• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM II Results Thread (Brackets on 1st Page)

Banks

Smash Hero
Well me and him were playing on FD, i was sheik he was Fox....he went way low down and started his upb, i went down and kicked him under the stage, he must have teched it in some weird way, then proceeded to upb and grab the ledge on the OPPOSITE side of fd, and get back on the stage.

I'vee seen it done in those videos where they actually try to do that cooperatively, but this happened when i was trying to kill him, and it was pretty awesome....=p

Banks

Smash Hero
it would be awesome if EVERY tv was hooked to a recording device, and everyone registered with a tag they had to always use for video purposes.

but then again, someone would have to splice and upload all the **** so...

it's only a dream!

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Blah, I'd post shoutouts but most of them go out to people in the pools listing... Most of which I've forgotten the names of, except Eli!!! Friendlies were fun as hell, love you man, I expect good things from you. Hit me up with your AIM or MSN if you see this post. We gotta session at pound xD

P.S., I'm taking your spot in brackets next time we meet Tag$, fun pools match ;P
SANUZII!!! took me forever to reply but yea man. it was fun as hell playin u. U better be at Pound 4!! Other than that shotouts to the jiggly main with glasses that played cpt falcon dittos. lol i'm also not good with names but yea. Hopefully i get to c every1 again at pound 4. Show u guys how much better i got from the hyperbolic time chamber known as ROM2.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Did anybody take pictures at this? And if so, link to the photobucket or whatever? I'm too lazy to search through the 7 pages.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude seriously wtf where are the kage vs mango vids. even people who dont even play melee anymore want to see them!

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure there are still some Pat's House vids! Teams finals are not up yet! Don't expect vids today or tomorrow because there is a two day tourny up in NorCal!

Edit - NVM! Pat House vids are all uploaded! Just a matter of time on when Kage/Mango vids are uploaded!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Well me and him were playing on FD, i was sheik he was Fox....he went way low down and started his upb, i went down and kicked him under the stage, he must have teched it in some weird way, then proceeded to upb and grab the ledge on the OPPOSITE side of fd, and get back on the stage.

I'vee seen it done in those videos where they actually try to do that cooperatively, but this happened when i was trying to kill him, and it was pretty awesome....=p
Nah, I'm pretty sure that you were Marth, because I was thinking about how needless that drop down was, furthering my distaste for the swordsman. Anyway, you dropped down, hit me out of my up b, and then Faired me while I was DIing away as a first instinct. So when I took the hit, it sent me farther than normal, allowing me to up B to the other edge.

Oh, and I am not trying to claim that it was intentional, (Lol, my DI is HELLA good) I just got lucky. I will try to replicate it whenever I can, though.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'm douchy for beating somebody really good and getting excited after since that was my first time doing something like that?
>_> stfu

I already told him sorry about it anyway.
I knew u had it in u ... didnt i tell u had that potential? tear

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Kage vs Mango will come up shortly. No need to panic people.

KKKKKAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Btw Shinku eating pho and drinking bubble tea are two of my favorite things to do!!! <3

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Yeeee.

Come down and play more with us dude! I miss you
wish i could but i lost my license and my I made my bro hate melee (2 much ****)

lets convince pine or skler for a smashfestand have 1 down here!!

I miss u 2 <3

LLDL

Smash Hero
Scar, can you please upload the brackets and full results so I can organize the video thread accordingly? PLEASE?!

Top Bottom