• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
eBay seems like the best resource for the official ones, but you run the risk of getting ripped off if you don't know what you're looking for.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Blissard: Here we go. Haha. So I've brought this up before, but alright so when you first started posting, it felt like everything you posted was 1) to get attention, and 2) to introduce your qualities (asian, gay, acts like a stalker, young) to the community. And while that's cool and all, it seemed forced. This was brought up and it quieted down, haha. And now when it's brought up in what little bursts it is, it's actually funny at times :) Contrary to what I may say at times, I do enjoy having you around <3 you've got a whole lot of personality, and it keeps things interesting. Allowed you to fit in a lot faster, even though you may not fit in as well among the old-schoolers. You're adaptable, though. But yeah, haha. Not a whole lot else to say.
Squid: Not much to say. Easily one of my favorite guys, as well as Olimars. Thought it was hilarious how you use to talk about how you didn't really feel comfortable posting in the Olimar Boards, and started just posting random **** all the time and became part of the family immediately. You're a blast to have in the community and I'm glad you stuck around, whether or not you take this game/character as seriously as you could. I'd tell you how much of a riot you are to hang out with in person, but I think we all already know :p Haven't had one weekend end without me on the floor rolling the whole damn time. Looking forward to hanging out more at the cookout and my tournament. And get online more! You don't wanna make papa hilt sad and lonely
Tin, I didn't get yours written up.

Clove, competitive discussion sounds like a good idea. It would generalize all of the discussions until we see enough interest built up to give a topic its own thread. I'd say it's a step in the right direction.

Bliss, GC controllers are a bit hard to come by. You might be best off getting them online. Game Stop's site says that they sell used controllers, but it also says unavailable so... yeah. Ebay's always a good place to browse. Forgot you use wiimote, haha. Here in Louisville we have a place that buys and sells used games, consoles, movies, stuff like that, and oftentimes people will sell good condition controllers to them, but that's risky. Pawn shops are an alright option because, while they might be used, they're cheap. Just some options. If you do go with Ebay, try to find a seller that seems official. Sellers that sell several, several different items. If you can find someone that has multiple GC Controllers, you're probably shopping at the right place.

Aw Olimars are so... nice lol. MK boards were kinda lonely lol
I love my family ^^;

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Olimari boards are love. The boards for the characters that I use are kinda lame, but I guess I like them too. It's just not the Oli boards though.

asob4

Smash Champion
Olimar boards have always been the best

I miss blackwaltz, icylight, and zori :/ and I guess fino too, he just hasn't been around.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL: You're gaining on me! Just about a hundred posts away, haha. I forget you're sorta not an Olimar main sometime. You kinda just pushed your way into the group but that's alright with me. Although you never really have much constructive to say, outside of random discussions in the social XD You get a little annoying every once in awhile but never enough to where I wouldn't like you, at least as far as I can remember.
yeah, i dont think i post anything constructive ever. mostly because im not good enough to give it, or have my opinion matter.

i play olimar in about as much as luigi, so i cant really say i "main" either. i also dont lurk the boards, which may be why i dont get better. i think there might be 5 threads that i have found on my own. every other thread i post in, i was linked to. which is also why i dont do anything but chat in the social.

as for pushing my way into the group, i agree with you completely. the only reason i am subscribed in this thread is because vocal thought tura was black. then i decided to pick up olimar since the thread was chill. xD

asob4

Smash Champion
I dont even play ygo anymore. I always want to, but too expensive.
So ive been playing Pokemon tcg. All the cards are pretty cheap, most expensive is like $35
Gonna try to go to battle roads this Sunday up in Bakersfield :D

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i kind of want to play pokemon, too, but i just dont see it as entertaining as ygo.
POKEMON IS FOR LOSERS, YGO IS FOR COOL PEOPLE.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll write one up after awhile and probably start on some more of them, haha. I'm interested in finishing the list, now. I'll do yours as well, Skank :)

asob4

Smash Champion
Pokemon is legitly way more fun than ygo

Im currently building a gothitelle deck, hoping the Goths and collectors I ordered get here in time before BR's.
Its a pain to get it to run fast and smoothly.
My draw engine right now is 3 pont, 3 twins, 3 sages, and 2 juniper with 2 pokegears

@hilt I can't wait for mine :D

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Pawn shops are an alright option because, while they might be used, they're cheap.
OH YES, FORGOT.
I got a barely-used purple one at a pawn shop for $5. Pawn shops are good places to find neat things that you'd never think you'd find (rare games, neat tools, etc).

Also, don't be afraid to haggle or ask for compromises. When I bought the aforementioned controller, it was coupled with a GC so they couldn't sell it by itself. I asked them to pair a lone wavebird with the GC to allow them to sell me the controller and they complied.

EDIT: The new discussion thread has been created.
Any feedback would be appreciated. I had a bit of trouble communicating its purpose. ^^;

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
What double post? :awesome:

But seriously, I just did that as an alert for those that have already marked the thread as "read".

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Giggling is fine, but I will not tolerate ****ting in this thread.
Squid is the exception, as he has already carved out his niche in crude comic relief.

Top Bottom