• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah, quote's super weird.

And yeah Tura, thanks for that link. Cool manga reading bros need to stick together.

:phone:
QFT

I have a folder of bookmarked mangas longer than the screen and the sad part is none of them are finished :( probably never will be

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I have a bunch bookmarked but a lot of them I've got committed to memory. It's pretty ironic that the ones I have bookmarked are the ones that update the slowest.

:(

Asa

Smash Hero
****ing liar game needs to get off its *** and make more awesome chapters again!!!

;_;

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh yeah and I might get back into brawl tournaments again soon.
This was all you needed to make your 7500th epic :)
I knew it, Hilt hates me T_T
Hate's a strong word.

I kid :awesome:
But this person doesn't take things well like most of you all would.

Also, there would be quite a few that didn't get the PM, since I had a bit of a ways to go. Was going in order of who had the most posts in the social from top to bottom. Wasn't even half way through, I don't think.

Also you know I love ya blissy <3nopeyep

Haha, if someone wants me to post their part, and I actually got to it, I'll post it. If I haven't, I'll cook something up, honesty included.

Edit: wow I got super ninja'd rofl
I'd like you to post my, if you got to it. And if it's unpleasant you can just lie and say you hadn't gotten to me yet lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
how is my post count so high? i didnt think i posted that much anymore. i'm close to hilt on this thing... awesome.

asob4

Smash Champion
I missed 3 pages of posts in like an hour.
I bet im the hated olimar. Mhmm.

In other news, im building a deck for battle roads for Pokemon tcg :3 I hope I do well or at least finish my deck before battle roads so I dont need to use some half ***** deck.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'd like you to post my, if you got to it. And if it's unpleasant you can just lie and say you hadn't gotten to me yet lol
Vocal: Always liked you. You spurred a lot of activity during the Summer of 2010 and it was great having you around in the bursts that you were active. You were a lot like Noa. Smart when talking about the character, regardless of your lack in tournament experience. Wish we'd be able to make it to the same tournament sometime, but alas, that probably won't happen, haha. That said, I hope you do stick around the Olimar boards. Enjoy your company.
There ya go X:

Edit: I left Dajay the **** out.

asob4

Smash Champion
If you did mine I wanna see it :D

Hopefully it would be about my former glory and not my nonsense posts nowadays

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dear god BSL, I lost so ****ing hard at that. XD
What is that from?

BTW. I'd like to see mine if you've gotten to it, Hilt. Not in public, in PM. :x

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
There ya go X:

Edit: I left Dajay the **** out.
Ha, that made me smile. I've enjoyed my days here, and hope for many more. And who knows, I haven't sworn off of Brawl forever, we may Olibro it out at another tourney yet. Also, now that I have a copy of Brawl again I might even start doing actual gameplay things as opposed to just screwing around here on the social :awesome:

Oh yes and LMAO (past tense) at Dajay

*wonders if Dajay still lurks and what he thinks of his legacy*
Dear god BSL, I lost so ****ing hard at that. XD
What is that from?

BTW. I'd like to see mine if you've gotten to it, Hilt. Not in public, in PM. :x
It's boogers. I bet it's boogers.

Also, when it comes to the social post count, none o' ya'll *****es ever gonna catch me

That is...unless this social gets scrapped and replaced at some point. Oh god, I might have a mid-life crisis

edit: And oh yeah, no way we're ever getting banned long as ROB is in the game. Such a freaking hard counter :urg:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
(It was a big board-wide troll after the Brood event, skank)

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
:awesome:

So Bowser definitely has a GR infinite on Falco. Zigsta showed me just how easy it is to do consistently.
We should probably pick him up for the match-up.

D

Deleted member

:awesome:

So Bowser definitely has a GR infinite on Falco. Zigsta showed me just how easy it is to do consistently.
We should probably pick him up for the match-up.
If this is true, then that's incredible. I'd have a pocket Bowser just for that.

D

Deleted member

Why are you here? But happy birthday while you are :p It's pretty random that today would be the one day you'd pop in here lol
It's because I saw you had the last post. I think that's why I came in here the last time. xD

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The timing's tricky, but I find it easiest against Falco. I practiced it a LOT.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It's because I saw you had the last post. I think that's why I came in here the last time. xD
I feel special :b: I spent summer in Philly so I never got a chance to see you, or anyone from NEOH for that matter. How ya been? Whatcha been up to?
The timing's tricky, but I find it easiest against Falco. I practiced it a LOT.

Is it easy to land the grab? As in, is it easy enough to justify learning a new character, or is the rest of the matchup too punishing to have as a pocket secondary?
Hi Zigatsa!
<3~

Guys, I forgot how to jump cancel upsmash out of shield with tap jump off.
I keep trying to do it, but I do a grab or something else.
Hit jump button > smash stick up +A at the same time. You have to input the smash nearly immediately after inputting the jump.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You could also just tilt your shield up and roll your thumb from X to A (assuming you have X as jump and A as Attack).

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sup Tofer.

It's not hard to grab Falco as long as you know how to time PSing his laser and your patient. Falco has to get close to KO you. Just shield and grab him.

DEHF HATES this MU now. Just ask him.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
@Tofer, BSL, Asa, Clover: Yeah I did the ones for you. Tofer you must have missed this post. The document's saved on my other computer, so I'll post it when I get access X: Skank I didn't get to you, haha. But you're not the guy D:

Top Bottom