• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

You can't escape from +1. +1 is always here, always watching you.

+1
I will break from the pack!
That like saying everything someone says is a speech. +1 is a subset of post type; the quality of increasing your post count does not make every post a +1.

In other news, getting a really low hair cut when it's 36 degrees out isn't the world's greatest idea >.<
Wear a hat.

What is the difference between a "baker's dozen" and a regular "dozen".

A baker's dozen has 13

And I bought a hat especially for that reason xD
Wrong. The difference is that a Baker's dozen has "one more" than a dozen.
*is obsessing over everything*

I'm going through and watching everything on my "need to watch" list.
I need to do that with my game list.I bought so many over the last 3-4 years and yet have not finished a lot of them.

In monotheism, there is how many deities?

3 months is not too bad. I played reflex for a total of 21-22 days. Advance wars has as much as 25 days on that. This is only on two games.

what's the difference?

1 god.
Correct answer. The difference is "one". This thread lives on the symbolism of 1.

The place that is above 2nd is another embodiment of this.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
@Xeylode

Between 4 Runescape accounts I had put in 140 days. That's just the ones that were members. There are 3 others that I never got to see my playtime for.

I had 16~ days on Tales of Symphonia. I have about 4 days on ToS:2 =\

I had 22~ days on Final Fantasy X.

I put in something like 3000 hours in Melee. (Over 100 days)

I've put in 300~ hours into Brawl. (The game sucks, doesn't even deserve that much.)

For anime I have put in 150~ days. (I've been playing Runescape longer than I've been watching anime.. but for at least 80~ hours I'd do both at once. XD)

/has quit Run! Escape! for a good 6 months. I tend to do that though.. every year -_- then I get bored with life and go back for 6 months.... then quit for another year. XD

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
hmmmm...i think i have about...4 days worth or anime >_>

but AT LEAST 200 days worth of videogame game time (even that could be generous)

also, definitely a year or more of doing nothing at all but thinking of stuff i could be doing

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace

OMG CHEESECAKE I WUNNA GO TO PR NAO!!!!!!!!!!

>.>

Ahem.

That's cool; the rice and peas sounds alright and I'd LOVE the cheesecake :D In the US, or at least in my family, we usually eat some combination of turkey, ham, sweet potatoes (also called yams), ordinary potatoes, green beans, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, and probably a few other things I can't remember. All to be finished off with a sweet potato or pumpkin pie - yum ^_^

edit@Dabuz: Your image is broken :<
Cheesecake is in my house cause I demand it, my fav desert. <3

On anime, I easily have somewhere around a whole month. I haven't seen anime in so long though :/ need to go back :(.

I was also addicted to FFXI, and I'm about to start playing again XD

I like being different, but not loud either. Also, I have never played many FF games. Is XI any good?

Given the function y(t)=e^(ln(x+0.5))
What is y(0.5)?

SuSa

For the next I-don't-even-know-how-long I will be changing my avatar each day that I log on. Hopefully this is every day or every other day. I originally wanted to do this as a "hell, why not" sort of thing... but have decided to turn it into a long about me, written one day at a time.

Each avatar has a meaning. Every day I change my avatar - I will update this blog with it's meaning. Some will be longer than others, some may just be to tell a few details about why I chose that avatar and what it means to me. I already have 39 avatars selected and plan to choose more. February has it's own avatar thing planned which will be separate from this blog. I already have all my Feb. avatars chosen....

Overlying theme that must be present in every single one of my avatars because that's how I roll:
Female anime character

Data that must be present:
Which anime character it is.
First and last name (if last name has been released... IIRC Shana from Shana no Shakugan doesn't have a last name =| )

So let's begin. Let's start off with the two avatars I had before this blog + my user titles that were with them.

is watching you...
This combination was merely chosen because I used to be a moderator. It was more of a joke combination with my powers and a reminder to everyone I was there. When using this avatar I posted in This nice green font color.

I had chosen CC from Code Geass because she was my favorite character at the time. You'll get this reasoning a lot for many of my avatars.

ひぐらしのなくころに
This was one of my most recent avatars and it was the one that matches the font color I have been using. It was chosen because I felt I needed something new, different from CC.

I chose Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni because I feel the lessons she learned throughout the anime were in relation to what I went through in my life. Much of my childhood is the same - my paranoia of my friends was the same, and everything but the fictional occurrences... were much the same. Like me - she has a darker side to herself. She's bright and cheery on the outside but finds it hard to trust her inner emotions with her friends.

Oh - and I like her because she can be considered a yandere. (Told you you'd get this often. ;))

will protect you...
This is Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki [Future Diary]. She is one of the main characters, and is a close friend of Yuki (the protagonist)

She stalks Yuki and is pretty mentally unstable. She'll kill without hesitation if it means protecting Yuki - and she openly admits she will kill anyone who tries to harm him. Throughout the manga she is Yuki's protector, however she is a yandere as well.... she tries to kill anyone who "tries to take my Yuki away from me".

The rest will have to go into spoilers.
I chose Yuno because she portrays that using someone as an emotional crutch will lead to your downfall. While she did it to the extreme, it will still hurt you both in the end. I also chose her because good intentions can have ill effects, something I had to learn first hand as well.

listen to the music
My love for music is something that has grown upon be for the past 6 years. In 6 years I have managed to discover enough music that I still haven't gotten a chance to listen to every song from the artists I listen to! Each day it seems I discover more and more, and I consider music one of the top ways to give meaning to something. It's an emotional statement that is not merely stated - but sung with all of your heart. Often times you can even get away with "speaking" in a way that would sound hilarious if spoken! But when sung, it gives it the meaning it needs.

That was the reason behind today's avatar. PS: This is Mio Akiyama from K-ON! She's awesome and ties Azusa Nakano for my fav. character in the series.

ニャニャ!私の名前は黒猫です。
Ruri Gokou (Nicknamed Kuroneko, or "Black Cat") from Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo, for short). I chose her for some small reasons. One - she's an otaku who enjoys teen-centered fantasy... however I do enjoy the things targeted at young adults more, many of the things I watch fall under that scope. She wears lots of clothing - even in hot weather. I do this too with sweatshirts/jackets when it's a hundred degrees (F) out. She also has a rather extensive vocabulary. Something I take pride in but don't use often. (Why use a word and have to give a long-winded explanation as to what it means if I can just use a common word instead? No reason to resort to erudite English...)

A larger reason is that again, our personalities and life can relate to some degree. We are both somewhat shy, eat alone at school (well I don't attend school anymore but meh), and don't really have many (read: any) friends. The only real friends we do have, we happened to meet over the internet. We may not see eachother often, but we can still consider the other a friend.

Random info:
She cosplays as Maschera ~Lamentation of the Fallen~ quite often.
Oh - and we both like to dance the caramelldansen secretly. :awesome: (Guess it's not a secret anymore is it?)
The title has absolutely nothing to do with her character. It's quite the opposite actually! The title reads "Nya Nya! (meow meow!) My name is Black Cat." which is extremely girlish and would be rather strange coming from Ruri.... but want to see if anyone will take notice and care. (Whom hasn't seen this topic)

SuSa

Typos happen. Don't ask how I hit g instead of m though.

I just went through all 58 chapters yesterday and a little of the day before. There's actually a good number who have read it.

Kind of hoping 59 (Last Diary) is the.. well.. last one... and at the same time I don't.

/reason why I'm hoping it is cannot be stated on this forum. =P

EDIT:

Found out where that G came from. I was thinking "Yuno Gasai"

Fixed that + another typo. (Todays after instead of todays avatar)

Added Mio's last name.

SuSa

Updated with tonights/tomorrows avatar. Click here to see
I have it bookmarked.

It's to hopefully help people get to know my tastes in anime, why I like anime, to put up anime names that people may enjoy, to show people how much of an otaku I am, and to show people the many stupid reasons i like certain anime.

Can't go in blogs because this ****s Lolimar relevant.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Girai Nikki..? It's Mirai Nikki, lol. Surprised to find someone else that's read it XD One of my favorites.
I like Mirai Nikki. I was sad when the 9th died... More sad then when Kamina died. :(

Deadman wonderland is great too. I've been wanting to read pass the first vol, but then I get sidetracked by Kuro****suji and Pandora Hearts... and the occasional Umineko if they have my Jessikano stuff. <3

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The 9th is my favorite character too ^^;
You should read Mosaic if you haven't! You too SuSa X:

And you like DW too?! :O I found a new friend ^_^ You should read the rest!

Mikachiru

Smash Ace

You should read Mosaic if you haven't! You too SuSa X:

I read as much of Mosaic as I could. <3 it. Paradox was amazing. It was like a good ending, except no Yuki or Yuno... At least the 6th doesn't die and the 5th isn't all crazy.

BB is amazing. I expected it to be more yaoi-ish (main reason I've avoided it for so long). Yaoi is ew. <3

I'll continue DW soon. I need more GiIxAda so I can keep reading Pandora Hearts. Or some AlicexGil. <3

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I liked Paradox alright, liked Mosaic a lot more, though.

More people should read DW too O: And Zetman!

Edit: Oh! Have you seen the trailer for the MN anime? X:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
zetmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

im mostly done with the **** arc. i havent read it in a while

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
And it's the type of manga that they probably won't mess up, when it's turned into an anime. DW has an anime coming as well, but no trailer yet :(

Top Bottom