_Cancel linked this and then I read the title so I guess now I have to post here.

Okay I think that's enough, bye.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
just wait till you start messin with stuff on different stages/slants/mechanics etc.

new worlds open up awww yeee

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I haven't been using usmash OoS, but I've seen several people mention it lately so I'm certainly going to start.

EDIT: Wow, i should really refresh the page before posting

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
lol. Shadow is trolling.

But tbh, I don't feel like I'm that far behind Rich and PS atm. And might be at least equal to Fino. x:

Just gotta keep improving. Going to be the best someday. =o

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I don't get it.

._.

lol
Lol you've never heard "I'm rubber, you're glue, so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks back on you"? I might have paraphrased that a bit, but you get the sentiment :)

@shadow: Any Olimar that only uses three moves needs to commit honorable suicide immediately, and MAYBE we'll consider giving him a funeral.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol you've never heard "I'm rubber, you're glue, so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks back on you"? I might have paraphrased that a bit, but you get the sentiment :)

@shadow: Any Olimar that only uses three moves needs to commit honorable suicide immediately, and MAYBE we'll consider giving him a funeral.
Maaaan, I haven't heard it before for some reason. =(

I was just asking someone about it to see if they could explain it and they recited it. xD I have no idea how I went through my entire life without hearing it. xDDD

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Maaaan, I haven't heard it before for some reason. =(

I was just asking someone about it to see if they could explain it and they recited it. xD I have no idea how I went through my entire life without hearing it. xDDD
Where have you been, living under a Rock(ford)?

lol I couldn't resist the pun when I saw where you're from :chuckle:

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh, I didn't notice at first that you were that guy. But notice how he said "kinda right." You will never see an Olimar try to shield grab a Peach, Sheik, Luigi, Mario, ZSS, or any number of other people who have quick jabs and use them. You also won't see an Olimar camping a Falco. And fsmashing an approaching Marth will get you murdered. Not to mention you're forgetting about usmash, nair, uair, fair, and dair (not much use for bair really unless you must). Then there's still utilt in certain situations, and dtilt and ftlit as mixups. All have their purpose, and without them (especially fair and usmash) Olimar would be a MUCH worse character

Side note: I'm really glad Olimar has so many good moves :chuckle:

Dnyce

Smash Master
Lol, so I just now started using u-smash OoS.
*facepalm*

I can punish so many more things. Lol. I'm a noob.
*facedesk*
I have to get into this whole new upsmash OoS craze, there must be something I'm missing out on lol
*bleedingfacedesk*
upsmash oos is the best for bitch ass peaches who like do dair spam you in their float ):<
QFT
Wait I thought all olimars used up smash OoS. If you aren't using it you aren't usin olimar right. I get so many up smash kill from metaknight SH fairing me from the ledge and other characters using get up attacks.
QFT, Jiom da bess.
L and Zori are the best olimars PERIOD
u trollin?
Lol. That's why I love L_Cancel's Island. <3
*fixed*
L beat them all

and zori my boy
u def trollin'
:olimar:: Rubber
:toonlink:: Glue
Rofl

**** DITE, +1 is fun. (at work atm)
How do people not know how amazing upsmash is? I post vids all the time and it's like the only move I use, lol.

+1

Top Bottom