• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dnyce

Smash Master
So I did a google search for "petey piranha" and this is what google gave me on the left bar

Lol....

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Anal sex is a good way to get rid of butt itching.
Agreed.
Alright Dabuz, after two days of consideration and taste tests, I've come to a conclusion and have to disagree with you. M&Ms are not better than Skittles.
Was there ever any doubt? Dabuz is just off his rocker :p

Also, remember how I said I tried League of Legends. Well...I tried more, and that game is as addicting as crack - it IS crack, in video game form.

I can't even tell you how much I've played this game in the past 24 hours. It's not something I'm proud of >.>

Blissard

Smash Lord
I played Fire Emblem too much in the past 24 hours. Because I hate how everyone who starts Brawl finds Ike to be "the best character eva' " so I just let Ike die in FE. And then I realize that it's game over when he dies in FE.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I played Fire Emblem too much in the past 24 hours. Because I hate how everyone who starts Brawl finds Ike to be "the best character eva' " so I just let Ike die in FE. And then I realize that it's game over when he dies in FE.
oh ho ho ho ho ho

I got a good chuckle out of this :)

Jane

Smash Hero
dajay im digging the avatar... i should really finish that game.

voc it IS crack huh? everyone ****ing plays the **** out of that game

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm so sorry I did this to vocal. But I tried to teach him how to play as much as possible. So he'll be good like me and my melee bros. They > me in melee but I'm greater than or equal to them in LoL. :D That's what they consoled me with when I got last and they got 1st and 2nd.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's up with all the links to half naked women recently?

Isn't that stuff against SWF's rules? <.<

Top Bottom