• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
I think it's kinda dumb for Alukard to continue using the same venue when it has always had an internet problem.

Also if there is in fact no stream, do we have an ETA for when the vids are gonna come out?
all you've done this entire thread is ***** and complain about a tourney your not attending or supporting.

oh plank shouldn't come

oh rom should be at a different venue

maybe you should host your own perfect tournaments fit for your likings

Strife

Banned via Warnings
all you've done this entire thread is ***** and complain about a tourney your not attending or supporting.

oh plank shouldn't come

oh rom should be at a different venue

maybe you should host your own perfect tournaments fit for your likings
I had intended on going but things got in the way.

Also if I want to complain then let me complain. This is America right? And I am free to say what I want. I don't see why you need to ***** about my complaints.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Shoutouts to 19 ppl lurking this thread along with myself hoping for the stream link thats never gonna come :(

LLDL

Smash Hero
The stream will be up later tonight guys. They are just working out issues with the connection.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
As far as I know the stream is still going to be on my channel, here: http://www.twitch.tv/vvv_chibosempai

Follow the channel and you'll get an email update the moment it goes live. I'll also do my best to let you guys know via the thread and all other proper media outlets when it goes live.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
if over flies across the globe in hour's notice saying he's practiced, ready to play, and most of all, saved up for TWO BIG upcoming tourneys, ****'s going downnnn

proud to say i've played him and dahean :bee:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I had intended on going but things got in the way.

Also if I want to complain then let me complain. This is America right? And I am free to say what I want. I don't see why you need to ***** about my complaints.
This is America right? He is free to say what he wants. I don't see why you need to ***** about his complaints.

phish-it

Smash Champion
What time is this starting up tomorrow? Is it going to be Teams > Singles bracket or will there be a round 2 of singles pools in there?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
updates for day 1 anywhere?

i was out all day, so i missed the stream

PB&J

Smash Hero
Plank is not here,and we only did teams pools and singles pools,tommorow is all bracket,we do doubles bracket first then the rest.hopefully we can have a crew battle

:phone:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I think it's kinda dumb for Alukard to continue using the same venue when it has always had an internet problem.

Also if there is in fact no stream, do we have an ETA for when the vids are gonna come out?

I think venue availability and flexibility trump a stream by a far margin. You should find him a venue thats just as accessible if you think its that easy

PB&J

Smash Hero
@ the hotel about to go to the venue in like 20 might have a live stream going around on my phone showing the venue talking to players,ill post the link soon

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
getting ready to head back down in an hour or so. This tourney is running pretty smooth. Brackets are all set and pools got done at like 7:30pm. People bringing setups and stuff really helped. The setups are spread out nicely too much props to the TO (money) team .

Whoever had that smartphone recording nando vs DOH needs to upload dat asap

Alukard

Smash Hero
i only see 2 possible hype match in doubles. Mango vs azen and m2k vs peepee thats it. gunna watch some good ol SC2.
as opposed to 0 in brawl ... good **** ...

also over triforce + pb&j vs Swift + vudujin was ****ing amazing !!! for the people that are interested in updates and not here to post useless negative opinions

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
as opposed to 0 in brawl ... good **** ...

also over triforce + pb&j vs Swift + vudujin was ****ing amazing !!! for the people that are interested in updates and not here to post useless negative opinions
Over Triforce and PB&J sound like such a lulzy team :laugh:
cant wait for the vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom