• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Streetlight Manifesto's gonna be in Nashville (three hours from me) in a couple months. Might have to put back the cash to make it, haha.

Also, welcome to the family :D

EDIT: OH **** they're in cincinnati like right afterwards. Done deal.

asob4

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure im the reason for ska being the official olimar music genre, iirc. But my memory sucks. It was probably a joint thing.

I saw streetlight at warped tour 09 and I haven't seen them since :/

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Im pretty sure im the reason for ska being the official olimar music genre, iirc. But my memory sucks. It was probably a joint thing.

I saw streetlight at warped tour 09 and I haven't seen them since :/

i thought we werent allowed to talk about drugs...?

asob4

Smash Champion
but its only not allowed if i talk about consuming said drugs right?
what if i start a debate about medical marijuana? lmao

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Who in here knows The Beach Boys? Who here has listened to the "Pet Sounds" album and knows the amazing music flowing through my head right now?

If you haven't heard it, then change that. Listen to it. Beginning to end, all at once, no breaks. I guarantee you'll never think of The Beach Boys the same way again.

Jane

Smash Hero
hahaha i wish i could. i'll be listening to it sober for now. got an essay to finish so i'll report back with my thoughts when it's done.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
but its only not allowed if i talk about consuming said drugs right?
what if i start a debate about medical marijuana? lmao

Discussion of the ethics of medical marijuana and similar topics come very close and may touch on actual drug use. By my interpretation, it would be allowed but watched VERY carefully. Also, any slip-ups after a general warning (such as this one or Hilt's previous warning) would be infracted rather than warned. No exceptions.
Hilt, please correct me if any of this is improper/wrong or if I'm being too much of a hardass/softie.

Jane, since I know how you get down I'll recommend especially for you that you digest some natural spices if you catch my drift. That album will blow your mind.
Which brings me to my next point. I'm not an idiot, just new to the idea of having to enforce the rules.
I'm a little insulted, Voc. :<

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Discussion of the ethics of medical marijuana and similar topics come very close and may touch on actual drug use. By my interpretation, it would be allowed but watched VERY carefully. Also, any slip-ups after a general warning (such as this one or Hilt's previous warning) would be infracted rather than warned. No exceptions.
Hilt, please correct me if any of this is improper/wrong or if I'm being too much of a hardass/softie.

Which brings me to my next point. I'm not an idiot, just new to the idea of having to enforce the rules.
I'm a little insulted, Voc. :<
I honestly thought the rule was that we weren't allowed to speak about things explicitly, like the way television was censored in the 50s. Mah baaaaaaaaaaaad

Turazrok

Smash Master
I got infracted for my discussion of my good friend mary. She's a purveyor of fine wiseman's leaf though.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
god dammit OLIMAR BOARDS I LOVE YOU BUT NOT ALL OF YOU BUT MOOST OF YOU 7500 THE RTRUTH COMIN OUT but i still love just about all of you truth time comin soon clover don't try X:

edit **** this in pink wrong CODE

eDIX: SOMEONE POST SOMTHIG I WANNA POST MORE BUT DONT' WANNA POST NOW BVECUSE I DOUBLE POST AND I CN'T DO THT AAINST ATHE RULES.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
SONCI ON THE RUNE SONIC UNMUBMER WONE SONIC CMON NXEX SO WATCH OUT FO RONSIC EXXXXXX GOTTA GO FAST GO FAST GO FASTER FASTSREF FOSRARERER DU DU DUDUDUDUDUDUD DU DU DUDUDUDUDU DON IC **** I READPEAD MYEADX :x

edit dDON'T BLINGK TO THIK JUST GO GO GO GO GOGOOGOG OG O DUN DUN DUDUDUDUDUDU DUER DU DUDUDUDUD DON'SC **** THE REST OF THE SONG DOESN'T REMEMB

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The good news: I just got back my copy of Brawl! My friend had accidentally put my game-folio away with his summer storage.

The bad news: I've played so much Melee that I don't think I know how to play Brawl anymore. And it feels weird not being able to wavedash. And it feels REALLY weird being so floaty and...well...slow >.>

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I thiiiiiiink he passed out or something.
What a shame. I really wanted to hear more. X3

Top Bottom