• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Awww yeah

Though that would mean I have to sink more money into a Nintendo system. #IsItWorthItHmmmmmmm
so that metaknight ban poll?

its over.

76% of voters favor ban. LOL. **** metaknight.
*yawn* I can't believe this hasn't been settled yet.
So is mk finally gonna be banned? MIGHT be worth playing brawl again but only for that reason.
But then there's still gay flaco and marf

:phone:
It's pretty crazy that someone so incredibly unbalanced has been free for so long. There's sort of the same thing in Melee, but that game has multiple characters at a stupid level so it's more acceptable. Kind of the philosophy behind Brawl+.
Fudge
Uncle
Nectarine
Kansas

I'm tired.

Sugar
Honey
Iced
Pekoe

I need to.

asob4

Smash Champion
Gummy candies are quite gross I agree.
I just thought of the gingerbread man when I read "you're a monster"

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm honored that you cast me as a character voiced by John Lithgow in your thoughts.

Gummy candies aren't all gross. Just those really sticky ones that taste like they've been out in the dirt for a few months.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I actually like Brach's gummy bear/worms, but that's mostly because I grew up on them. More so gummy words. My mother use to work for Brach's, so I got free candy all the time as a kid. But candy for me is completely mood dependent, haha.

I know from experience that that not-viewable picture oreo posted is one of either surprise, disgust, or disappointment.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I actually like Brach's gummy bear/worms, but that's mostly because I grew up on them. More so gummy words. My mother use to work for Brach's, so I got free candy all the time as a kid. But candy for me is completely mood dependent, haha.

I know from experience that that not-viewable picture oreo posted is one of either surprise, disgust, or disappointment.
I'll take All Of The Above for 500 Hilt.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
OMG, start from 1:08 of that last vid, insane combo there. Also, doesn't look like the oli/peach team works too well, but it also appears to be lots of inexperience in strategy contributing to that :l

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dude, dabuz is coming down from New York for the Austin championships.
No johns.

Turazrok

Smash Master
BSL doesn't wanna go down to the next city :troll:

nah I'm jking. I'll see what I can do.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Spoiler alert:

He's gonna cancel
Nope, I can't cancel; because i already bought the plane ticket, and just reimbursing the ticket costs me more than half the price =x

also, i thought this trip out MUCH better than SIIS6, it has no weakness to college work overload

asob4

Smash Champion
Ketamine ocean. Womp womp womp da da womp womp womp wub wub wub wub

PS I did ketamine tonight and its as godly as I remember

asob4

Smash Champion
No it is quite amazing, and is actually being tested as an antidepressant. Its so good at it that one dose of ketamine cures severe depression for a month

Plus its really fun and makes you feel super floaty and **** lol

Jane

Smash Hero
"Frequent use can cause disruptions in consciousness and lead to neuroses or other mental disorders.
Ketamine can cause a tremendous psychological dependence. The dissociation from one's consciousness experienced with ketamine can be highly seductive to some people, and there are many cases of ketamine addiction."

asob4

Smash Champion
You must realize that says FREQUENT use. Everything is bad in excess. Moderation is key to any kind of drug use.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Come on, guys. T_T

Global Rules said:
Additionally, discussion about engaging in drug and/or alcohol use is not allowed, regardless of a user's age or laws in his/her jurisdiction.

Top Bottom