• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lol

Dajayman: the libido with feelings

:reverse:

Additionally, how can I put a santa hat on my Chao? Every time I tried to photoshop a Santa Hat and erase the white background surrounding it, it'd get rid of part of the hat as well
***** stole my santa hat

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

And Bliss, if you like rail shooter Residetn Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Darkside Chronicles was terrible!
I don't understand why all of the characters suddenly decided to fight balancing on one foot!
And the RE2 and Code Veronica sections were mediocre, anyway.

Maybe nobody likes you Matt!
Matt's top-tier as a user. How could you NOT like him?

And about my avatar, I still couldn't find a picture fitting those specifications (dunno why, but I forgot to put Suwako in the list of characters that would work) so I just went with Iku, the Metaknight of Hisoutensoku.
Please don't fap to it. :<

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Darkside Chronicles was terrible!
I don't understand why all of the characters suddenly decided to fight balancing on one foot!
And the RE2 and Code Veronica sections were mediocre, anyway.
Your dad was mediocre, ;)

But srsly, the CV section seemed a bit rushed. I kinda liked the RE2, but only for the eye candy.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
but compared to the other chapters, it still felt like the best chapter, the rest just weren't made to fun,

edit: i take away saying just CV was good, the last chapter was actually nicely done for the most part, definitely the best

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Bang'll go down to bottom tier once people figure out how to properly use Rachel.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration

Matt's top-tier as a user. How could you NOT like him?

And about my avatar, I still couldn't find a picture fitting those specifications (dunno why, but I forgot to put Suwako in the list of characters that would work) so I just went with Iku, the Metaknight of Hisoutensoku.
Please don't fap to it. :<
Idc who she is, she looks sexy. And it's too late, I already fapped to her. :3

Jane

Smash Hero
i made a complete *** of myself today in class when i attempted to pretend i had read the assigned reading and had to talk about it to the whole class ):

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I need to get a lot of things, like a computer or at least a software update for my iPod which will allow me to use the current apps like the AIM app.

Jane

Smash Hero
zomg guys so i just finished my paper for anthropology, now all thats left is finishing a powerpoint presentation for portuguese, and then study for easy *** math and anthro finals for next week and im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Trying to find a good reason to post...

I really hate how stupid some people in LoL are. Like start-a-4v5-at-their-inner-turret-as-Vocalyze-desperately-says-B-B-B-B-!-type-stupid.

+1

Top Bottom