• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I swear Afro, if you go offline without answering my question, I will hunt you down and lynch you. MEDIUM TANKS. I don't care what you do to Leisha, just answer my question. Why did you target Unreon last night?

Afropony

Smash Lord
OK lol, I might as well give up seeing as though I'm not going to win anyway. I'm Serial Killer (kinda obvious) I suggest you guys don't lynch me today though because I can help town kill one one other person tonight, and maybe more on other nights depending how long you guys decide to keep me in the game. The mafia may also want to kill me because I have a chance of killing whoever I choose every night. Which means I might be saving a townie from dieing that night instead.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I have the choice to kill someone if they have 3 votes on them today, which means we can vote for 2 people today instead of just 1.
Well, since Leisha just got three votes, lets see how this plays out.

Vote: Afropony

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
No, I'm S.D, Vyse must think S.D is talkative or something. Neotanks. Also Afro, why would mafia want to kill you? I would think mafia would want you to be around so the game goes faster. You've also killed town players in the past (Unreon) and there's no guarantee you're even telling the truth and that you're just mafia trying to stick around longer.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
"Oh hey you're new"

"Yeah, I just got here because my buddy couldn't hang around here any longer"

"Wait, you know how to get out of here?"

"Tell us!"

"Look man, don't sweat it, c'mon bring me up to speed here"

"Alright so guys, now that we know what this group of people is capable of, we should claim what we really are. First off I'm the hero"

"Flavour Townie"

"You know I'm the Jack of All Trades"

"My buddy was the hider, so I guess that's me now"

"Paranoid Gun Owner"

"Tracker"

"I'd rather not claim"

"Me neither"

"Actually, my letter said that I'm not allowed to claim"

"Okay so who do we lynch?"

"I say we go after the ones who aren't saying much"

The three continued to ignore the group, but then the Zangoose man leapt out from nowhere and prodded them all with his clawed hands.

"If I do that a few more times, you'll get prodded to death!" And away he went again.

"Alright well I wanna vote this guy"

"No how about her?"

"Hey just so you know, I can kill anybody who reaches 3 votes"

"Hey you, I saw you doing something suspicious last night! Scum!"

"What's Scum?"

"It's a term for...hey wait, answer my question!"

"Oh look, that person has three votes. Well guys, I'm the serial killer. Looks like I've got something to do now"

The serial killer broke the glass on a box containing an axe. What transpired mortified the smashers. Within minutes, the place was bathed in blood, Swordsaint, not much more than a bloody pulp.

Player LeishaChu (Swordsaint) the Mafia Framer has been Executed!

With 9 alive, it takes a vote of 5 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 14th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So Moose, what role am I now? Video games.

Thanks for confirming you're SK Afro, enjoy the lynch.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
3rd Official Day 4 Vote Count:
(1) SummonerAU : undead_moose
(4) Afropony : Vlade, SummonerAU, Lord Bowser, Toshi

(4) Not voting: Sieg, Afropony, Pete278, xXArrowXx

A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 14th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'll track Toshi tonight and report back so you can see I'm Tracker. Video games.
I don't know what's going on tomorrow though. Who's the play?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Final Official Day 4 Vote Count:
(1) SummonerAU : undead_moose
(5) Afropony : Vlade, SummonerAU, Lord Bowser, Toshi, Pete278

(3) Not voting: Sieg, Afropony, xXArrowXx

A majority has been reached!
The game is now in the Twilight Phase. This phase will last until the final day scene has been posted.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Wow, so my gut feeling was actually correct with Leisha and Afro?

Yay.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
“Oh, oh my god”.

Some looked away, some fell to their knees. The axe-wielding psychopath basked in the murder he had just committed.

“This proves it, this guy must be mafia!”

“You idiot, that’s like taking a shot in the dark. This guy pretty much told us he’s the serial killer. Look at him!”

“We, we have to lynch this madman today”

The smashers looked from the noose, to the axe-wielding madman, who just laughed.

“I told you guys before, you can’t lynch me today. I even said you should lynch someone else and lynch me tomorrow”. The killer shook his head, “Jeez, you guys are dumb”.

Even so, the town looked to each other, and then charged at him. He dropped the axe and systematically dismantled their offensive, throwing them each back one by one.

The smashers all lay on the ground, their strength exhausted. “You want to know what’s amazing about this group of people?” he looked up the Zangoose man, who was hiding in a chandelier.

“These people don’t listen to a god****ed thing,” he gave a hearty laugh, squatting down next to one of them. “They’re brash, and bold, and I like it” he laughed even louder this time.

Day 4 has ended!
No lynch has taken place.
Night actions are due to me by Thursday 7th Jaunary 11:49PM AEST!
All players need to contact me whether they want to use their abilities or not via PM or MSN.
The thread has been locked to prevent communication in the thread during the night phase!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
They had finally found one of the mafia, his bloody remains moved to the store of other bodies.

"Finally, maybe we can turn things around"

"Heh, that's a laugh," the self proclaimed serial killer mocked them.

They all turned in to go to sleep, a little miffed perhaps that they forgot about the Serial Killer's warning.

They've been following this routine now, for almost a week. Sure enough footsteps came with the onset of the night, some crept about, others sat in their room weary, and some decided all they could do was sleep.

luke_atyeo didn't have a weapon, but he did have his smarts, and he knew what to look for in hunting down the bad guys here. He waited until his target tonight left before sneaking into that person's room.

He found papers, messages, detailing plans of murder and deceit and he knew then he'd found someone working against the town.

"I've got you now," luke_atyeo smiled, moments before a vase came crashing down on his head. He was knocked off balance and hit the ground in a daze.

"Uh-uh, I think I've got you instead"

He was found later that morning in the hallway. A corpse.

Player Lord Bowser (luke_atyeo) the Town Cop has been hacked and slashed to death!

Day 5 Commences.
Deadline: 11:59PM January 21st AEST

With 8 alive, it takes a vote of 5 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 21st AEST!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Toshi hid behind Arrow.
Video games.
Obvious reasons behind the vote.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Would've been nice if he said we couldn't lynch him, but oh well, I suppose its not in his best interests. Then again, if we lynched someone else, he had a very slim shot at winning the game, where as now he has none, really. Oh well, his loss.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
1st Official Day 5 Vote Count:
(3) Afropony : SummonerAU, Pete278, Sieg

(5) Not voting: Afropony, Vlade, Toshi, undead_moose, xXArrowXx

A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 21st AEST!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!

Vlade

Social Outcast
Since this day is going to end quickly, I'd like to point something out

When we were given the roles, there were 10 people for 10 roles. We have discovered everyone's roles excluding Sieg's. The last remaining role happens to be Godfather.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

.....Oh yeah, Go Town!

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Summoner's right. I did hide behind Arrow.

And Seig is the Godfather.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Final Official Day 5 Vote Count (as of post #754):
(5) Afropony : SummonerAU, Pete278, Sieg, Vlade, xXArrowXx

(3) Not voting: Afropony, Toshi, undead_moose

A majority has been reached!
The game is now in the Twilight Phase. This phase will last until the final day scene has been posted.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I don't understand what makes you so sure Summoner is mafia Moose.

Sieg is the only person whose role we don't know, last role is Godfather, therefore Sieg is Godfather.

Summoner's call on Tracker was very consistent with what happened the previous nights and I don't think he's bluffing otherwise Sieg would have counterclaimed by now.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
You both missed my track on Toshi was confirmed by Toshi. Stupid PC game crashes. What if Sieg can't say his role is 'x'. I'm getting a feeling something isn't quite right with Sieg's nameclaim. I mean, I wouldn't expect the person with the godfather role to be the one who released a list with all the roles in the game.

Top Bottom