• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
not sure 90% sure.
he revealed on day 2.
hes 2 flaboyant to be mafia.
he has powers that protect another town... it wouldnt be mafia that would be 2 unfair
my gut feeling tells me its true.
he is willing to die for your sins so S rank so jesus.
hes powers are what i think hes roles character should be.
they are very bad mafia if moose and toshi are mafia. so i think that is not the case.
he revealed his role to prove innocent of another townie not just for himself.

why fight for 10% of evidence.. when so many other people cannot even begin to be trusted

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Moose if your telling the truth don't kill muzga target someone who is suspicious for the good of the town, you might kill a mafia, I'd say muzga probably isn't if he's willing to sacrifice himself.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Haha, I find this ability strangely and totally hilarious.

Also it seems to be extremely flexible lol.

Muzga

Smash Ace
If thats the case...
Welllllll......
I WAS okay with dying, but i think i'll be a complete ***** to everyone.

Unvote: Undead Moose
Vote: Undead Moose

Theres still a majority vote so lets see what happens:p
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
lol ILAG, I swear to not attend another tournament if I am not town.

I love sitting under air conditioners.

I can't take anything you say seriously ILAG :]

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Also Moose, why were you suddenly allowed to vote before Toshi? I am watching some play Super Mario 64.
Seems a little odd you made a big point about it and then change it straight away.

I LAG

Smash Lord
1. undead_moose (neutral, so he says)
2. xXArrowXx (not mafia, swears he will never use snake if he is mafia)
3. SummonerAU (town, swears he will not go to any tourneys if he is caught not town)

4. LeishaChu (unknown, very sus with all the no lynch votes)
5. Sieg (town, swears to the GOD himself, Kami. That he will play the GODAWFUL GAME BRAWL at EVERY TOURNAMENT he GOes TO)
6. Vlade (unknown/town/godfather, imo he is town but why waste the doc and cop checking it. just trust him)
7. Luke_Atyeo (unknown, we will see if he is mafia or not after he replies)
8. Muzga (MAFIA!, okay you got me. i cant come up with anything.
Its true, im mafia
I wouldve gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you and your **** truth games)

9. Unreon (unknown, but most likely mafia in ilags opinion)
10. Pete278 (not mafia, pledged to give up his faith to the church of falcon if caught mafia)
11. Afropony (not mafia, swears he will never play smash again if he is caught mafia)

12. Lord Bowser (unknown, but most likely town in ilags opinion)
13. I_LAG (not mafia, will stop using mk if he is caught mafia)
14. Toshi (not mafia, says moose)

I LAG

Smash Lord
also by looking at my list i would not trust vlade
dont risk investigating him or protecting him or anything coz he is probably a godfather or something so he will come up as town.

and i bet all the perth boys are mafia or at least 2 of them

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
As of post #600

Final Official Day 2 Vote Count:
(8) undead_moose : Muzga, luke_atyeo, Pete278, SummonerAU, LeishaChu, xXArrowXx, undead_moose, Toshi
(1) LeishaChu : unreon
(1) Sieg : I LAG
(1) I LAG : Sieg
(1) Toshi : Vlade

(2) Not voting: Lord Bowser, Afropony

With 14 alive, it takes a vote of 8 to lynch!
A majority has been reached!
The game is now in the Twilight Phase. This phase will last until the final day scene has been posted.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Moose voted for himself before Toshi did ILAG.

I am asking people if they like fish.

Super strange if you ask me.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
“SO, now that we understand we need to lynch someone, can we like, actually lynch someone today?”

“Alright alright, we’ve learned our lesson”

“But who do we lynch?”

“How about him?” he pointed to a guy standing in the corner next to someone who was sitting down.

“You don’t wanna lynch me, I’m definitely town. My letter told me to protect this guy,” he pointed to who he was sitting next to.

“What about this guy over here?” he pointed to someone who seemed to sit away from the crowd, his attention darting from one place to the next.

“Me, oh no no no no no” he cracked a nervous smile, “I’m a paranoid person you see. It makes me an asset because if the mafia try to kill me,” he held his hand up in a gun shape and pretended to shoot.

“Well I dunno, what should we do?”

“I’m gonna vote this guy”

“I’m gonna vote for this person”

“Hey he doesn’t have any votes, what about him?”

“Hey guys, look at this list I drew up”

“Get your list out of here, nobody cares!”

“Look, to actually lynch someone we have to agree on someone”

“I say we go with our original plan”

“Didn’t I tell you guys that you don’t wanna lynch me? Even if you try, I assure you it won’t work”. The town all nodded to each other, the lynch target for today rolling his eyes. He didn’t resist as the town grabbed him by the arms and put his neck through the noose.

Up in a corner of the room a familiar onlooker waited for a signal from him, and when he nodded, the man clad in a zangoose costume from before pounced, using his claws to slice the rope. He dropped, and ran a hand over his neck, whilst giving the Zangoose man a thumbs up with his other.

The Zangoose man nodded and escaped once again.

“I told you guys it wouldn’t work”

Day 2 has ended!
No lynch has taken place.
Night actions are due to me by Saturday 26th December 11:59 PM.
All players need to contact me whether they want to use their abilities or not via PM or MSN.
The thread has been locked to prevent communication in the thread during the night phase!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Once again the town had been duped out of a lynch, and they only had themselves to blame. Each of them shuffled back to their rooms for the night, some surprised, others a little miffed, and a few of them smiling ever so slightly.

Two days of not lynching, the smashers were getting blood thirsty and frustrated. The doors closed, and maybe for a little while nothing. But then, the inevitable opening and closing of doors could be heard, people not content with being idle, people not content with letting their friends die, and people not content with letting these people get in their way, each of them got to work doing their best to achieve their goals.

In one room, Caotic was trying to get some sleep, even with the faint noises coming from outside.

"Ugh, I just wanna sleep, I don't wanna deal with this right now,"

"How bout now?"

Caotic, sat straight up in an instant, his assailant's face covered in the darkness.

"I'm sorry Caotic, but I have to do what I have to do".

Amaterasu had just stepped out into the hallway. There was somebody he needed to look out for tonight, but his intended target for protection met him in the hallway. A gun in hand, the bullets of which he intended for the Doctor.

Finally somewhere, in a room by himself, the hopes and dreams from Perth, Corpsecreate slept peacefully. He had been under protection this whole time, and didn't think anything bad would happen to him. Somebody entered the room, a demonic countenance betraying his intentions.

The smashers awoke to a plethora of screams, all of them checking on each other to make sure everybody was okay, but such was not to be the case. They piled the three of them into the room with Tedeth's body. Caotic, Corpsecreate and Amaterasu. All three of them, the initial shock had yet to sink in, but, all three of them were dead.

Against a wall, written in blood were the words, "Hey I LAG. You're a n00b . Signed Mafia"

But nobody could find comfort in those words, or bear malice. Their friends had died. Caotic, the tournament director, Amaterasu the doctor and Corpsecreate, their beloved prince.

All at once, they began to cry. They cried for all of them, but especially for Corpsecreate, the prince destined to win Rocky, the person who swept them all up in the hype, the one everybody saw as an inspiration and yet fate would deal this unfair blow to them.

The smashers could think of nothing but mourning his death. Lacking a place to bury him, they cremated him, and held as good a funeral service as they could for him. They could do nothing that whole day, and the day came to a close without them accomplishing anything towards hunting for Mafia or lynching anybody.

Player luke_atyeo (CAOTIC) the Town Director (Bus Driver) has been hacked and slashed to death!

Player Muzga (Amaterasu) the Town Doctor has been shot to death!

Player Toshi (Corpsecreate) the Beloved Prince has been hacked and slashed to death in a bloodbath!

Player I LAG has been Trolled!

Day 3 is skipped due to the death and mourning of the Beloved Prince!
No lynch has taken place.
Night actions are due to me by Tuesday 29th December 11:59 PM.
All players need to contact me whether they want to use their abilities or not via PM or MSN.
The thread has been locked to prevent communication in the thread during the night phase!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Deadline has been extended 2 days. There are several reasons for this which I cannot disclose.

I would also like to encourage all players to re-read the rules regarding communication about the game.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
With the town in such dull spirits after the death of their prince, they shuffled to their bedrooms again. Once they'd all pulled up their covers and closed their eyes, they realised that simply lying down in defeat wouldn't bring their prince back.

The town was falling one by one and they had to move to action. Once again, the hallway betrayed the sounds of people creeping about throughout the night. Trying their best for their friends, or trying their best to work against them, they all did what they had to do.

Dekar had been keeping a low profile. Wating, watching for the Mafia to betray themselves. He had been hiding behind a large water feature, watching for signs of mafia when suddenly a hand came onto his shoulder and turned him around to face a knife raised against him.

The smashers arose in the morning to find the horrible sight. Dekar lying face down in the water, the murder weapon holding a note to his back that read "Dear Afropony, you suck, signed Mafia".

"Hey wait, there's something else over here," somebody said, picking up a neatly typed A4 note which he read aloud.

"Hey guys, Shaya here. Been ages since I've been able to look at the brawl character rankings, so I thought I might do a survey of the power roles left in the game and show everyone since I can't do the brawl rankings for a while.

1x Cop
1x Flavour Townie
1x Framer
1x Godfather
1x Hero
1x Hider
1x Jack of all Trades
1x Paranoid Gun Owner
1x Serial Killer
1x Tracker

This list is in alphabetical order, so don't try to use the signup list to metagame!"

The smashers all looked on with grim expressions as a couple of them fetched the body from the water and placed the body with the other dead. A new resolve rising with the new day ahead of them.

Player unreon (Dekar289) the Town Watcher has been hacked and slashed to death!

Player Afropony has been Trolled!
All players are required to make fun of him in their next post.

A character in the game has revealed a list of remaining roles in the game!

Day 4 Commences.
Deadline: 11:59PM December 22nd AEST

With 10 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 14th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Mod Note: Do not attempt to metagame using information from players outside of this thread. It is detrimental to the success of all factions, and are not credible pieces of information.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
So I guess I still died despite being protected by moose. That could mean that moose was roleblocked or was lying.

I guess the Paranoid Gun Owner is Vlade, but we don't know if he's mafia or townie.

Afropony, you have a terrible metaknight.

And to those who don't know, I will be replacing I LAG from now on.

Splice

Smash Hero
Hope it's okay Vyse, but... I had to come in to lol at this

Dekar had been keeping a low profile
Someones not playing the part :O It'd make more sense if he was "Temporarily Banned" to death too.

Dekar <3

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Okay then, now that it's down to a few less people. I just installed Dawn of War :D.

I claim Tracker. If the cop isn't a certain individual(mainly the person I'm going to say did it), I'll tell you who I suspect killed Unreon last night. I don't expect the cop to have to reveal today, unless they already know a mafia member. I'd rather I get killed tonight than the cop if the cop doesn't have any info.

Also Moose, not that I'm suspicious of you anymore, I'm curious as to why you could vote before Toshi when you implied that your vote was tied to his. If this question will reveal things about your role, feel free not to answer it.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
"Hey guys, Shaya here. Been ages since I've been able to look at the brawl character rankings, so I thought I might do a survey of the power roles left in the game and show everyone since I can't do the brawl rankings for a while.

1x Cop
1x Flavour Townie
1x Framer
1x Godfather
1x Hero
1x Hider
1x Jack of all Trades
1x Paranoid Gun Owner
1x Serial Killer
1x Tracker

This list is in alphabetical order, so don't try to use the signup list to metagame!"

hurrdurrdurr

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Vyse said:
1x Cop
1x Flavour Townie
1x Framer
1x Godfather
1x Hero
1x Hider
1x Jack of all Trades
1x Paranoid Gun Owner
1x Serial Killer
1x Tracker
There is a tracker in the game.

I suspect Afropony, back when we were going to vote him he didn't reveal a role or anything to save himself like others perhaps suggesting he doesn't have one and would risk being called out on his bluff, he also posts minimally and seems to be lying low since we dropped him from suspicion.

Top Bottom