• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
so im bringing my recording stuff but i dont want to record lol but any1 is welcome to use it that i no and trust. basically if u go to no johns be my guest every1 else fake

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Overtriforce is at LGA prog is picking him up..now I need to remember what he looks like cause i cant reach im :(

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
wtf overtriforce is already here?! we just learned hed be coming like a few hrs ago and bam hes in tristate. so surreal.

oh right, this tourneys tomorrow. holy ****. !!!!!!!

shoutouts to prog for being a homie btw

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Prog is def a homie.

What sucks is that I have to get up early to pic up this random marth player I mean GOD

jk...<3

Divinokage

Smash Legend
wtf overtriforce is already here?! we just learned hed be coming like a few hrs ago and bam hes in tristate. so surreal.

oh right, this tourneys tomorrow. holy ****. !!!!!!!

shoutouts to prog for being a homie btw
Hehe time passes quickly these days, doesn't it?

I'm leaving at 4 am tomorrow to go to this, let's gooooo!! I'm sooo hyped.

PB&J

Smash Hero
So,ill be at the hotel at 1130 with pittsburgh smashers,don't know what room yet,but I def want to play people so we will probably post it asap

:phone:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
whats the prices looking like now for hotel rooms? Myself and the Mrs. may want to stay the night. We were gonna drive back home sat and just come back sunday

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
sup carroll. yeah eff that I will drive the 45min back home tomm and back to the venue. If it were just me, then I'd try to crash somewhere. girls make things difficult D=

a nub

Smash Ace
so hyped for this idk if I can sleep

looks like no teams for me since both friends I was gonna team arent going but w/e I'm just a bad random falco lol

aka lvl 9 ganon and I are gonna **** everyone

PB&J

Smash Hero
I'm at the venue,no one is here yet though,and my clear doesn't work here so hopefully there is some other way to get live streams

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
You'd think out of 120 + people, one person would have 4g? lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm not at the venue but I'm assisting every way I can with the stream. They know to contact me if they have any probs, and I helped out Strife last night in setting up the stream. I was told like one or two people have 4G phones with unlimited data plans. I couldn't come cause my mom's bday is tomorrow and she'd kill me if I wasn't home for it cause of Smash lol.

Starting in a month or two I'll have a 4G phone with unlimited data as well, so I'll be able to stream anywhere anytime.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I think it's kinda dumb for Alukard to continue using the same venue when it has always had an internet problem.

Also if there is in fact no stream, do we have an ETA for when the vids are gonna come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom