• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I considered for my 7500th post to be post dedicated to each Olimar, telling them how I feel about each one 100% honestly. Got through a lot of the members, actually. Then I got to one Olimar and felt bad about what I had written, haha. So I changed my mind X:

Some of you know who it is, though rofl.

But yeah, 3/4 of the way there to 1000 X:

Most of it was just me talking about how much I love the Olimars and how those I felt iffy about still are good for our community and/or cool to talk to sometimes.

Oh yeah and I might get back into brawl tournaments again soon.

Asa

Smash Hero
just ate a one piece icecream cake with some of my smash buddies while watching the new One Piece arc, fresh out of a timeskip and into the New World! <3

may listen to the opening more than whip my hair

Turazrok

Smash Master
I mean how will I know if he actually does it if he never posts about it, nor does anyone else.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I guess they will just say they never got it.
But if I was that one Olimar I would still want to read it, it would help me improve my attitude.
Likewise, but it's incredibly difficult to post a list like that.
If you express dislike for multiple people, it isn't so bad. People take your list for what it is because the ones that you dislike can share that common trait.
If you express dislike for just one person, it makes you seem/feel like an ******* because it seems like you're targeting that one person.

It isn't just about having the "stones" to post a list. It's also being aware of social institutions.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Then that wouldn't even be a 7500th post anymore.

And if he did PM them, let's say I posted up the spiteful PM he sent me. Then Hilt would look like a bad guy cause everyone loves me right?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Then that wouldn't even be a 7500th post anymore.

And if he did PM them, let's say I posted up the spiteful PM he sent me. Then Hilt would look like a bad guy cause everyone loves me right?
Not at all.
If it's any consolation, I like you.

EDIT: EFF YOU, TOFER! WHY ARE YOU SO FAST?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I guess they will just say they never got it.
But if I was that one Olimar I would still want to read it, it would help me improve my attitude.
But this person doesn't take things well like most of you all would.

Also, there would be quite a few that didn't get the PM, since I had a bit of a ways to go. Was going in order of who had the most posts in the social from top to bottom. Wasn't even half way through, I don't think.

Also you know I love ya blissy <3
I wonder if I'm on that list? Y'know since I'm an Olimar now. :cool:
nope
Was I in there?
yep

Haha, if someone wants me to post their part, and I actually got to it, I'll post it. If I haven't, I'll cook something up, honesty included.

Edit: wow I got super ninja'd rofl

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Senior Hilt, are you going to make my dreams come true?

Also, I think a bunch of smashers are doing Ohayocon again next year. You should come too. :9

:phone:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The part towards the one that made me change my mind isn't written. It was when I was putting my words together that I decided to abandon the idea.
Senior Hilt, are you going to make my dreams come true?
????

Also, I think a bunch of smashers are doing Ohayocon again next year. You should come too. :9
Probably not, for reasons I'm sure you're aware of.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh yeah and I might get back into brawl tournaments again soon.
At this.

And damn. I know why and while I definitely respect the decision it's pretty bonerful that a person ruined it for the rest of us.

Did you read that new manga by Mirai Nikki's creator yet. I was a bit eh at first, but when I finished the first chapter I knew I'd keep with it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
at this.

And damn. I know why and while i definitely respect the decision it's pretty bonerful that a person ruined it for the rest of us.

Did you read that new manga by mirai nikki's creator yet. I was a bit eh at first, but when i finished the first chapter i knew i'd keep with it.
Lol thanks turaz u da bess link me to all the cool ****

no problem man i am the best your welcome bro

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hahaha, we'll see. I haven't

I was a bit eh at first, but when I finished the first chapter I knew I'd keep with it.And damn. I know why and while I definitely respect the decision it's pretty bonerful that a person ruined it for the rest of us.[/quote]The Comfy Kais will live on. Your admittance into DtJ is on the horizon. But yeah, mostly that. It's ****ty but it happens. I'm okay going to tournaments now, though. I'm just still in the process of getting myself to care enough to get better. Also, Ohayocon is in January. And I'm planning on all the snowboarding my body can take this Winter, so spending money on a con is pretty much out of the question, haha.
Did you read that new manga by Mirai Nikki's creator yet. I was a bit eh at first, but when I finished the first chapter I knew I'd keep with it.
I was a bit eh at first, but when I finished the first chapter I knew I'd keep with it.

Lol thanks turaz u da bess link me to all the cool ****

MAN BRO YOU ARE RIGHT TURAZ IS THE BEST EH GIVES ME COOL ISH AND DOESNT AFK OF ANYTHING

Turazrok

Smash Master
Hahaha, we'll see. I haven't

I was a bit eh at first, but when I finished the first chapter I knew I'd keep with it.And damn. I know why and while I definitely respect the decision it's pretty bonerful that a person ruined it for the rest of usThe Comfy Kais will live on. Your admittance into DtJ is on the horizon. But yeah, mostly that. It's ****ty but it happens. I'm okay going to tournaments now, though. I'm just still in the process of getting myself to care enough to get better. Also, Ohayocon is in January. And I'm planning on all the snowboarding my body can take this Winter, so spending money on a con is pretty much out of the question, haha.I was a bit eh at first, but when I finished the first chapter I knew I'd keep with it.

MAN BRO YOU ARE RIGHT TURAZ IS THE BEST EH GIVES ME COOL ISH AND DOESNT AFK OF ANYTHING
YOU ARE WELCOME PAPA HILT
wow quote freaked out lolll

Blissard

Smash Lord
Top Bottom