• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I got those too XD

I walked outta Kroger with Skittles, M&M's, Nutty Bars, Ravioli, Doritos, three different types of Cheez-Its, and a Pizza

(h)

Dnyce

Smash Master
I got those too XD

I walked outta Kroger with Skittles, M&M's, Nutty Bars, Ravioli, Doritos, three different types of Cheez-Its, and a Pizza

(h)
All that sugar hilt... you shoulda got something to slow your roll ;o

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I got those too XD

(h)
LOL

You forgot the Twix ;)

And so, you guys know how I posted earlier about finally finding people in Youngstown to play with? Well, I kind forgot people still play with those things called items in free-for-alls >.> I mean I still beat them, but it was just a little letdown after I got so excited :(

Maybe I should try to convert them....

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lulz. twix is where its at btw. we have twix ice cream that we can get at school. best thing they have in the whole cafeteria.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nice Rich :D

Oh, and can someone tell me what else happened today? That update feed is too annoying to read all of. anything else noteworthy besides Rich?

HIDE YA KIDS, HIDE YA WIFE!

And hide yo husband CUZ THEY RAPIN ERRBODY OUT HERE!

Zori

Smash Champion
Once I get a certain post account I'm going to troll so hard haha I'm going to be banned 5 times

Jane

Smash Hero
HIDE YA KIDS, HIDE YA WIFE!

And hide yo husband CUZ THEY RAPIN ERRBODY OUT HERE!
soooooooo good. IF ANYONE DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEOS I POSTED GO WATCH THEM NAO!!!!!

also, about any other notable players who won/lost, it depends who you consider noteworthy lol

Jane

Smash Hero
lol, johninois...

johnizona

jonifornia
norjohn
sojohn

johnsas (that could be kansas OR texas!)
florijohn
washingjohn

new johnsey
new johrk (lmao... i couldnt figure this one out)

md/vjohn

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
lol, johninois...

johnizona

jonifornia
norjohn
sojohn

johnsas (that could be kansas OR texas!)
florijohn
washingjohn

new johnsey
new johrk (lmao... i couldnt figure this one out)

md/vjohn
U forgot Johnhio :)

Where did this even come from anyways?

Johnfused

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm so ****ing frustrated I can't get the ****ing **** tarzan thing. I've been trying to do it for almost an hour now.

****ING **** *** ****** ***** **** ***** ***** ****ING ****** **** **** **** ****ING DAMMIT

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm so ****ing frustrated I can't get the ****ing **** tarzan thing. I've been trying to do it for almost an hour now.

****ING **** *** ****** ***** **** ***** ***** ****ING ****** **** **** **** ****ING DAMMIT
I just gave up on it for now since I haven't converted myself off of tap jump yet ^_^

And I can now say I've played League of Legends, even if it was a practice game against bots. I have absolutely no clue what the items do, what my legend was classified as, or what kind of strategy I'm supposed to employ, but I won!

And if anyone wants to give me some pointers or just help me figure stuff out, I would definitely appreciate it :)

Greward

Smash Lord
19th seed Rich Brown (Olimar) defeats 46th seed Izumi (MK) 2-1. Rich Brown took Game 1 on Smashville with a two-stock, 98%. Izumi then came back in Game 2 on Rainbow Cruise with a one-stock, 110%. Rich Brown then got his momentum back on Pokemon Stadium with a two-stock, 50% to win Game 3 and take the set, prevailing despite the fact that Izumi has fared quite well against Olimar in the past.

Rainbow Cruise is magic

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I just gave up on it for now since I haven't converted myself off of tap jump yet ^_^

And I can now say I've played League of Legends, even if it was a practice game against bots. I have absolutely no clue what the items do, what my legend was classified as, or what kind of strategy I'm supposed to employ, but I won!

And if anyone wants to give me some pointers or just help me figure stuff out, I would definitely appreciate it :)
doesnt count. for ****.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer

Add me on there. My tag is DanGR.

I could join you in a practice game or two and show you the ropes if you want.

I think he was trolling us. :3

I tried it with 3 friends all using Olimar on BF. The thing is... even if you upb from really far offstage and tarzan as far as you can go to that round part at the bottom, you won't gain any momentum when you fall off. (As far as I've seen.)

Noa.

Smash Master
That's great I saw the bracket and was wondering whether or not his old oli experience with Icy Light was going to hold up.

Make sure you get top 8 or better yet top 3 lol.

Who are you worried about playing against next in bracket?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I mean I just can't do it on smashville. Doing it on transparent stages is easy. Fino's been trying to do it on the wrong stage lol

Top Bottom