• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM II Results Thread (Brackets on 1st Page)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Lol I actually HATE it when they add those. Seems to take away from the professionalism of the thread.
I agree...but meh what can u do.

ps. Get at my link son!

I'm douchy for beating somebody really good and getting excited after since that was my first time doing something like that?
>_> stfu

I already told him sorry about it anyway.
Everyone fails their first time.....<_<. LOL

Rule # 3

Never ride your own **** matt. Thats what fanboys are for.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
<3 Spam Arrows

I guess I can see why having somebody you view as worse than you telling people they beat you as annoying and insulting and I'm not aiming to start anything up with Chops because he IS ****ing amazing.

Its just when random *** people come up and say I'm being a **** about it is annoying.
I was telling Thumbs at this tournament that the whole reason you should play smash is for the excitement and thrill you get from the game. Isn't that why we all started anyway? Seeing our first combo video saying "I want to do that." and then when you are able to you're happy about your accomplishments. The feeling you get from accomplishing something is great, and I let that feeling overtake me because it's easily the best accomplishment I've had in my smash career thus far.

tl;dr -Teczero8 (2:25:19 PM): People are jealoussssssss

Lets drop this.

Chops > Me
I got lucky

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
<3 Spam Arrows

I guess I can see why having somebody you view as worse than you telling people they beat you as annoying and insulting and I'm not aiming to start anything up with Chops because he IS ****ing amazing.

Its just when random *** people come up and say I'm being a **** about it is annoying.
I was telling Thumbs at this tournament that the whole reason you should play smash is for the excitement and thrill you get from the game. Isn't that why we all started anyway? Seeing our first combo video saying "I want to do that." and then when you are able to you're happy about your accomplishments. The feeling you get from accomplishing something is great, and I let that feeling overtake me because it's easily the best accomplishment I've had in my smash career thus far.

tl;dr -Teczero8 (2:25:19 PM): People are jealoussssssss

Lets drop this.

Chops > Me
I got lucky
your right. Simple as that. Besides it's over anyway.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
hahah
That was pretty funny though =P

We'll get friendlies at saffron so everybody can see you 4 stock me <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
hahaha scar this is wat u get ... u could have just sent me the file like u were supposed to =P

every keep complaining its making those "thanks for hosting scar" comments almost true now ... o and do it for a few months ... LOL

TO's deal with alot more then wat u people just see at the tourney itself

people take that for granted too too much =\

Sanu

Smash Champion
Blah, I'd post shoutouts but most of them go out to people in the pools listing... Most of which I've forgotten the names of, except Eli!!! Friendlies were fun as hell, love you man, I expect good things from you. Hit me up with your AIM or MSN if you see this post. We gotta session at pound xD

P.S., I'm taking your spot in brackets next time we meet Tag$, fun pools match ;P

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
When we are we going to get to see the brackets for this tournament? Is it gonna be uploaded to All is Brawl?

Shinku

Smash Champion
soooo, ive been waitng to see the vids of kage vs mango. those are like the only matches i really want to see, i know they were recorded. >=(

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:
Mogwai: Thanks for housing us, and yes, your Pikachu is ****.
Swift: Lol. NSBE
CABC: MY FIRST SET!!!
Roor: You will never be forgiven
VanZ: You renewed my fear of the ICs
Lucky:. . . . . . Ouch. Nice playing you
StriCNYN3: You made me want to play Falco.(also see "Lucky")
Taki: "That's CHANSEY!"
Scar: *throws business cards*
D20: Nerves of steel on that ride home. Thanks for not crashing because of our shenanigans.
Prog: Good seeing you again. You got much better than the last time we played. Good games.
PC: Good matches. Hope to see you at Pound.
Banks: UNDER FD WTH?!!!!!!

To all the rest of you: Thank you for making this an amazing tourney, and I can't wait to see you at Pound.

Top Bottom