• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Vox, if you switch mains, you have to find a new Santa hat. That one is mine.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh that. i didnt realize that was the "this is my main" icon. i thought it was just the one that i wanted to appear next to my posts. like the control panel describes it as.

Dnyce

Smash Master
It makes sense if you think about it BSL. My banned account had a Pichu next to my name, so I obviously used to be a Pichu main in Brawl but since then have switched to doc.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I can't leave you guys alone for 2 seconds. Winning a game with Link in 64 is one of the most satisfying feelings there is. Ditto for Samus.

Jane

Smash Hero
OMFG dajay is trying to move in on my spot on the tier list!

NEVER DAJAY! I AM THE 5TH BEST OLIMAR OF THE OLIMAR SOCIAL!!!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You can't stop my +1s.

Also when I used to play 64 online it was funny when I was getting ***** against a really good Link but then I'd fthrow them offstage as Ness and they couldn't get back. :laugh:

+1

D

Deleted member

Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning.
Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the waters great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting,
Alone its song will fail...

...thus the earth shall turn to Ash.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning.
Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the waters great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting,
Alone its song will fail...

...thus the earth shall turn to Ash.
Random quote came from where?

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
Man, nice +1 Combo's here. Also, I need to get to my 400th's post... been to close now.

as far as the teacher don't like trolls quote...

I once told a teacher I hate his class and the bachelor's degree (or however the heck you say it) program he designed and told him he ran a horrible program in general. He respects me as one of the best and gave me an A.
:troll:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man, nice +1 Combo's here. Also, I need to get to my 400th's post... been to close now.

as far as the teacher don't like trolls quote...

I once told a teacher I hate his class and the bachelor's degree (or however the heck you say it) program he designed and told him he ran a horrible program in general. He respects me as one of the best and gave me an A.
How to get an A: insult the living daylights out of your professor

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
That's cute that you're going for 400, I'm aiming for 10,000. Need a lot more +1s.

+1 :troll:

I just want to surpass you all in Social post, since I am the best Olimar hands down, I can stop diddy's side b.

I'm kidding, wanted to mass ego boost though :p

How to get an A: insult the living daylights out of your professor
I wish I were kidding... but I remember how everyone stared at me the second I said that, and then the professor gave a test, winning me the hate of like 30% of the class.

Dajayman

I already have like 500+ posts in this thread alone, you won't surpass me. And Vocal is like at 1,200+ (or maybe 1,400+) posts. :p

I don't think I'd ever insult a teacher simply because when I was in school all I'd do is sleep during classes. I guess sleeping during a class is insulting to a teacher though, which would explain why I aced the tests. :laugh:

+1

Dajayman

I saw you on the Peach social Slain, I already invaded there. If it means anything, my post count is higher than Vocal's there. :3

My infractions never accumulate enough for a ban. I do have like 4 pages of infraction history though, luckily they're all spread out over time so they expired.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
GO FOR 100,000

its only 1 post x 30 seconds for a post=2 a minute x 60 minutes in an hour=120 posts x 24 hours=2880 in a day. divide by 100000, you get 34.72 days time just of posting! YOU CAN DO IT SUSA, MAKE THAT 34.72 DAYS OF POST TIME YOUR GOAL d:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Took a little leave to concentrate on school. 1 semester project worth 25% in 4/5 of my courses as well as other huge assignments ranging from 5-20%. End of semester is such a crunch time, man, and then theres exams (got one tomorrow -____-).

On the positive side, Look at my tourney result for last Saturday

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292858

In addition, check out my new PR. It updated, and I'm hanging in there =]

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290743

Iunno how much I'll be posting in th next few days with exams going on but i'll check back for the next lil while :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Dajay is part of the reason this board is so active, at least for me; he's forcing me to compete. I refuse to relinquish my title!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Took a little leave to concentrate on school. 1 semester project worth 25% in 4/5 of my courses as well as other huge assignments ranging from 5-20%. End of semester is such a crunch time, man, and then theres exams (got one tomorrow -____-).

On the positive side, Look at my tourney result for last Saturday

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292858

In addition, check out my new PR. It updated, and I'm hanging in there =]

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290743

Iunno how much I'll be posting in th next few days with exams going on but i'll check back for the next lil while :)
Nice work Tin, #2 on a rankings aint too shabby :) And losing to the one person higher than you and Ally is fine; you were in the money anyways

Top Bottom