• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Jane

Smash Hero
ahhh good **** rich! use that rage and channel it into your drive to win at DC! you still did great at raleigh, but of course we all know you could do better :D

also lol at the predictions of meta knight... its disgusting

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
ahhh good **** rich! use that rage and channel it into your drive to win at DC! you still did great at raleigh, but of course we all know you could do better :D

also lol at the predictions of meta knight... its disgusting
Thank God it turned out he can't spike O_O

I.L.O.

Smash Rookie
hey just thought i would say hi been playin olimar for a while and really like the way he plays found the forum and thought i would introduce myself :p

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
hey just thought i would say hi been playin olimar for a while and really like the way he plays found the forum and thought i would introduce myself :p
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Oli boards :D

I just have to ask or curiosity will kill me: did you see Brood v. M2K?

Since you're relatively new, be sure to check out the guide and the stickies, there's useful stuff in all of them. Oh, and try to search for the answer to a question if you have one before asking it; you might find out other things while looking and it saves us from answering simple questions ;)

And change that avatar. The O in Olimar stands for Optimistic :grin:

Greward

Smash Lord
hi guys i know this is not related to olimar but anyways, i need a secondary for falco, just thinking which one would be best between kirby G&W TL and rob
i should post in every board but im too lazy for it
and i also get a free +1 post so i post it here

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Out of those four, Kirby does the best against Falco. He either goes even or beats him. GW goes even, TL I dunno, Rob has a disadvantage against him.

Also, welcome to the Oli Boards, ILO :) Hope to see you around a lot

Turazrok

Smash Master
Just woke up on my lounger after 3 hours didn't even know I went to sleep goddammit.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
pretty much every time i say anything that has to do with bang, i link to it. dont care how old it is. not trying to bang roll anyone.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so.... would that just make you a huge Capcom fan? lol

i ****ing love dublin dr pepper.

Jane

Smash Hero
not necessarily. i mean yeah capcom is awesome, but being a huge mvc fan doesnt automatically make you a huge capcom fan. just like not everyone that loves smash loves nintendo

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
well i was just saying that

liking MvC made you want to try TvC. the only common thing is 2D fighter, and Capcom. so.... i connected the dots.

wham bam, im outta here.

Jane

Smash Hero
no, theyre related in that theyre both part of the "versus" series, and capcom wanted to make tvc "similar" to mvc in that theyre both fast paced, relatively simple, tag team 2d fighters

but whatever haha, i get what you meant

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I wanna major psychology so bad, but I'm scared that there'll be like.. no money at all in it :/

I can't sleep btw.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hilt, there are so many crazy people out there that it'll be impossible to NOT make money.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I wanna major psychology so bad, but I'm scared that there'll be like.. no money at all in it :/

I can't sleep btw.
See the great part is that I'm not gonna necessarily go into Psych - I've always wanted to be a lawyer so law for graduate school is my backup plan :D I'd love to do Psych, just gotta have a definite future in case I can't

Dnyce

Smash Master

As it stands I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go Psych - how does that make you feel?
HELLL YEAAHH~!!
There's plenty of money in Psych, but it's also one of those majors where if you just go for your undergrad you can live well, but if you do more it's like @.@ moneyyyyy

*Is a psych/chem major ;o*

Top Bottom