• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I need to start forcing myself to draw. I really want to get good, but getting there is such a stab in my ego. :V My drawings are horrible and I wish I could replace nearly anything else with the simple ability to draw on a decent level... /jack of all trades, king of none.. sadly I'm not even a jack of drawing. D=

Both of these made me go "Wow....*fap*"

Personification of Reshiram:

Jasmine (Gym Leader)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal I'mma appear in your dorm someday <3 Not in a creepy way, of course.

And Ice Kirby da bess'. Anyone have Wii game recommendations? Btw Fino, forgot to reply to your post long way back, but my Wiimote is just the regular old one, and that being said...it's old. 2 years of grime and sweat in that thing @_@
Good luck getting past security ;)

And Okami, Wii Edition.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

And Ice Kirby da bess'. Anyone have Wii game recommendations? Btw Fino, forgot to reply to your post long way back, but my Wiimote is just the regular old one, and that being said...it's old. 2 years of grime and sweat in that thing @_@
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade

Also, I'm already at Vocal's dorm.
If he would just look out the window more often, he might notice me. T_T

SuSa

That Jasmine picture is adorable.
Then you might like this one:

Jasmine is amazing. :awesome:

Although apparently there are 2 Jasmine's in Pokémon? O_o

If someone more Poké literate wants to give me what generation each is from. (First Jasmine is from 2nd or 3rd? The next is 4th? IDK. I don't know anything about Pokémon really... I should go ask the Pokéboards.

♪♪♪♪♪

These emotes are the best:
☺

(∟•○•)∟

SuSa

At least I got the Gen's Close/Right.

Coolio. Just means I need to separate her like I did my Naruto. (Shippuden and BS (Before Shippuden)

It's just be 2nd gen and 4th gen. Although, unlike Naruto, I think she's the only girl in Pokémon that I have that appears in multiple generations if what you say is true....

I organize too much.... it's like.. my joy out of my collection is sorting through it all and organizing it. :V

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
She does make an appearance in Diamond and Pearl (not as a gym leader, just comes out of nowhere and says some stuff), but you're probably talking about Gold/Silver and Heart Gold/Soul Silver, which yeah, is a remake.

Dajayman

Susa is giving me a Jasmine fetish... :3

I haven't read My Balls yet BSL, I've been too busy boring myself with Clannad because I made a deal with somebody; it's a long story. At least Clannad is good at boring myself to sleep, I have sleep problems...

SuSa

/Already explained I know jack **** about Pokémon outside of... the actual Pokémon and 1st Gen. =| I only ever cared for 1st Gen trading cards. 1st Gen games. 1st Gen competition.... screw the rest.

Anyways, since the Olimar boards always put up with my ecchi spam. You all get to choose my next avatar out of the next 9 images. (Or opt. to keep my current one)

They can all be cropped/resized if needed (and it will be needed) but just want votes.

SuSa

i like #'s 5 and 7. something about *****es with headphones on strikes me as attractive.

I quote myself from another forum.

I have a fetish for girls with headphones. Yea, it's ****ing random. But I have at least 25-30 pictures of girls with headphones. No, not ear buds. Over-the-head headphones. I want moooooorreeee...
#3 had me drooling.

#5 reminds me of Ruby from Rosario+Vamprire, who I have a HUGE fetish for.
Many, many, many things happened....
http://img600.imageshack.us/g/moe37179rosariovampiret.jpg/

On another note.. Mio looks nothing like Ruby - you're insane.

Dnyce

Smash Master

I meant... some of the new wiimotes have wii-motion-plus built in (ie more sensitive movements) which may be a reason the new one feels better. I didn't really want to know about your old wiimote, lol.
#5 reminds me of Ruby from Rosario+Vamprire, who I have a HUGE fetish for.
You are completely worthless and I refuse to recommend you anything anymore. You're insane.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I decided to make a K-on tier list... so far it goes:
SSS+ Azusa
SSS Yui/Mio
SS Ritsu
S Ui
A Sawako/Nodoka
B-D almost every character from every other anime in existence
E male characters in harems (even though they're useless mother ****ers who can't do anything right and are so dumb they can't tell which girls have the hots for them and never know what to say or do and gets knocked around like a *****)
F Mugi

SSS+ is upper god tier, S being god tier, B being completely unviable for competition (since none of them are actually in the show)
I didn't like Clannad. Or Kano...

Blissard

Smash Lord
Btw, you know how one of the Death Note rules was like "If you misspell someone's name 4 times, the Death Note won't work"? At the beginning of the series, Light wrote the guy on the motorcycle's name like 10 times, each with different spelling, and the guy still died. @_@

Dajayman

I completely agree with what you said about male characters in harems Fino. Not to mentiom when the women come onto them, because the women know that p***y won't make a move himself, they don't end up doing s*** with them!

I mean Ruby said she would be Tsukune's sex toy and he didn't do s***! That drives me absoleutely insane!!!

SuSa

Most of the rules were bull****ed anyways.

http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rules_of_Death_Note

Section IX Part 2

Part 3 seems like bull**** to me. Therefore most of these rules...are..bull****.

Even the ending is a lie.

All humans, without exception, will eventually die.

When they die they go to MU (nothingness).

All humans, no matter what they do in life, will go to the same place after they die. All humans are equal in death.

Once dead, they can never come back to life.
This holds true if you don't have a Death Eraser to bring someone back to life. (Assuming their body hasn't been cremated or destroyed, etc.)

Which means the Death Eraser is bull****.
Or the end is bull****.

<_<

LMAO so many typos in this:

How to Use: XLIIIEdit href= Edit

1. It is useless trying to erase names written in the Death Note with erasers or white-out.
2. If a Death Note is owned in the human world against the god of death’s will, that god of death is permitted to stay in the human world in order to retrieve it.
3. In that case, if there are other Death Notes in the human world, the gods of death are not allowed to reveal to the humans that Death Note's owner or its location.
4. If a human wishes to remove a pesron's name from the Death Note they can only do so with a Death Eraser
5. The Death Eraser is the only thing that can erase a person's name from the Death Note
6. If the Death Eraser is used the person whose name is erased can be broguht back to life as long as the corpse has not been destroyed (i.e. Creamation or decompostition.)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Maybe nobody likes you Matt!

I don't like Clannad much either, but it made me f***ing cry! :cry:
I hate being so sensitive... :(
lol

Dajayman: the libido with feelings

:reverse:

Additionally, how can I put a santa hat on my Chao? Every time I tried to photoshop a Santa Hat and erase the white background surrounding it, it'd get rid of part of the hat as well

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
/Already explained I know jack **** about Pokémon outside of... the actual Pokémon and 1st Gen. =| I only ever cared for 1st Gen trading cards. 1st Gen games. 1st Gen competition.... screw the rest.

Anyways, since the Olimar boards always put up with my ecchi spam. You all get to choose my next avatar out of the next 9 images. (Or opt. to keep my current one)

They can all be cropped/resized if needed (and it will be needed) but just want votes.

This post <3

SuSa

This post <3
I wish sharing 600MB of images was easier. :awesome: Splitting it into 4 150MB shares and uploading each share for 30 minutes to Mediafire for like 4-5 people to download sucks. Let alone updating my collection.

If you love that post you should see my 1,600~ image collection.... with 400~ wallpapers on top of that....:awesome:

Top Bottom