• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
2nd Official Day 6 Vote Count:
(3) xXArrowXx : Pete278, SummonerAU
(1) SummonerAU : xXArrowXx

(2) Not voting: Vlade, Toshi, Sieg

With 6 alive, it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 27th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Well? Video games.

It seems I don't have to say anything if Sieg has agreed to it.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Final Official Day 6 Vote Count:
(4) xXArrowXx : Pete278, SummonerAU, xXArrowXx, Sieg

(2) Not voting: Vlade, Toshi

With 6 alive, it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!
A majority has been reached!

=-=-=-=

With their friend mic_128 dead, they knew they had to end it soon. There were just 6 of them left now.

"Well I think this guy is mafia, but it's only from process of information"

"Hmm, well I agree"

"Yeah me too"

"Wait what? That was a little convenient?"

"Huh?"

"You two are obviously scum. He's said he's the hero, that means if you're the last person to agree to the lynch, he'll kill you"

"Oh really?"

"I don't agree with what you guys are saying" he elaborated, in a well thought out discussion that lasted for about 5 hours.

"ALRIGHT, ENOUGH!" one of them pounded their fist.

"Alright then. Lynch me. But I want him to do it!"

ACCELERATE pointed at his target, who gulped.

"F...Fine!" he stammered. He didn't know what was going to happen.

"I cast my vote on myself"

"And I cast my final vote on ACCELERATE!".

And then, the building began to shake. ACCELERATE's aura gathering within him.

"Wa...Watashi wa Shinen, SHINENZO!!!" He leapt forward, bringing his mighty fist above him

"FALLLLLCOOOOOWWWWNNNNN"

"No! Captain Falconnnn!!!"

"PAAAANNNNNNNNNCCCHHHHH!!!"

He was sent flying across the room, hitting a wall hard and falling limp to the ground.

ACCELERATE promptly walked up to the noose and slid his own neck through.

"I'm glad you guys. I'm glad we're this much closer to winning"

He didn't struggle, even as the chair was kicked away. The rope choked him and took the last of his life away.

As everyone looked down in respect. They heard a movement from behind them.

"Ah haha, hahaha". They looked over in the direction of the presumed victim of the Falcon Punch. He coughed up a bit of blood, but he was okay.

"I'm...I'm not that dumb" he smirked.

Day 6 has ended!

Player xXArrowXx (ACCELERATE) the Town Hero has been lynched!

Night actions are due to me by Sunday 17th Jaunary 11:59PM AEST!
All players need to contact me whether they want to use their abilities or not via PM or MSN.
The thread has been locked to prevent communication in the thread during the night phase!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
They couldn’t believe it. Their hero, ACCELERATE hung limp and Shaya somehow managed to survive.

Their disillusionment at what had happened followed them to their beds, as each contemplated what it could possibly mean.

Meteor Master stood looking out of his window. As though he knew tonight would be the night fate would deal him death.

“You don’t need to sneak about”. Shaya came out into the open, Meteor Master’s back still turned.

“I’m sorry”

Meteor Master waved the apology away.

“It was a lost cause. Just. Just get it over with”.

The knife was raised, and then it came down, killing its target in one blow.

Player Pete278 (Meteor Master) the Flavour Townie has been hacked and slashed to death!

The morning came, and they were met with an odd sight. Of course the night’s victim was lying strewn across the fountain. However, also sitting on the fountain were Shaya and Sirias.

Kupo and tibs7 realised what had just happened. Kupo drew her gun, shaking frantically, “Stay back, I’ll shoot!” however, before she knew what was going on, the two caught up with her and turned the gun back on her.

In all the commotion, tibs7 began running away. Shaya and Sirias gave chase, but as they got close, the Masked Zangoose man made his final appearance. He dropped down and blocked the mafia’s path. Clicking a button on the underside of his mask, Zangoose opened a door, and tibs7 made his escape.

The two looked a little down about it. He had escaped.

“What’s the matter you two? You won didn’t you?”

Player Vlade (kupo) the Town Paranoid Gun Owner has been Endgamed!

Player Sieg (Shaya) the Mafia Godfather has Survived!

Player SummonerAU (Sirias) the Mafia Tracker has Survived!

Player Toshi (tibs7) the Independent Hider has Survived!

The Game is Over
Mafia and Independent Win!

Sieg

Smash Champion
YEAHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Bad luck kiddoes.

Was a good game lol, but Tom is just one step ahead of everyone.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Wow, 3 mafia and 2 independants. Didn't really expect that. Also, there's no way Shaya can survive a Falcon Punch. Have you seen how frail he is? :p

EDIT: Oh, and can you tell me what my passive was? And was it the modkill that stopped it from triggering?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Congrats on victories.
Better luck next time town ;0

I have been taking pages and pages of notes over the last 2 months, and I'll be posting them, plus the full setup including hidden abilities tommorrow.

I need to go to sleep now =_=

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Guys, I'd just like to let you know that we were pretty much ****ed by the idea Toshi/Arrow cam up with until I checked if Muzga died at night or not. Sieg had a One Shot Kill Protection and a one shot investigation protection.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Killing Melancholy first day was probably one of the best things we did lol.

I find it ironic that Shaya's avy is a pic of Big Boss aswell lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wasn't it god **** obvious that I would be the mafia?

lololololololol.

Good work alter-ego, you've done me proud.
Killing Ted was great,
but I'm upset that you didn't let ricky live foreverrr :<

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
You were a safe kill though ;-;

I'm just so happy we scraped a win from this. Really close game.

Also, I couldn't help it. I'm so bayd at this game

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
It was funny, I think the mafia wiki page on it was recently edited from having both pro and anti town trackers to just pro town trackers

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I survived a Falcon Punch because I have epic DI.

But in reality, I am both the Godfather and the Hero.
Killing Ted like a true hero of the australian anti-waft/timing out metagame, amirite tibs?
So, I'm utterly shocked and appalled I am not the Heroic Godly Godfather, for taking galaxy destroying punches and flatulance that kills.

unreon

Smash Ace
Mafia, tell us your step-by-step reasons for killing who you killed at night! I want to know all the details of your crimes >:D
This goes for serial killers too (PS: that execute command was totally fricking ******)
and, what's with Vlade dying from endgame?

unreon

Smash Ace
What a thrilling conclusion, and I had so much fun. As a Watcher I had the pleasure from perving in the bushes.

Vyse is asleep so I'll post my night actions and motives on the following days:
Night 1: I tracked Arrow, and found he was being watched by Lord Bowser. I made a general educated guess that Bowser was a townie, most likely a cop (seeing as Arrow was loud and drew alot of suspicion). So I openly said that I trusted Bowser all the way and went along with his suggestions because he knew stuff we didn't.

Night 2: The daytime for this one was exhaustingly long, and I think was the most critical night in terms of gaining information for town. I sussed out Summoner and Leisha very publicly (turns out I was right, heh). Vlade was put up for eviction before dropping that he was Paranoid Gun Owner. I was a big pusher to pile the cop and doctor on Moose/Vlade - preferably moose because Vlade could have turned on us. The reason was that if I watched moose/vlade, I would gain knowledge of who both doctor and cop were in one night, putting me in a very powerful position. Perhaps form an alliance. Vlade offered to go ahead with the plan, so tentatively I watched him and found out that Leisha had targetted him. Muzga (doc) targetted vlade, but the gunslinger shot him dead. From this information I (wrongly) thought Leisha was a cop following the plan, and was going to apologise and extend my trust to her. I have two questions for this night:
- Vlade, why did you go tense and break the plan :(
- Leisha targetted Vlade, presumably to kill him. This didn't work, how come?
- also, what is the purpose of trolling? I never got that..

Night 3: I had a team of five or six people I could trust (Bowser, Vlade, moose, toshi, pete and wrongly Leisha) and was going to reveal my role and gain voting power. Sadly, the Prince was killed and I lost all communications. I was then killed at night and couldn't execute my master plan *shakes fist* But at least Afropony got ratted out by Summoner (great play, btw, you had me convinced) and Leisha got busted because of my sussing her out. I think in terms of swinging that HORRIBLE 3rd night event around, Night 3 was townies really getting their act together. You guys worked well and correctly found the baddies :D

I knew I could trust: Bowser, Vlade (despite not sticking to plan whyyyyyy), moose, toshi, pete
I suspected for most of the game: Leisha (initially), Summoner, Afropony, Luke, Nix

Good games all around guys :D

PS: I prefer the SmashAus themed games more! Just makes it more personal and humourous. E.g., my quote was hilarious and personal!

dekar said:
who is unrreon
who is accelerate
i was hoping good people would be coming =(

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
The plan with vlade was to frame him, so you'd think he was mafia and tell the town xD But the prince died that day, so it kinda executed that plan. Then we got worried and lynched you o_o lol

and oh troll was just a random lolz ability i had, although on the first night, someone changed my target to kupo. (i cant remember who i actually intended to target XD)

This game got really close, was very interesting to watch the final results =3

Hope we host another game like this again ^ ^

Muzga

Smash Ace
why? just because its you?
Oh wait! Sieg was the godfather! I forgot about that one!

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
its 2 v2..
town could still win..
the hider hides behind a mafia.
the godfather or mafia kill the mafia or die by vlade
depending where toshi hide its 2v1 or 1v1
if 2v1 then town would win
if 1v1 town would tie unless mafia have to kill every night, in that case town wins.

so why didn't my power work..?? lol bs priority. it figures my only power and it doesn't work :/

its only over if town has no way to win :X premature call i think. so i think we should play it out anyway.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Town has no way to win.

2 v 2 on day 7.

I used what's called the 50% rule, which enacts the Mafia 'Endgaming' ability. As soon as Mafia controlled 50% of town, I declared them the winners.

If you want to argue that, I'll concede that if you disregard the game mechanics which force a lynch to occur, that we have a perpetual stalemate, but the mechanics of the game force a mafia win to prevent this type of thing happening.

This has been a large learning process for me too ;)

Double Edit:

- In 2 v 2, a majority wasn't going to happen, so the day would turn to night Immediately.
- One Mafia kills Vlade
- Vlade kills the mafia in the process
- 1 Mafia v 1 Independent who wins if he is alive when the game ends, which would be right then and there.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Night 1: Pretty much picked out someone who looked like they would be dangerous later one. We also knew that he has getting help on the side from a good mafia player so yeah. This night I tracked Luke and Leisha trolled ILAG so we knew about Luke's abilty straight away :D
Night 2: We killed Luke because we thought his ability was dangerous to have around. Toshi was killed my Afropony I presume and Muzga from Moose's ability. We had a laugh about that one. I tracked Unreon this night a found he targeted Vlade and thought he might be Cop
Night 3: We killed Unreon because we thought he might be cop. We were pretty sure we'd found the Serial Killer so we trolled Afro(at least, I think this is why, I don't really remember)
Night 4: I'm pretty surprised nobody jumped on the Cop kill even though Moose had told them to investigate me that night. We killed Cop because it would makes things much easier.
Night 5: Killed Moose here because he wouldn't have changed his mind. We need all the 'open minds' we could get.

Also, **** THAT LIST.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Arrow's just angry his hammer vote didn't kill me lol.

Which pretty much won us the game. I was lucky I still had my one shot kill protection, because I was never told if it had been used or not.

If the SK had targetted me at any time during the game, we would have been ****ed lol.

No one really noticed me or even bothered to actually question anything of me until that list came out lol. And even then it was only after I posted that I couldn't reveal my role, which was a lie lol.

I really don't know why I had that list as my special ability, it really didn't help us at all.

Actually, we were pretty surprised when we killed Luke and he turned out to be Director. That night with the three kill was really the turning point.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I feel a bit sorry for moose though, he had me and summoner right the whole time and no one wanted to listen. =<

I'm guessing people just assumed i was mafia from my behavior, or some one actually investigated me haha

To he honest with soo many random abilities going around, i really thought town had this one, but summoner and sieg changed that XD. Good work keeping the pace :3

unreon

Smash Ace
Amaterasu had just stepped out into the hallway. There was somebody he needed to look out for tonight, but his intended target for protection met him in the hallway. A gun in hand, the bullets of which he intended for the Doctor.

Player Muzga (Amaterasu) the Town Doctor has been shot to death!
I thought Muzga was killed because he was the doctor who tried to protect Vlade. Story also mentions a gun in hand.

How did you guys know Bowser was cop?
And how come Afro wouldn't die from a lynch the first time? Is it because of the execution order?

Top Bottom