• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
I want to come but I need to find housing. Anyone want to help a brotha out? Pm me :)

:phone:

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok people are confirming through IM and cell phone ... LOLOL i really am happy that everyone is coming ... but please u dont have to call my phone to tell me <3 u guys though ... things are looking really good with attendance ... i wonder how me making wobbling legal will affect the gayer coast LOL ... i'm going to have a bigger staff at this ... hyped!!!! ... i am trying to take precautions to make things alot better for everyone ... i really can't wait to see the room filled and all the hype just as the last !!!!

i really am hyped to see if PP can destroy souls again ... but mango said he is going to try at this too ... so we'll see ... mayb taj or someone can knock him into losers and make it a bit easier for PP ^_~

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok people are confirming through IM and cell phone ... LOLOL i really am happy that everyone is coming ... but please u dont have to call my phone to tell me <3 u guys though ... things are looking really good with attendance ... i wonder how me making wobbling legal will affect the gayer coast LOL ... i'm going to have a bigger staff at this ... hyped!!!! ... i am trying to take precautions to make things alot better for everyone ... i really can't wait to see the room filled and all the hype just as the last !!!!

i really am hyped to see if PP can destroy souls again ... but mango said he is going to try at this too ... so we'll see ... mayb taj or someone can knock him into losers and make it a bit easier for PP ^_~
If you need a hand let me / cris / d1 know

Alukard

Smash Hero
so there are a couple of interesting things that are going to be happening ... ii also have a new improvements to hosting this event smoother ... so lets get hyped people start posting up ... why is this thing still on page 10????

crush

Smash Master
Its on page 4 for me. 40ppp ftw. Probably saved a total of like 15 mins of my life. Could those 15 minutes save you 15% or more on car insurance? Did you just read this in that geico guy's voice?

Spife

Smash Master
Its on page 4 for me. 40ppp ftw. Probably saved a total of like 15 mins of my life. Could those 15 minutes save you 15% or more on car insurance? Did you just read this in that geico guy's voice?

I honestly miss the old old gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom