• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
Sooooo anyone find my wallet? It is fat, brown leather, the MA drivers license in it reads "Morgan Leonard".

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Reading through some of these posts I can tell you guys must be new to the world of "Stream Monsters"
i'm a stream monster for spooky, jaha and chris hu are my favorite commentators. i just like to stir the pot to get some energy in the community or people to realize what's going on behind the matches.

anyway, uploads have begun.

RIGHT HERE

g-regulate

Smash Hero
what was wrong with the stream? i watch PP vs Mango winners finals, some of the fastest falco dittos ive ever seen and i wasnt having any trouble making anything out.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Huge thanks to Prog, Chibo, and everyone else that helped out to get the stream going and helped commentating.

I had a lot of fun watching yesterday. **** was hype.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Alex Strife's Motto:
Improve our terribly low standards!! (Unless I am involved, in that case stop complaining because we did the best we could.)

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
people prob just have spotty internet. stream was fine for me for the most part, thanks so much for the work you guys put into it. please don't let the sense of self-entitlement demonstrated by many reflect poorly on everyone

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
The stream quality was horrible. However, that said, I think that an overwhelming majority of the people who tuned in (myself included) enjoyed it regardless. For the last three hours or so, it seemed like the stream stabilized at around 600-700 viewers (which would suggest that people were not turned off by the video quality). I think those of us that watched owe a big "thank you" for the guys on the mic for keeping us updated on the event. They didn't have much to work with, but they got the job done. Big shout-outs to Prog, Benteezy, and D1.

=)

yea I agree.

I do not understand how people complain about things that are given to them for free. Be thankful you got to watch it from your couch. This ain't streetfighter

a nub

Smash Ace
damn so much hate, I wanna see these n1gg@s show up and magically conjure a perfect stream with perfect everything at a venue with no internet

ggs everyone, wish I could've made it to day 2

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Cannot wait to see vids. Particularly that probably-forgotten pools match of Nando vs DOH where everyone was MAD HYPE. That entire singles pool was pretty hype from where I was.

Max?

Smash Champion
HAB, I still owe you a buck, I'm so sorry I forgot to give it to you.

I got bodied at this, ****ing Sheik man. GG's to all, Imma come back stronger next time. SilentSWAG's a lil monster, just hope next time I don't SD ;)

Shoutouts maybe? Takes too much time.

Spife

Smash Master
Yeah, I hate sheik man. I mean, what was nintendo thinking? A one frame move that combos into a 20 frame spike? Along with the best approach in the game and the ability to cc pop ups till 150%? Wait, who was I complaining about again?

tl;dr everyone should main Link :bee:

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Great tourney, and while the stream quality was frustrating, you can always just wait for the vids if you don't like watching poor-quality streams.

The matches were hella entertaining, but I feel like there was much less hype than there could/should have been. Everyone kept talking about Apex this and Apex that and while Apex is cool, it doesn't need to be the focus of commentary for the grand ultrahype supercool PP-Mango showdown of destiny.

ANYWAYS I had a great time watching the stream, I'm gonna have a great time watching the vids, no one stole any money from the winners, GOOD ****.
Lol i knew you wouldnt be able to wait for the vids :cool:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I just reformatted my computer ( dont worry files are safe ) just making sure its working and once the threads go up I will post the vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom