• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM II Results Thread (Brackets on 1st Page)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to the Florida smashers for being ****: Hungrybox, Linguini
Congratulations Kage for getting all the way to 3rd place, and chopping done the Mango tree in the process.
I also loved viewing Hax and RaynEx matches.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs - Playing your falcon for those 2 hours has to be one of my favorite smash moments ever. You're so good. We definitely gotta play more! We'll just go to a tournament and never leave the TV. Not enter singles or doubles, and **** on dreamland for 8 hours straight.
Haha yes, that was the most fun I've ever had playing against a Falco. You're combo ability is through the roof! And you love Falco's upsmash just as I love Falcon's upsmash :p We will play forever at Pound 4.

Thumbs: Good MMs, You're madd good! Let's play again sometime.
Definitely, your Fox is too good, was like playing a mini Jman @_@

thumbs: pound 4, we are going to play (if prog makes it there). and i mean like first thing, we are getting our matches in. i heard you're putting in that work, keep it up.
You better ****ing make it to Pound 4! I can't believe we didn't play at all. We're playing all night at the hotel/venue/whenever we run into each other at the tourny!

Seb - Nice to finally meet you. I'm looking forward to seeing that Kermit sticker.
Nice meeting you too Chris. That sticker **** ain't happening.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Really late, but here's my shoutouts

1: hungrybox - Your jiggs is gay. Nice job winning the tourney =)
2: peepee - I love your Falco, you coulda won. You look exactly like my friend Sean, it's kinda creepy :laugh:
3: kage - I got to watch you JV 5 stock my friend lol, too good
4: mango - Your link dittos with Skler were epic to watch, wish we coulda played
5: jesus - Your Fox is ****
5: Darc - Your jiggs is gay too. Your sets with Hax and Raynex were awesome though :)
7: cactuar - I enjoyed watching 96450840 Falcon dittos between you and Kage. I was at the TV next to you all lol
7: Hax - Your doubles set vs Mango/Lucky was SO GOOD. Your Falcon raaaaapes
9: lucky - You were real cool, we only said a few words to each other but nice to meet ya. Your fox is next on my video thread lol
9: Tec0 - We got to play like 2 games? You ***** me hardcore just like at SPOC8 lol
9: EGGM - You and Tim had a terrible teams bracket =(
9: Raynex - Nice to meet you, those Fox dittos were mad fun
13: Vanz - We didn't finish that set from SPOC8. You're good with too many characters lol
13: unknown522 - I didn't talk to you at all, but I love your Fox lol
13: Linguini - You look nothing like a Ganon, but you were still awesome to watch
13: kirbykaze - All you said to me was "I'm hungry. My head hurts."
17: HMW - I thought you were gonna stay with us at Mogwai's =(
17: Scar - *hands you a stack of menus*
17: g$ - I'M SCAR! QUIT YOUR MATCHES!
17: Swift - CHARMELEOOOOON!
25: DOH - ***** me in pools again =(

Other peeps:
Spife and Pinpoint (I think) - GGs, lolFalcoDittos
StricNYN3 - Moar Falco dittos. So **** fast lol
PC Chris - Fun few matches we had. Nice to meet one of my smash idols in real life lol
Asian-guy-who's-name-I-didn't-get-who-played-CF - Fun matches. Just keep working at it and you'll get better in no time.
Other-asian-guy - I shoulda won that Falcon ditto.
Prog - You never went Falco against me =( but you were mad good in those teams friendlies. Nice shirt btw.
PB&J - Awesome shirts you had there lol I got the RoM one but I think I'ma get a few more soon :D
XYT - Sheik's gay. Fun matches though.
Mogwai - Thanks a whole bunch for housing. Also that pika vs pichu match was straight up child abuse.
(I'm so bad with names)The guy who mained Roy - Fun matches, you should work on your Sheik more, it was pretty good!
Pakman - Your Yoshi was fun to play against. I wish I coulda played your Weegee though.
Toasty - Pichu vs Doc is a gay matchup
Pittsburgh people - I have an idea. Let's get good at melee.

Anyone else I missed - fun matches, I'm really terrible with remember people's names and such so don't be offended if I forgot you. Not that I think anyone would be :laugh:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Milktea - Fun teams matches. It was fun talking to you.

Peanut - BISU ROCKS! Its always fun talking to people about starcraft. To bad we didn't get to talk much more

Tec0 - I owe you $1 and we never did do our Falcon ditto

P.C. Jona - We need to play more.

DoH - Intense pools match. I wish i had time to play/talk to you the second day. Those were really fun matches i can't wait till we meet in tournament again.

Hax$ - Thanks for ****** me at the beginning of ROM. You're unbelievable at tech chasing.

Linguini - You move so fast. It was cool to meet you.

CABC - Sorry about pools. : /

Euphoria - That was a close set we had in pools. I was so nervous the third match on FD. Good ****.

Scar - I wanted to play you, but didnt again. Thanks for fixing the mixup and putting me in singles. Lolz at Wakamura.

Alucard - Congrats on another great tournament

PB&J - You're a cool dude. Wish i could've played ya.

Pittsburgh - Good stuff

Me - way to break you car in NY

Anyone i missed - i'll see you next tournament.

unknown522

Some guy
OMFG, I forgot to give a shoutout to chops and N64! My bad!

Mad fun chilling and talking with you guys.

N64, we gotta play more at pound 4

Chops, we didn't play at ROM2 so at pound 4, we gotta do it up

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Kage JV 5 stocked who?!

@ your signature: Mew2king quotes "****" on youtube and got +70 thumbs up in two months?! He's too popular.
A friend of mine, they were doing ganon ditto friendlies. Also I got the +69th thumb up :chuckle:

CABC - Sorry about pools. : /
No harm, no foul. I wouldn't have made it out of pools anyways, I get to nervous in tourney matches lol. Besides you freaking beasted our pool; you coulda had DoH and gotten first seed, I'm sure of it. Pound 4 though, go Falcon only :laugh:. It's the only way to go if you really wanna main him instead of Fox!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Prog - You never went Falco against me =( but you were mad good in those teams friendlies. Nice shirt btw.
Red Jaguars all day. OTG can attest, once in a while, a black kid from the suburbs just puts on some NWA and Falcon comes straight outta Compton.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Shoutouts:

hungrybox - Jiggs is gay, good **** winning
peepee - is legit as balls, must play you at pound
kage - Spaces fair really well. Way to beat Mango... twice :p. Also, I should've banned Brinstar...
mango - Learn to shoot lasers scrub :p
Darc - I would say tough break on the phantom rest, but Jiggs is pretty **** gay, so it's just karma.
Tec0 - Your Pichu wants no part of my Falco on Fourside and you know it :laugh:
rayne ex - fun MM, gj ****** my **** :laugh:. I'm up 1-0 when we continue the double or nothing at Pound though.
unknown522 - I'm sad we didn't play this time around. Definitely playing at Pound.
Linguini - good MM, I'll do it again next time I see you.
kirbykaze - play a good character
HMW - good seeing you. hopefully will make it out to WC to chill again.
Hazzard - ahhh, too many amateurs on the Mic. oh well. come to West Chester more often.
Scar - gj on running the tourney. see you soon bro.
g$ - "The **** you doin'? Yo, Alu, **** these *****s up!" :laugh: you always crack me up at some point.
Swift - beat VWins on Brinstar, GOOD ****ING ****!
DOH - uhg, I'll get you next time. Good set.
HBK - GJ in teams, you and HazZ torn *****es up.
mattdotzeb - lol, mattdotrapedchops, good job.
thorn - fun MM, let's do it again some time.
Pakman - sorry you got jewed out of bracket, that was such ****.
D20 - I miss you, mad homo.
Taki - lol, your impressions are the worst but I still miss you.
CABC - Pikachu **** Pichu with pretty much just ftilt :p
DaShuffla - Nice meeting you, I'm sure I'll see you around Philly sometime over breaks.
Skyshoud - Sorry I didn't get to play you more, it was nice meeting you.
Peanut - Cool chillin' with ya, have fun in Cali.
Naka - Sorry about the car thing and that I couldn't be more helpful with housing.

Bisu Fans - SUCK IT, out of both leagues, GET *****!

If I forgot anyone, sorry.

Alukard

Smash Hero
!!!!!!!Scar!!!!!!!!

why didn't u just send me the results so i can make the thread u son of a b*tch LOL ... thanks for the brackets and taking over the screaming for day 2 and the last few hours of day 1 ... i'll have a loud speaker or sumthing for ROM3 ... i love you bro LOL

mogwai too =]

Daphney and Stacey ... thanks sooo much for taking care of registration <333

G$$ and hazz thanks for helping to get people to a from the tourney ...

Milos and others ... thanks for housing sooo many people ....

Dr. Lil - sry we couldn't chill like planned lmfao ... mayb next time u can show me how to play that game it looked fun =]

plank ... i'm sad u didn't come man =\

Thanks to everyone that made this happen ... i hope we can keep this game alive for years to come =]

1: hungrybox - good **** ... and u were complaining about being moved ... have confidence in urself and stop worrying =]

2: peepee - i'm not soo sad that i couldn't take you to losers bracket ... u've earned ur win ... lets play again when i'm not having a hosting headache *end johns*

3: kage - WHY ****ING NOT! love you man ... ROM is definitely ur good luck charm son ... sry we didn't get friendlies

4: mango - stop drinking bro ... at least not b4 a tourney ... do it for celebration ... >_>

5: jesus - ima smack ur face when i see u outside today ... time to shape ur *** up

5: Darc - brolic!!!!!! <3 sry we couldn't chill like i said ... TO johns =\

7: cactuar - sucks ur quitting ... madd love for ya bro

7: Hax - u little rascal =]

9: lucky - madddd fun chillin with u after rom 2 ... super nice guy ... LOL at paranormal activity scaring us all and we all huddled together lmfaooooo fun times

9: Tec0 - we didn't play yet again =\

9: EGGM - fun friendlies b4 day 2 ... ur actually the only person i played more then 2 times that whole weekend =[

9: rayne ex - we didn't play =\

13: Vanz - ur welcome jaden and RoM 3 is expected to be march 2010 but we'll see after pound how things shape up for our old friend melee lol ... btw we gotta stop using our favorite characters and just go with ninja ho =\

13: unknown522 - STOP THROWING CHAIRS ... learn from your mistakes ... dont make two =\ ... all around u were a really calm and nice guy ... =]

13: Linguini - no johns lol... we didn't talk much so yea lol

13: kirbykaze - GOOOOO SHEIK

17: HMW - madddd fun guy ... thanks for making it out i tried my best to make it fun for ya ... i hope that was the case ... thanks for commentating ... and good job on ur placing =]

17: bam - good job in your placingS

17: Hazzard - drunken hazz is too good

17: g$ - sry i couldn't stay warm and i had to leave between our matches in pools =\ ... actually running the whole thing has too many responsibilities =[

17: DJN - good **** on making it ... MALDITO COÑO

17: tag$ - hey bro thanks for coming out with the crew lol ... i hope that controller thing helps for future tournies as well lol

17: Swift - i saw u vs mango and lucky ... playing really well swift like lol we gotta step it up in doubles yo both our teams ... even tec and vanz got stuck at 9th =\ ... we are soooo better then that!

25: PKM_Vodka - GGs =]

25: pine - we didn't talk at all

25: DOH - GGs lol =]

25: Alukard - dont let scar take anything home with him because he BLOWS D*CK at even answering TXTS OR CALLS!!!!!! ... Also get a loud speaker ... because apparently screaming announcements means u run the tourney to the community -____-

25: HBK - *****!!!! get that ganon game up ... and screw u for ur comment =[

25: mattdotzeb - yo sry about the whole kicking everyone out the back buisness but i did it to everyone ... still love ya bro =]

25: thorn - we DIDNT PLAY IN SINGLES ... SUMTHING IS WRONG ... EITHER WAY GGS IN DOUBLES =]

25: vwins - fun 2 friendlies we had LOL

EDIT!!!

hab - ur welcome bro

also the other people i halped out with rides $$ ETC. Like scar said ... i care too much ... but mayb thats why my first and second major tourney was so successful ... i love all of u guys =]

O and prog ur shirt was amazing LOLOL legends of the hidden temple is the **** ... blue barracudas all day tho... also quit for not bringing the loud speaker/megaphone u promised >_>

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
O and prog ur shirt was amazing LOLOL legends of the hidden temple is the **** ... blue barracudas all day tho... also quit for not bringing the loud speaker/megaphone u promised >_>
Son, I had people in my trunk trying to get to this. I am that loudspeaker.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I definitely think the smash scene has changed drastically in the past year or so. Everyone is developing at such an alarming rate that its making me cringe.

Chops
Zhu
yourself
Scar
Jman
Mew2King
MaNg0
DaShizwiz
Hax
Raynex
Hungrybox

its alarming.

I don't know if you remember but I played you in team friendlies at ROM I with Phish it and I played a few singles matches w you. I was the Marth that kept getting pissed that I couldnt beat "A Ganon!" I didn't know who you were at the time. lol. I definitely want to play you again. Pound 4????
no Darc? whats wrong w/ you

Alukard

Smash Hero
all u guys with the TO jokes made me sad as **** ... i spent a lot of money and time setting this up =[

and i think my no johns and my only 2 majors actually stimulated melee enough to bring it back to tristate since the w2z days ... i really think i brought it back ... seriously i'm sad -____-

/emo

Roman.

Smash Champion
all u guys with the TO jokes made me sad as **** ... i spent a lot of money and time setting this up =[

and i think my no johns and my only 2 majors actually stimulated melee enough to bring it back to tristate since the w2z days ... i really think i brought it back ... seriously i'm sad -____-

/emo
i'll show you some good ole fashion loven one day

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey guys

just noticed that there was an official results thread up.

This tourney was so worth it what I did to get there.

HBOX; good stuff. You punish ridiculously
Unknown & Raynex; you guys are awesome and I love your spacies
HBK; u are still the best player in the world =)
Reno/Whitemike; **** yeah lady gaga is the truth in the booth.
PP; stacked it up big time.
Darc; GD nice work in bracket almost had it. good stuff in teams.
Jman; play more =( u still MAD good for some who kinda quit
PC; *tries to fill shoes*....thanks alot for the coaching. Its rly inspiring.
Lucky; argh no friendlies but hell seeing you and ur fox live was pretty sick. You execute so well.
Mango; Time to use my secret ganon CP on you. I've only done it ONCE in tourney ever....consider yourself special
Drephen; Red power, I cant wait to see you at a major.
Vwins/PKM; ggs and thanks for hanging around for friends near the end of day 2
Kage; good stuff against mango and everyone else. There something about you and ROM.....you get like the biggest stat bonus
HMW; I saw some of your matches and you are mad beast. Im glad u commentate but still hold it down on the sticks. Me hooking you up with spawn worked against me but s'all good.

if I missed you sry Kinda rushed these shoutouts

thx

Smash Ace
hungrybox- you saying my falcon was beast made the event for me
peepee- the truth
kage- i wanted to see you win because your such a nice guy and your ganon is beast. Good show
mango- thank you for telling me where you got the pizza?
jesus- your a beast so play like one
Darc- you and tag are twins
cactuar- impossible to get friendlies with this guy for some reason
Hax- falcon ditto me
EGGM- god **** fd was the worst match lmao GG
rayne ex- really nice guy and a beast *** fox good games
Vanz- its funny, when you win people get mad :D
kirbykaze- i REALLY wanted to play you in singles but maybe next time
Scar- more falcon dittos
g$- i learned that i should **** talk in my matches, falco ditto me
DJN- it sucked that me and brandon had to play you guys in teams GG
tag$- <3
Alukard- Good **** running the tourny and its always a pleasure to see you ;)
mattdotzeb- your kinda douchy and chops choked :/
Zeke- hardest second round pool :/ next time
Whitemike- im seeing your movie with sasha! keep up the smashing
Zro- for us randomly teaming we were beasting (still saying we shoulda beat some teams in our pools but oh well)
Guy with the Afro from florida- i am horrible with names but overall a cool guy fun dittos
Mikael- falcon teams
John- it sucks that we had to play you guys in pools but good stuff none the less
HABalitious- its always nice seeing you man we shoulda played more together
Benny- mad fun chillin and playing with you :D no mo
Thumbswayup- good falcon, maybe MM? either way gg in pools
Chops- your **** and next tiem i wanna see it ;)
Chu2- your a chump MM me :]
Obama- fix health care

To everyone i missed sry. Hope to play you guys again.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
scar, would you please add characters next to the names on the front page?

LLDL

Smash Hero
He didn't do payouts OR full pools results. You think he's gonna take the time to add character icons?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
hmm..., have we played before? @_@)..

We played 2-3 friendlies matches I think. Unless there was some other asian dude stealing your tag idk. I wish our match went more like that video with reno. My Fox was off this tourney. I ended up going marth mostly.
He didn't do payouts OR full pools results. You think he's gonna take the time to add character icons?
are they necessary?

No Bracket image yet? =______________=
Off topic. Who are those cute chicks girls in your pic? I need to know so I can find them whenever I'm.....lonely and happen to have a fresh bottle of lotion lying around.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
mattdotzeb- your kinda douchy and chops choked :/
I'm douchy for beating somebody really good and getting excited after since that was my first time doing something like that?
>_> stfu

I already told him sorry about it anyway.

Top Bottom