• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dnyce

Smash Master
I can't leave you guys alone for 2 seconds. Winning a game with Link in 64 is one of the most satisfying feelings there is. Ditto for Samus.
All characters are decent in ssb64. Winning with Link in ssb64 isn't as fulfilling as doing it in melee or brawl :p
That's why they invented the bomb jump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03K-CcYBgTw

:reverse:
Jump off stage + nair > link's bomb jump
(lolhitstun)
But cute ;o
On the positive side, Look at my tourney result for last Saturday

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292858
tl;dr
(1) Metaknight!
(2) Metaknight!
(3) Metaknight!
(4) Olimar...?
(5) Metaknight!
(5) Metaknight!
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

D

Deleted member

That brings me joy, but....this is a childhood legend that EVERYONE should know.

Blissard

Smash Lord
.-.
Not even his dair? Most kirby scrubs at least use all of his jumps and downb, lol.
OH YEAH!!! HOW DID I FORGET DOWN B?!?! Lol, last I played 64 was like 2005...with items on. It's actually really fun with items on...hell...Smash64 is STILL like 10x funner than brawl, even without items.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
According to Fino, Ally is always free. Why'd you lose to him? :troll:
lol <3

Nice work Tin, #2 on a rankings aint too shabby :) And losing to the one person higher than you and Ally is fine; you were in the money anyways
Thank you :bee:

Aww yeah bye bye rob
yeah... He's not a good character. My Olimar just got better faster.

(1) Metaknight!
(2) Metaknight!
(3) Metaknight!
(4) Olimar...?
(5) Metaknight!
(5) Metaknight!
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
damn straight ;)

kk, back to studying, thanks for the shoutouts, much love to everyone. See you after i finish some exams =]

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
This thread is nearly devoid of content. Time to bring back

\-=THE OLIMAR SOCIAL QUESTION OF THE DAY!=-/
:olimar:What's your favorite holiday memory or yearly tradition?:olimar:

This is for anyone of any religion. Personally, I love decorating my family's tree every year; my grandparents have stored away decorations for years, so putting everything together takes at least an hour or more. Put on some Christmas music in the background and it's warm, fuzzy family-bonding time :)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
also, what do I click to go to the last unread message in a forum post?

can't believe I'm actually asking this
find the link to the thread. copy the link.

after the t=####### (or sometimes p=#######) add "&goto=newpost"

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
>.> It's all about Bair spamming as a kirby scrub

:awesome:

also, what do I click to go to the last unread message in a forum post?

can't believe I'm actually asking this
You can also subscribe to the thread using the thread tools at the top, then go to the User CP (ALL the way at the top of the page). If it's got new posts it'll show up there and you can click the down arrow right in front of the thread's name

Jane

Smash Hero
i dont really have any favorite traditions or anything... i genuinely do enjoy spending time with the family during the holidays though. especially because its becoming more rare.

LOL wait, unless we count 420 as a holiday. in which case, getting as high as humanly possible is my favorite tradition

Jane

Smash Hero
@tofer, go to the olimar boards main page or whatever, and then, next to the social, click where it tells you the total number of posts in this thread

+2

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
comin up on 3rd place. about to get into the money of this thread.

+1

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Hilt is going to **** you for +2 cheating Jane.

Lol at considering getting blazed on 4/20 a holiday tradition. That's my favorite holiday too. :3

Jane

Smash Hero
i am not scared of hilt **** :3

i remember my first 420. we ate brownies (at approx. 11AM) and i was higher than balls literally until i went to sleep at around 11PM.

i remember being able to hear my mom and grandma talking in the living room, and being so high that i thought THEY were high lol. i was like "wtf... are... they...? wow im so high"

Top Bottom