• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I disliked +Anima and it failed to hold my interest very long.

I also rarely read manga. Ever. It has to be amazing for me to bother reading past the first few chapters.

Anonymous

Is the single best manga ever. All 6 chapters of it. I suggest everyone read it. :V

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Lol, I read manga like there's no tomorrow. I'll occasionally watch an anime, but anime usually lack in quality of art (it really depends here. Higurashi had crappy art but Death Note's was amazing). I'm an aspiring artist so art means alot to me. On top of good art, the characters, music and story need to be interesting. And I'd perfer it dubbed. I'm very picky. As long as 3 of them are well done (dubbed or not), it's good. Very few have all of them, like Utena (YMMV on the art. I'm used to shojos).

Graphic Novel > Animation

There is certain humor that can only easily be portrayed through writing. This is still certainly true for animation as well.

But the biggest reason is that graphic novels take much less time to go through than animation. At least, at my reading speed.

SuSa

And I'd perfer it dubbed.
How would you allow your ears to bleed?

I wanted to kill myself after trying Higurashi dubbed and hearing Rena's voice. Do you hear me? Kill myself. It's that ****ing bad. Higurashi isn't alone in this.

99.97% of all dubs are horrible pieces of trash.

Also note that many dubs have scenes/parts taken out (see: Yu-Gi-Oh) or have cultural references that can't be accurately spoken in any other language.

If I refused to watch/read things because of art I wouldn't be watching/reading anything.

Here's my standard:

For some reason I started tearing up at that second one. What one calls breathtaking. The first one was pretty good, but a few things do not look like they have the right angle to what I would expect. Auto-background on the 2nd one. Where do you find this stuff?

Huh? How do you have problems with ike? Is that a personal thing or a character thing?

Dr. Phil has a point. If you wish to make changes, you must realize that there is a problem. The sooner the better. I have an issue with smash. I need to quit.

Dajayman

IL just has really good Ikes. IL Ikes are too good, San must've been born in IL or something...

I'm just not experienced enough with Ike playing as Olimar while they know the matchup. My Ness performs better against Ike than Olimar.

That is surprising. I guess there is more to Ike than I thought perhaps.

I always imagined Ike as the ganon with better priority. All of his moves are punishable, but the difference is that if you get hit by Ike's attacks, they are worse to get hit by. When I think of ike, he is slow like ganon, cannot approach like ganon, and all of his attacks on shield are punishable like ganon.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
IL just has really good Ikes. IL Ikes are too good, San must've been born in IL or something...

I'm just not experienced enough with Ike playing as Olimar while they know the matchup. My Ness performs better against Ike than Olimar.
What ever happened to whistle everything :laugh:

But really it's a lot of pivot grabbing and using purples to keep from getting slowly pushed towards the ledge, at least that's what I've gather, and of course the other pikmin for racking damage in between.

SuSa

For some reason I started tearing up at that second one. What one calls breathtaking. The first one was pretty good, but a few things do not look like they have the right angle to what I would expect. Auto-background on the 2nd one. Where do you find this stuff?
I'm just awesome?

I stalk /e/, /c/, /u/, and /w/ - I also have a ton of friends.

I have like 400 anime wallpapers.... a good 80 still need to be organized. =\

Over 109 folders. :awesome: and counting... as I discover if it's an Original Work (and if so, by which artist) or if it's based off an anime.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
1)Airdodging is only in the air.
2) what happens if you land mid airdodge?
3) whistling allows for punishing

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Not enough information to solve for A.

Hey skank, do you even play Brawl anymore lmao.
He's right. Now, if we were told what type of function these numbers arose from (linear, for instance) and how each value was obtained, THEN perhaps we could ascertain the proper value of A.

Nothing wrong with a x-ray. The flow is a bit chopped. An unicorn ruins the flow completely. Its like a crack in a slap of concrete.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Some people say an historic, though. Historic has the h sound.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Obama says "an historic". That's where I heard it first. Then when I googled it, I read about how common it was.

Dajay, would you lunch Obama in the face?

---

SupposEd to say punched. Typo is staying.

---

Oh, btw, +1

---

Aaaaaand, now I'm top 3 in the posting tier list.

Dan edit: Not anymore. ;p

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lmao, ishouldbestudying

but yeah, only the last 2 posts were me trying to take 3rd. the first two just reminded me to check.

Top Bottom