• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
1) A mafia member would avoid role revealing in this situation
2) If you think I'm lying about my role, just wait for someone to counterclaim. Then lynch me.
3) Mafia wish to spread confusion. Thus, they will strategically kill people to frame others. ****ty arguement, I know, but it's backed up by the fact unreon was killed the second night after being accused, if I was scum with the idea of killing unreon because he was suspicious, wouldn't I have done it first night since I was accused?

I love Eldar.

@Lord Bowser: Ask him direct question then.

Afropony, how do you feel about the current situation? Who do you find suspicious? Will you roleclaim in light of the list? If so, why was your action last night directed at Unreon?

Seeing as though you won't let up, I'm not going to die without revealing what I know for the good of the town. Afropony targeted Unreon last night. I'll give him a chance to explain, the way I see it, he's either cop, mafia or serial killer. If he's cop, let his role reveal be on your head moose. Unless he's Jack of Trades, the role you claimed, or Hider, the role ILAG, now Toshi claimed, those are the only roles left that aren't anti town that aren't my own.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Also, I'd like to point something out which makes Afropony even more suspicious

Note how he voted for Unreon? Who we know is definitely town?

Note how Summoner tracked Afropony targetting Unreon?

I see something shifty going on here. If Afropony doesn't explain then my vote is definite.

Vlade

Social Outcast
If we lynch Afropony and he is Mafia then Summoner is cleared. We can kill two birds with one stone if we go for Afro.

In fact, I'm going to vote

Vote: Afropony

Muzga

Smash Ace
you guys... you know.... having fun without your friendly old doctor?
Those were the days guys....
Those were the days

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Lets put it this way vlade

"Hey guys lets lynch moose"

"Wont work"

"I dont believe you"

"Hey guys dont lynch me first to vote will die"

"Dont believe"

"Whoops town doctor died"

For once in your lives just believe what i have to say

If im wrong about summoner just dont believe me from here on out how bout that?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
umm Muzga, you're only allowed to post once after dying...

Dawn of War is a pretty cool game.

and it's only meant to be a message that Vyse prepared beforehand...

Vlade

Social Outcast
Moose you have a point, but you don't have any EVIDENCE that Summoner is mafia. Let's see some evidence and maybe I'll be convinced.

I'd also like to see what Afro has to say about his role, but my vote still stands because the evidence is as clear as day

Vlade

Social Outcast
Moose what Afro has to say will be the final nail in the coffin

Here's the evidence for you, which IS NOT lurking

Also, I'd like to point something out which makes Afropony even more suspicious

Note how he voted for Unreon? Who we know is definitely town?

Note how Summoner tracked Afropony targetting Unreon?

I see something shifty going on here. If Afropony doesn't explain then my vote is definite.
You're dismissing this and you haven't even come up with a case to support Afro as town.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
If anything claiming the role right away is a mafia move so when the actual person claims they automaticly get suspected if anything summoner has shot himself in the foot because with the counter claim comes suspicion and if there isn't a counter claim then the real tracker has some serious downs

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Or I'm actually the tracker. There's a starman waiting in the sky.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Wifom

I can list the tracks I've done if you'd like me to. I will clarify that my role only allows me to see who a certain player targeted, not their alignment.

Night One: I tracked luke_atyeo. He targeted ILAG and kupo.
Night Two: I tracked Vlade and got a null result.
Night Three: I tracked afropony. He targeted unreon.

So moose, you're saying that believing my roleclaim is silly, correct? This is exactly what we did when you roleclaimed. You're calling us ******** for lynching you when you are trying to do the same thing?

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Okie then how about we play a little game town

If you wont believe me on summoner

Then lets lynch leshia my other suss person

And if shes mafia... well then believe me from here on out

If im wrong Ill quit? hows that

Vote Leishachu

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i dont believe summoner -.-

vlade can u confirm you were tense that night... i think u were.

and fine moose -,-
Vote: LeishaChu

town can u take a hint for once.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
1st Official Day 4 Vote Count:
(2) LeishaChu : undead_moose, xXArrowXx
(1) Afropony : Vlade

(7) Not voting: SummonerAU, LeishaChu, Sieg, Afropony, Lord Bowser, Toshi, Pete278

With 10 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 14th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Activity Update as of post #672

Code:
---0 Hour Zone---
xXArrowXx: Today, 02:01 AM
undead_moose: Today, 01:54 AM 
SummonerAU: Today, 01:41 AM 
Lord Bowser: Today, 01:03 AM 
Vlade: Today, 12:11 AM 

---12 Hour Zone---

---24 Hour Zone---

---48 Hour Zone---

---72 Hour Zone---
Toshi: 12-31-2009, 07:51 PM --- 8 hours until prod

---INACTIVE---
LeishaChu --- 1 hour until prod
Sieg --- 1 hour until prod
Afropony --- 1 hour until prod
Pete278 --- 1 hour until prod

Pete278

Smash Lord
Woah, I totally thought this was still locked. My mistake. I'm not going to consider voting anyone until some people counter-claim. I'm the Flavour Townie, btw. Quite funny that I get that, since its MeteorMaster, and I'm a low-tier main. :p

I would seriously advise everyone to hold their votes back until the prodded people get to make their role claims. Jumping in head first when we've just been given such powerful information isn't a good idea.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Arrow I was relaxed the first night after moose's 'lynch', and then I went tense the following 2 nights.

I'm really confident that Afro is mafia, if he isn't then don't bother listening to me for the rest of the game.

But really, we need to cooperate Moose. I see where you're coming from but I'm not going to agree with your suspicions until you present clear evidence suggesting that they're mafia.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Hunches are only hunches, regardless of how strong you think they are. Normally, all we'd have to go on is hunches, but when we're given A LIST OF POWER ROLES, then we have a tad more to go on. If Summoner calls Tracker, and nobody else calls it, then its fairly obvious he's tracker. We can't know for sure until the idle people come back, though. Hence why we should wait for them to restart posting before we go off on 'HE'S MAFIA' 'NO HE IS'.

Pete278

Smash Lord
No, I'm not going to listen to someone who's arguing so irrationally. Why should I vote now, when I could wait for the evidence? If you're right, someone else will definitely counter-claim. There's no reason to vote now.

Top Bottom