• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
im willing to bet falcon, snake, DK, bowser, samus, wario, and ganon are not virgins
I'd say the space animals too, they don't exactly seem like the celibate type. Guaranteed virgin: pokemon trainer, that dweeb...

(I kid for those of you who play Pokemon competitively :p)

Jane

Smash Hero
no you definitely arent kidding if there is a virgin in the cast its the pokemon trainer. he cries over everything!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
And I think I'd have to say Kirby by default. I don't think Kirbys have sex, and if they do I'm very very uncomfortable thinking about it O_o

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Meh, I don't know really. I try to come by and post several times a day but I'm only one person :/

Wait.

I've got it.

Do the Oli Boogie now :laugh:

Making that picture actually did give me an idea though - why don't we have an Olimar photoshop contest or just random Oli photoshops? I'm not the greatest with making things (I'm pretty new to it all lol) but I'm guessing some of you out there have some skills you could share
Too lazy, sorry

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Last time I played him in Brawl-, his pikmin were too slow to follow him.
Have they fixed that?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man, dog parvovirus sucks. A friend of mine adopted a dog a week ago but her old dog had parvo so she asked me to take care of it until he could get his last immunization after three weeks, so I said sure. Now the dog is sick and we think it's parvo :( I am bummed...

Dnyce

Smash Master
Last time I played him in Brawl-, his pikmin were too slow to follow him.
Have they fixed that?
No. He cannot dash grab people, he can only tether the edge once, his pluck goes way far away from him. His upB sends him high in the air, but he can only use that once as well. The other differences is he is small, can pluck in the air, no pluck limit, pluck has a hitbox (can wall lock some characters), and the sour-spot of forward-smash and up-smash have increased.

I do not believe that these buffs outweigh the initial nerfs mentioned before.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah I have been with brawl- pre public release since my friend tests, and olimar has never been good. He's a stupid character and they should fix him, and wario.

Denti

Smash Master
guys, i've been fooling around with something lately. Just humor me when i say this. When we do an incomplete Nair the more hits we get in from nair the higher the opponent gets from the ground. A longer incomplete Nair can be followed with footstool. When they are footstooled in the air and hit the stage they are vulnerable to bigger combos. I'm just experimenting, let me know if you think this can be useful

Pete278

Smash Lord
dont forget that his pikmin auto desynch, running charged smashes have never been more fun, just leave a purple behind charging a usmash lol
More like 'pivot grabbing from an entire screen away has never been more fun'. You don't need to dash grab when you can dash dance a ginormous disjointed pivot grab. Plus, his usmash travels huge distance, and you don't have to wait for the Pikmin to come back down, since you can just pluck another to replace it (you can pluck over 6, and the oldest goes away to make room for the newest).

He may not be very good in the Brawl- tier lists, but he's still better than he is in vBrawl.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I would like to say that it has been absolutely fascinating watching DITE revert to his natural state.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, I got poison ivy on my hand, a fever, and nausea (probably related) and still had to work yesterday, so... sleep johns for most of the day.

And kuudere DITE was so plain anyway.

EDIT: I did, too. :3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Well, I got poison ivy on my hand, a fever, and nausea (probably related) and still had to work yesterday, so... sleep johns for most of the day.

And kuudere DITE was so plain anyway.

EDIT: I did, too. :3
Geez, camping trip gone poorly?

I prescribe some :drmario: for your :002:

Get it? Cuz you have an ivy sore :p

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That was quite possibly the corniest joke I have ever heard, Vocal. XD

Not camping, living out in the country.
Same thing (scorpions, snakes, various things to make you ooze), just larger living quarters.

Top Bottom