• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Talking about "engaging in alcohol use" is technically against the rules, but posting drunk isn't.

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
So roller isn't doing any of those MM, he said it was a friend that posted that.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Guys I really think I forgot how to actually play Olimar, with my hands. I remember Dthrow shenanigans and "c-stick-in-direction-of-bad-guy" but I think I've been playing Sheik so long that I've lost my camp mentality :( I hope it comes back, I'd like to play both honestly

And it's weird because I've still got most of the Olimar knowledge I've always had (I'd say at least 90%) and yet when I sit down with a controller it's just so foreign to me >.>

asob4

Smash Champion
I was kidding clover :p

Damn I was thinking of playing brawl again and going to some random tourney but idk if ill be able to play oli after playing melee for so long

:phone:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I was kidding clover :p

Damn I was thinking of playing brawl again and going to some random tourney but idk if ill be able to play oli after playing melee for so long

It's definitely weird. I probably just need to play against some actual people to get things to come back to me

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm pretty sure posts with less than 10 characters is against the rules....

Give yourself an infraction.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Guys I really think I forgot how to actually play Olimar, with my hands. I remember Dthrow shenanigans and "c-stick-in-direction-of-bad-guy" but I think I've been playing Sheik so long that I've lost my camp mentality :( I hope it comes back, I'd like to play both honestly

And it's weird because I've still got most of the Olimar knowledge I've always had (I'd say at least 90%) and yet when I sit down with a controller it's just so foreign to me >.>

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

i see the problem, you forgot to say "grab a lot"

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm pretty sure posts with less than 10 characters is against the rules....

Give yourself an infraction.
Wahahahaha! I was hoping someone'd jump on that one.
I actually wouldn't infract for something incredibly minor like that (double-posting or 10char dodge) in a social thread.
(Also, you didn't say "please". :3)

Shame about the quickedits. I thought something seemed weird. :<

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
THE LAW DOESN'T SAY PLEASE!!!!!!!

Yeah, there was a big discussion about it in the mafia social.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Sheik should be camping with needles, Vocal. Play as homosexually as possible and as dabuz said, grab a ton.

But playing Melee sheik should already tell you to do that.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
THE LAW DOESN'T SAY PLEASE!!!!!!!
Actually, I met a sheriff a while back that said "please".
Helped me out of a ditch when my car got stuck in the mud.

Nice guy, would favorite or recommend.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Sheik should be camping with needles, Vocal. Play as homosexually as possible and as dabuz said, grab a ton.

But playing Melee sheik should already tell you to do that.

Yea, I'm an extremely grab oriented Sheik, and needle camping is still different from Olimar's more complex organic wall strategy

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
so this afternoon I played brawl again for the first time in probably close to a year.

I now hold the opinion that Melee is a better game :( it's mostly the wavedashing. Other things I can accept, but that loss of mobility makes so large of a difference.

that said, I pivot grabbed someone for the first time in a year. God I missed that

asob4

Smash Champion
so this afternoon I played brawl again for the first time in probably close to a year.

I now hold the opinion that Melee is a better game :( it's mostly the wavedashing. Other things I can accept, but that loss of mobility makes so large of a difference.

that said, I pivot grabbed someone for the first time in a year. God I missed that
I thought the general consensus was that melee has always been better?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
But playing Brawl for me was such a sad moment. I've lost the ability to keep track of my line, instinctively hypen smash and USOOS - I didn't even time a single whistle properly. I felt like such a noob :(

Top Bottom