• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I'll wait for Afropony to answer before I give my input.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Vlade how did we know that Unreon was Townie?
I'm not going to reveal my role right now because I don't believe it is necessary at this moment but if I feel I have to later on then I will.

What do you guys think about Leisha?
I have the choice to kill someone if they have 3 votes on them today, which means we can vote for 2 people today instead of just 1.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I've already answered that question

We know Unreon is town because he was killed last night and his role was revealed to be a Town Watcher

I find it INCREDIBLY suspicious that you were targetting unreon last night and he happened to be killed, now you're falsely questioning whether you know which side he was on. Just what were you doing last night? Killing Unreon perhaps?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
"Player unreon (Dekar289) the Town Watcher has been hacked and slashed to death!"

thats how we know he's town. I think you got some serious esplaynin' to do, i think it's necessary to reveal considering your a prime suspect too.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Afropony, you haven't addressed why you targeted Unreon that night. I was playing Chaos Theory, ****'s cool. I feel you have to role reveal today.

Vote: Afropony

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
all the inactives a more likily to be mafia aswell, due to the fact, that i never wanted to be caught reading the thread, in my account. they must have read it but it hasn't registered.

btw ive listened to moose -,-

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay, now i finally have some spare time to post here xD sorry for the inactivity.

Anyways, I'm Jei in this game, and would not like to roleclaim right now.. Considering there's a serial killer still lingering around.

Pete278

Smash Lord
So, I doubt Shaya's role would be Tracker, and Leisha would have claimed Tracker to make sure we lynched mafia if she was the Tracker. Satisfied yet, moose?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Toshi, what is your reply to seeing Afropony's post? Video games. I was suspicious on how ******** ILAGs posts were, but there was always a better target, so I'm not going to let you go just because you replaced someone. I don't recall ILAG roleclaiming (but then again, ILAGs posts were lol). At least Pete has roleclaimed and hasn't been counterclaimed as of yet.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
mmk. More video games.
Sorry about that Toshi. Would still like you to input like you said you would.
Arrow, I'm not quite sure what you mean but activity logs are based of posts, not views.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm a bit suspicious about Leisha, like Afropony she hasn't revealed her role due to being Mafia but it's possible she has a valuable role.

Afro, Sieg and Leisha are where my fingers of suspicion are pointing right now

I really want to go with Afro first though because I'm the most confident about him being Mafia, and not just going off mere hunches

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry lol, there's not much I can do with this passive.

Although if it will make you feel a bit better, would a mafia person really want this list coming out?

It's pretty easy to start tracking who's mafia down by just crossing off names really.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm willing to go with Sieg at little more than Leisha atm. At least Sieg has that list Shaya wrote, which is pretty helpful. Super video game brothers.

Afropony would probably be on the level Leisha is at the moment if I didn't have that track on him. Right now, Afropony is my number one suspect. I still see Afropony as either cop or scum. Also, Lord Bowser, you seem to have ignored roleclaiming at this point do you also wish to avoid roleclaiming? If everyone else who has roleclaimed is telling the truth, and Afropony is lynched and flips town, I'll be much more suspicious of you. If he doesn't, I'll be happy with your position.

Sieg: Can you reveal if others have your role or does your passive also forbid that? If so, can you said there's a possibilty someone has you role (if you know what I mean)?
Leisha: Once the Serial Killer is gone, will you be happy roleclaiming?

Sieg

Smash Champion
As I've already stated, I can't say anything about my role.

Although it is possible that someone has already taken my role.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'd like to avoid role claiming until completely necessary, if Afro gets lynched and shows town I take full responsibility. i think it's a bit much of a coincidence that unreon was killed the same night Afro targeted him and that he avoided revealing a role when he's the prime suspect for a lot of us.

VOTE: Afropony

Pete278

Smash Lord
So, for the list of roles we know/have been claimed, Moose - Jack of all Trades
Vlade - Paranoid Gun Owner
Me - Flavour Townie
Summoner - Tracker

Has anyone else claimed a role yet?

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Cop
Flavour Townie (Pete278)
Framer
Godfather
Hero (xXArrowXx)
Hider (Toshi)
Jack of all Trades (undead_moose)
Paranoid Gun Owner (Vlade)
Serial Killer
Tracker (SummonerAU)

Well, I reckon Afropony is either Mafia or Serial Killer.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Cop
Flavour Townie (Pete278)
Framer
Godfather
Hero (xXArrowXx)
Hider (ILAG)
Jack of all Trades (undead_moose)
Paranoid Gun Owner (Vlade)
Serial Killer
Tracker (SummonerAU)

Done.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
2nd Official Day 4 Vote Count:
(2) LeishaChu : undead_moose, xXArrowXx
(3) Afropony : Vlade, SummonerAU, Lord Bowser

(5) Not voting: LeishaChu, Sieg, Afropony, Toshi, Pete278

With 10 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 14th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ok morons if you get this next lynch wrong and its a town then we are following me from now on?

Everyone agree?
If Afropony dies and flips town, I'll be tossing up between Lord Bowser and LeishaChu tomorrow. I'm still waiting for Afropony to explain why he targetted Unreon last night. I'd prefer to hold off lynching him until he explains. So if you could keep him at 2 votes from lynch or something it would be nice.
If Afropony dies and flips scum, I'll be going for LeishaChu.

@Toshi: That's how I see it too, thanks for posting the list too.
@Afropony: I'm pretty annoyed at you right now if you're cop. Please explain why you targeted Unreon last night.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Summoner isnt tracker rofl

hes framer

afro pony is teh serial killer

leisha is also maf

just waiting for you all to see that you are all very wrong and finally listen to me

Also if i die tonight

SUMMONERAU AND LEISHACHU ARE MAF

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Okay then Moose, tell the cop to come out and investigate someone, I'll tell you who before they report it. Or the Hider, hell, I'll do anyone. I am fully prepared to put this out there. I am telling you, I am tracker. I died in Chaos Theory ;-;

I'll track whoever you want me to moose.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Afropony, why are you avoiding the issue? Advance wars is fun.

Why did you target Unreon last night?I don't care what you dothe Leisha, you're just avoiding the **** question scum. I'm 90% sure you're scum atm.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
It's clear you're beating around the bush Afro, answer the questions or get lynched.

Moose is it possible for you to stfu? It seems you've channeled ILAG since he left the game. Not everyone who disagrees with you is mafia and just because you have a hunch doesn't mean they're definitely mafia.

That being said I'm also suspicious of Leishachu.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
well, scum is meant to be the informed minority.VIDEO GAMES. I used it as a blanket tern for mafia and serial killer there though.

Top Bottom