• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i only played 1 of them, and i dont remember what it was called.

gamecube for sure though. it was boss, and thats all i remember.

it was enter the dragonfly. no doubt about that one.

apparently it sucked and everyone hated it... :c

SuSa

Banned via Administration
My favorite tradition is watching anime.

Daily.

I also think I'm going to try out a new avatar every day I get online. First off is #5 (that you guys voted on) but I ignored it for my current avvy because she's yandere. <3

Yandere > all

D

Deleted member

I currently got 4 Christmas trees set up in my house. Usually there's more.

+1.

I've never +1'd before.

Dajayman

+1ing is the greatest invention of mankind. It cures all diseases, it solves world hunger, and it brings peace and joy to the hearts of everyone on Earth.

+1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I currently got 4 Christmas trees set up in my house. Usually there's more.

+1.

I've never +1'd before.
That actually wasn't a plus one. A plus one usually has little to do with the topic and it's only purpose is to increase post count.

Btw, who is that in your avatar?

Dajayman

This thread would be dead without +1! All posts, no matter how little or how big their post quality is still +1! We'd be nothing without +1, NOTHING!!!

+1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
This thread would be dead without +1! All posts, no matter how little or how big their post quality is still +1! We'd be nothing without +1, NOTHING!!!

+1
I beg to differ, strongly. This thread now is incredibly dull. People don't talk about things anymore. They don't even really banter with one another...it's mostly just +1s. I think part of the reason is that a lot of people that used to post don't post anymore.

People who are missed:
Draco
Clover
Tin (you aren't here enough)
What ever happened to Angbad?
Echo
Rich (ok, sure, he's here like ONCE a month lol)
Dabuz

I just want this thread to be interesting again :/

Dajayman

But even if we do talk about interesting subjects we're still +1ing. You should phrase your hate differently, you can say you hate +1s that have little or no content. You can't say you hate +1 because +1 gives this forum it's life! Imagine if we all had 0 post count or if you couldn't brag about being the greatest poster in a thread. There would be no purpose of posting and there would be +0 posts in every thread.

+1 is the meaning of life.

Dnyce

Smash Master
People who are missed:
Draco
Clover
Tin (you aren't here enough)
What ever happened to Angbad?
Echo
Rich (ok, sure, he's here like ONCE a month lol)
Dabuz
I rarely post in here anymore, but I have a lot of free time and hit this place every once in awhile to see what's up.

Jane

Smash Hero
also i decided that im just accepting the fact that dajay is going to be 5th ): i know i cant keep up with his +1's unless i seriously force some lame **** lol

p.s. this wasnt motivated because of voc's b!tching

p.s.s. <3 you voc

p.s.s.s. im a wee bit tipsy right now :D

p.s.s.s.s +2

SuSa

Voted avatar up.

Changing it every day I log in for the rest of December.

I have something super special awesome planned out for the entire month of February.

I probably won't be doing anything for Jan.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
Vocal, I want to +1 with substance...

In PR we usually eat pork (pernil) with rice with peas ( I think that's how you say arroz con gandules but I'm not sure, google translate is not that reliable) for Christmas. That goes with a nice cheesecake :D, cause I love it. What do you guys all eat during the holidays? I don't know much about the holidays of other religions and such since in PR it's mostly Christmas.

I want to call a meeting of this boards followers. Since we all want that +1 so badly, why do we not all try to set a time in future where we all get on and simply +1 this board for a few hours straight.

I knew of a thread once that was powered by 10 people. For an hour straight they managed to get a few hundred posts in because everyone kept commenting on each's posts really quickly. If that happens, you all get to get +1 faster. But we need more people and be really active.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
But even if we do talk about interesting subjects we're still +1ing. You should phrase your hate differently, you can say you hate +1s that have little or no content. You can't say you hate +1 because +1 gives this forum it's life! Imagine if we all had 0 post count or if you couldn't brag about being the greatest poster in a thread. There would be no purpose of posting and there would be +0 posts in every thread.

+1 is the meaning of life.
Every post isn't a +1, though every +1 is a post. They are posts that contain little or no content, the main purpose of which is to increase post count by one. The charm of +1 is when they are used sparingly. I used to smile a little whenever I saw +1s, now they're simply too common to have novelty.
Vocal is so hypocritical though, he is the leader of +1 in this thread by a large margin yet he claims he hates +1.
I am no such thing. I only posted when I felt like it and what I felt like posting about. If it seemed like there wasn't anything interesting going on, I'd try to spark up activity somehow (that's how the Question of the Day began). I posted quite a bit, but only +1ed a little.
He looks good with a santa hat on :reverse:
Vocal, I want to +1 with substance...

In PR we usually eat pork (pernil) with rice with peas ( I think that's how you say arroz con gandules but I'm not sure, google translate is not that reliable) for Christmas. That goes with a nice cheesecake :D, cause I love it. What do you guys all eat during the holidays? I don't know much about the holidays of other religions and such since in PR it's mostly Christmas.
OMG CHEESECAKE I WUNNA GO TO PR NAO!!!!!!!!!!

>.>

Ahem.

That's cool; the rice and peas sounds alright and I'd LOVE the cheesecake :D In the US, or at least in my family, we usually eat some combination of turkey, ham, sweet potatoes (also called yams), ordinary potatoes, green beans, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, and probably a few other things I can't remember. All to be finished off with a sweet potato or pumpkin pie - yum ^_^

edit@Dabuz: Your image is broken :<

+1 = Absolute value of the definite integral, y=x, from x=-1 to x=1
If I could somehow post that, would that be note worthy +1 Vocal?

Dajayman

EVERY post is a +1. Post anything, whether it's a pointless post or a high quality post. You'll see your post count go up by +1. You can't escape +1, it is the essence of this forum life! So instead of hating +1, you should learn to love and embrace +1.

EVERY post is a +1. Post anything, whether it's a pointless post or a high quality post. You'll see your post count go up by +1. You can't escape +1, it is the essence of this forum life! So instead of hating +1, you should learn to love and embrace +1.
I am no longer a +1er. I will move from the pack and become a... Find Y if y=x+3 when x = -1

(not a typo)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
That like saying everything someone says is a speech. +1 is a subset of post type; the quality of increasing your post count does not make every post a +1.

In other news, getting a really low hair cut when it's 36 degrees out isn't the world's greatest idea >.<

Top Bottom