• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Turazrok

Smash Master
http://images.memegenerator.net/Inception/ImageMacro/2361014/Hey-man-you-watch-the-apex-stream-Yeah-that-brood-guy-totally-*****-Im-picking-up-blue-gloves-olimar.jpg

Also way cool vocal I allnightered both those papers.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
http://images.memegenerator.net/Inception/ImageMacro/2361014/Hey-man-you-watch-the-apex-stream-Yeah-that-brood-guy-totally-*****-Im-picking-up-blue-gloves-olimar.jpg

Also way cool vocal I allnightered both those papers.
@Inception guy: Your story, it moved me with its coolness, congratulations bro
Are they garbage? My all-nighter papers usually are :) B- material garbage, but still garbage

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
maybe you should shrink them in paint and reup, noob.

also, thread title sux. M&Ms are all the same flavor. get some variety up in that ****.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
THE KING OF THE BAPTISTS!!!!!!!!

get your blue gloves out of here. the baptist king doesnt like them. obv.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, don't give turaz credit when he doesn't deserve it.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dajayman reminds me of The Todd off of Scrubs.

Anyways.. just saying I agree with the OP's title.

+1

Dnyce

Smash Master

RichBrown

Smash Master
So I'm home from Raleigh

This weekend was by far the most heart breaking tournament ever.

I was in complete control in my set vs tyr@nt, me around 40 and him around 100-110 game 3. I tried to whistle a shuttle loop and instead DIed down and got gimped. That really, really sucked, considering the rest of the people in my bracket had NO IDEA how to fight Olimar.

I then lost to N!ck R!ddle last hit game 3. I was making a **** come back, and both of us were in the early 100s. He BARELY survived a purple Uthrow, and then somehow lived through an upB with a red at the end despite horrible DI. He somehow got me high in the air and Uaired me.

I'm trying my best to remain positive about it, since DC is just 6 weeks away. Knowing that I'm that close to taking a top spot at a national is encouraging. But the way it was completely ripped from me... ugh. I really want to turn it around in DC and get this bad taste out of my mouth, because I've more or less felt like **** since.

As for the positives, got some revenge for my olimar buds, taking out !zumi, Fata1, and bzkkt. The Fata1 set was crazy. He won game 1 last hit, and I CPed FD. He got me to my last stock at 0 while he had 2 stocks at 0, so I played the gayest I've ever played in my life. I got his second stock but I was at 60, and there was a minute and a half left. So I decided "eff it" and I just ran after him and combed him to about 80. But then he got an ftilt and got me to 81. There were about 20 seconds left at this point. So I sideBed like a mad man and got him to 85, then we both ate grenades which ultimately got me to about 96 and him 108. I ran off the stage with about 5 seconds left, and died right after time ran out. I then got off to a good start in game 3 and secured victory.

bzkkt took me to last hit game 1 and I pulled it out. I then got off to another good start game 2 and won solidly.

I won my consolation matches against ch0ice and at0msk pretty easily, though I don't think either of them really cared (I know at0msk didn't lol)

I'm pretty depressed at my losses right now but after a couple days I should be ok and I'm going to ****ing destroy everyone at DC.

Dnyce

Smash Master
So I'm home from Raleigh

This weekend was by far the most heart breaking tournament ever.

I was in complete control in my set vs tyr@nt, me around 40 and him around 100-110 game 3. I tried to whistle a shuttle loop and instead DIed down and got gimped. That really, really sucked, considering the rest of the people in my bracket had NO IDEA how to fight Olimar.

I then lost to N!ck R!ddle last hit game 3. I was making a **** come back, and both of us were in the early 100s. He BARELY survived a purple Uthrow, and then somehow lived through an upB with a red at the end despite horrible DI. He somehow got me high in the air and Uaired me.

I'm trying my best to remain positive about it, since DC is just 6 weeks away. Knowing that I'm that close to taking a top spot at a national is encouraging. But the way it was completely ripped from me... ugh. I really want to turn it around in DC and get this bad taste out of my mouth, because I've more or less felt like **** since.

As for the positives, got some revenge for my olimar buds, taking out !zumi, Fata1, and bzkkt. The Fata1 set was crazy. He won game 1 last hit, and I CPed FD. He got me to my last stock at 0 while he had 2 stocks at 0, so I played the gayest I've ever played in my life. I got his second stock but I was at 60, and there was a minute and a half left. So I decided "eff it" and I just ran after him and combed him to about 80. But then he got an ftilt and got me to 81. There were about 20 seconds left at this point. So I sideBed like a mad man and got him to 85, then we both ate grenades which ultimately got me to about 96 and him 108. I ran off the stage with about 5 seconds left, and died right after time ran out. I then got off to a good start in game 3 and secured victory.

bzkkt took me to last hit game 1 and I pulled it out. I then got off to another good start game 2 and won solidly.

I won my consolation matches against ch0ice and at0msk pretty easily, though I don't think either of them really cared (I know at0msk didn't lol)

I'm pretty depressed at my losses right now but after a couple days I should be ok and I'm going to ****ing destroy everyone at DC.

TL;DR

I played the gayest I've ever played in my life.

Good ****, now get yo *** *** on aim and tell me how to play this game ;o

Top Bottom