• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Leaving the grim scene behind them they each sat at the breafast table eating cereal. Not all of them were there yet, but the ones that were started discussing.

"Okay, so we lynch the serial killer today?"

"Yeah sounds good"

"No real discussion needed"

"Shouldn't we wait to see the opinions of the other people still asleep?"

"Nah, we've got a majority already, let's just do this".

The small group promptly finished their cereal and proceed to the serial killer's room, dragging him by the foot, he didn't even seem to notice or care, he just continued to snore as they heaved him up and put his neck through the noose.

It was only as the stool was kicked out from beneath him that he woke up and figured out what was happening.

"Oh real funny guys, get me while I'm sleeping!" anything else he said couldn't quite be interpreted properly. He kicked and he flailed, but he seemed to enjoy it. A madman right until the end.

Day 5 has ended!

Player Afropony (Sieg) the Independent Serial Killer has been lynched!

Night actions are due to me by Sunday 10th Jaunary 11:59PM AEST!
All players need to contact me whether they want to use their abilities or not via PM or MSN.
The thread has been locked to prevent communication in the thread during the night phase!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Success!

Finally, a lynch attempt went through the smashers. They all danced and hugged, especially knowing that the choice they made didn't harm the town at all.

The jubilation subsided quickly though, as the smashers realised that it wasn't over. The eyes watching the group made no attempt to stop this sick game. It was clear that it was still on.

The remaining few looked to each other, and it was hard to believe that a number of them were working against them. They all seemed to distance themselves from one another, and each felt a doomed feeling latch onto them.

The night passed in its usual manner, although quieter considering the lesser number of people.

The sunrise bought the group of smashers one more dead. mic_128 lay sprawled across the breakfast table, an attempt at a sandwich sprayed across the floor.

They approached, almost accustomed to the grizzly sight, but then the seemingly lifeless body reached up with one hand. "Guys it was...fun...while it lasted," some of them teared up, the man they all loved and respected giving them his last words.

"Go...go and kick some ***". His hand fell, as though signaling the start of something.

Player undead_moose (mic_128) the Town Jack of all Trades has been hacked and slashed to death!

Day 6 Commences.
Deadline: 11:59PM December 22nd AEST

With 6 alive, it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for 11:59PM January 27th AEST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
NinjaBumpPost

0th Official Day 6 Vote Count:

(6) Not voting: xXArrowXx, SummonerAU, Sieg, Vlade, Toshi, Pete278

If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Track report: I tracked Sieg and got a null result. CJ, you a busta.

Probably means someone is lying about their role.

Pete278

Smash Lord
So, Summoner, Toshi, Vlade and Sieg are the only ones we really know are town, due to lack of counter-claims this far in and Toshi confirmed Summoner's results. I know I'm town, and Flavour Townie doesn't seem like a role that'd be unable to tell. Hero seems much more like one. Thus,

Vote: Arrow Yay for process of elimination. Plus, Shaya being the Hero would also make that list make sense.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Cop (Lord Boswer)
Flavour Townie (Pete278)
Framer (LeishaChu)
Godfather
Hero (xXArrowXx)
Hider (ILAG)
Jack of all Trades (undead_moose)
Paranoid Gun Owner (Vlade)
Serial Killer (Afropony)
Tracker (SummonerAU)

Seig is the only person left who hasn't role claimed.

By the way, what is a Flavour Townie?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Whatever the mod makes them?

just from the name, I'm thinking a role unique to the setting of the game? iSketch is lame. Toshi, I know Sieg didn't target anyone last night.

On that topic, what does everyone think about that result?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sieg got a null result? Argh

I seriously thought Sieg was the Godfather. I don't think Arrow is mafia, it doesn't seem to me that Hero is a mafia role.

But that means there is only 2 mafia in this game?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I think what Pete was trying to say was that Arrow is lying about his Hero roleclaim is an actually Godfather. I'm going to reserve my vote until we hear from both Sieg and Arrow about these matters. VIDEO GAMES.

@Vlade: Who knows? Maybe Vyse thought it was okay to have 2 mafia 1 SK? Another possibility is tha list is actually wrong but I'd rather be proved wrong with that more than anything.

Pete278

Smash Lord
I don't actually know what Flavour Townie is. I have some sort of passive ability, but it hasn't started yet. Other than that, I'm regular townie. :(

Looking at the list, the only other potential mafia role I can see would be Vlade's.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, as I said, I can't say anything with the passive. However I will agree with Pete on his conclusion. ;D

Summoner has shown that I didn't do anything last night aswell.

Therefore I will VOTE: Arrow

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Well, I certainly didn't expect that sort of info from your post Sieg. It's also nice that you're putting yourself on the spot with this lynch. I'll let you know in advance that if Arrow flips town, you're dead next morning. MARIO AND LUIGI'S SPAGHETTI SPECTACULAR. I'm going to go back on what I said before about waiting for Arrow to post. I can't see anything being added except a huge amount of confusion (which we don't need) and with Sieg putting the ultimate 'I'll wager my lift on it' out there. I'm going to back my track on Sieg and thus

Vote: Arrow

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
I told u i am accelerate the hero.
and i wouldn't vote me... they call me a hero for a reason...
so if you are town its not worth the risk...

also cant let you do that summonner.
you are mafia, moose was spitting claims at u and u killed him.
u know that i would side with him, thus if u turn blame on me you would be under less suspicion.
Vote:SummonerAU

btw null is suspicious. sieg is still in it. mafia would get a null. since the god father looks like a townie
"the Godfather, on the other hand, appears innocent despite being the Mafia leader" (wiki)

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
also a tracker for the mafia would make sense.
they know who town is. all they need to do is track it.
track info is alot less informative and can be used to mess with town.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Trackers don't read innocence, only cops do. Thus, the whole 'appears innocence' doesn't affect a Tracker. He still sees the godfather target someone.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Yeah, you've missed what a track is.

A track isn't an investigation into a person's alignment. A track only sees what night actions are done. It can only be stopped by roleblockers.

I find it strange that you've used a page that deals with absolutes with the Godfather when http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Godfather says usually. Mafiascum has been used by Vyse and you just pop in with another site.

You were the first one to role reveal willingly AFTER the list came out. You've also buddied up to undead_moose the WHOLE game. VIDEO GAMES.

This is what I believe, Arrow is Godfather and Sieg is Hero. Arrow got a pm or something from Vyse with safe roleclaim after the list came out(this makes me feel better rather than "arrow got lucky". As Sieg was bound by his passive ability, he couldn't counterclaim. I think Sieg's vote now was a subtle hint which supports this. The fact that Sieg also nameclaimed Shaya, the author of the list, makes me more inclined to believe this story than anything else. Arrow, you just seem to be flailing about at the moment, trying to hit anything that isn't you.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Lynch Sieg if Arrow is town, and I reckon game will end if Arrow is mafia. Stupid GTA:SA. If game doesn't end, a role we think is town isn't.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I doubt I was roleblocked as it would be the first time it's happened. It's a cloudy day today. I don't really want to get into what if's with my track though.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
That too. That was hit for 4. lol I didn't even think about that when I posted the bit about the roleblockers Vlade.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
1st Official Day 6 Vote Count:
(3) xXArrowXx : Pete278, Sieg, SummonerAU
(1) SummonerAU : xXArrowXx

(2) Not voting: Vlade, Toshi

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
ide rather let me kill myself than vlade taking the fall.
if i cant your votes over the weekend, ill vote myself.

i know what tracker is duh, its INvestigating night action not alignment. godfather is more like an anti investigate, no types work on him imo.

well how about this, if you kill sieg today, i will willingly die tomorrow. ill even be the first to vote myself.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
1) Why are you so deadset on the Godfather having investigation protection? What makes you so sure? I'm getting a feeling that you already know what Vyse has as the Godfather role (because you are the Godfather)
2) Again, all the options you listed all just buy you time. As I said before, you appear to be flailing around just to survive today. We'd learn the same things from killing you today from killing Sieg and Sieg has my track backing him. Video games.
3) Are you telling us to 'just forget about you' today?

With the way you're acting, I am 90% sure you are Godfather.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i am trying to protect u -,-
+ you dont have anything on me, u didn't track me. even if u did ide stand by my statement saying that if i was godfather it would come up as null.
+ i agreed with moose, and he was right with lynches
+ how does stalling one day help a godfather win? there is 6 people. one with die today say sieg, one will die that night say summoner, so theres 4 people left. and i said ide kill myself that day. I promise. 1 mafia 3 town thats not majority. godfather has no powers other than cant be investigated. so if i do kill myself that day how can i win? you seem to know theur are 2 mafia, yourself and sieg.
+ hero does have a power
+you dont want to lynch me
+XLR8 is more of a HERO than SHAYA anyday.
+you are so keen to lynch me.. even tho u said its equal. considering town has alot of powers, ide see no reason why the mafia wouldn't have a tracker to find these powerful people out. liesha trolled (this proves that pro-mafia can have powers).

in summary, summoner is mafia tracker and sieg is godfather.
summoner faked the track.
if they lynch me they will win. this can be said about another townie 2. however if i am to be lynched ide rather not be voted by vlade cause it would be so sad to see him vote for someone who believe in him the whole game.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I really think that Sieg and Summoner are both mafia. Sieg would be the Godfather and Summoner to be the mafia's Tracker. My reasons:

- 2 mafia and a serial killer in a 16 player game is quite silly. It would make more sense if there were 3 mafia and a serial killer to keep things as balanced as possible.

- undead_moose seemed like he was certain that Summoner was a mafia. Since we know that he was the Jack of All Trades, he could have easily investigated Summoner and get a mafia result.

- Both Sieg and Summoner are both keen to vote Arrow. They are the 2nd and 3rd person vote Arrow, so they won't be killed by Arrow's hero passive (which will result in 2 townies dying in one day and 1 dying at night. Which means Townies lose).

There's a way to determine whether Sieg is mafia.

Sieg, I would like you to cast the final vote on Arrow. If you are the Hero, and Arrow is the Godfather, Townies win. If you are the Godfather and Arrow is the Hero, you die and Townies win. If you do neither, we'll see this as you being the Godfather (and Summoner being Mafia's Tracker) and you will be lynched, followed by Summoner and then Townies win.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
+why didn't u track me summoner?
+plus summoner bandwagoned, you must be waiting for sieg to vote me off but he isn't on yet.

i am not flailing around, answer/question all my sentances/statements it doesn't add up to being mafia.

1/ Why? because it explains whats happening.
2/ an alive town is better than a dead one, and i am clearly more innocent than sieg. who is lurking alot. and i am flameboyant the whole game... yeah very godfather >.>'
3/sure you can see it that way. i am 2 important to lose, a mafia must be killed.

maaaan long post with all these reasons.. i hope fello townies dont cbf read me now :<

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
i am trying to protect u -,-
+ you dont have anything on me, u didn't track me. even if u did ide stand by my statement saying that if i was godfather it would come up as null.
It is true I don't have anything on you. But Sieg has implied you have claimed his role. You are again acting like you know exactly how the Godfather role works in a closed game. The wiki page quite clearly says that Godfather USUALLY has protection, but not always. It also says that the protection will only show them as innocent. Not that it will return nulls from a track.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Godfather page for easy access
+ i agreed with moose, and he was right with lynches
You agreed with moose but didn't list any reason of your own. You just followed moose's lead. A common tactic in mafia games is a scum member to buddy up to a strong town member.
+ how does stalling one day help a godfather win? there is 6 people. one with die today say sieg, one will die that night say summoner, so theres 4 people left.
How doesn't stalling a day stop the mafia from winning? I'm sorry if that seems a little blunt but seriously, if there's only a Godfather left, he doesn't have much choice but to try and stall all lynch attempts on him and hope he catches a break somewhere.
1 mafia 3 town thats not majority. godfather has no powers other than cant be investigated. so if i do kill myself that day how can i win?
I'm confused here Arrow...if you were godfather, why would you be telling the truth and keeping promises? I'm pretty sure you're breaking your own hypothetical.
you seem to know theur are 2 mafia, yourself and sieg.
I don't see what you've based this on. I think you're the only mafia left
+ hero does have a power
Yes, everyone who's read the wiki on the roles in the game would know this. I don't see how this is relevant as nobody has said otherwise
+you dont want to lynch me
Yes I do.
+XLR8 is more of a HERO than SHAYA anyday.
You're using knowledge outside of the thread to base arguments. Is Sieg a Serial Killer? Is Lord Bowser a cop?
+you are so keen to lynch me.. even tho u said its equal. considering town has alot of powers, ide see no reason why the mafia wouldn't have a tracker to find these powerful people out. liesha trolled (this proves that pro-mafia can have powers).
in summary, summoner is mafia tracker and sieg is godfather.
summoner faked the track.
if they lynch me they will win. this can be said about another townie 2. however if i am to be lynched ide rather not be voted by vlade cause it would be so sad to see him vote for someone who believe in him the whole game.
Cool appeal to emotion here flithy scum.

Toshi said:
- 2 mafia and a serial killer in a 16 player game is quite silly. It would make more sense if there were 3 mafia and a serial killer to keep things as balanced as possible.
I don't quite understand why 2 mafia 1 serial killer isn't balanced Toshi. You should explain this.
- undead_moose seemed like he was certain that Summoner was a mafia. Since we know that he was the Jack of All Trades, he could have easily investigated Summoner and get a mafia result.
I'm pretty sure Moose would have mentioned the investigation if he did it.
Both Sieg and Summoner are both keen to vote Arrow. They are the 2nd and 3rd person vote Arrow, so they won't be killed by Arrow's hero passive (which will result in 2 townies dying in one day and 1 dying at night. Which means Townies lose).
1) I'm pretty sure Mafia would go after an easier target in that case. They could have easily attacked Sieg or Pete today. Speaking of, both you and Arrow have gone after Sieg
2)Mafia would be sure to be 1st and 2nd on the vote, now wouldn't they? I think you're just making that up.

Sieg, I would like you to cast the final vote on Arrow. If you are the Hero, and Arrow is the Godfather, Townies win. If you are the Godfather and Arrow is the Hero, you die and Townies win. If you do neither, we'll see this as you being the Godfather (and Summoner being Mafia's Tracker) and you will be lynched, followed by Summoner and then Townies win.
You've contradicted your own views of there being 2 mafia still.

Now, With both Toshi and Arrow posting similar arguements and 2 minutes apart and their own assumptions of 3 mafia, I'm 100% certain Arrow is Godfather and with Toshi only revealing that he's hidden behind Arrow (as he was forced to reveal by myself) makes me believe something is up between you two. VIDEO GAMES.

@Both of you: Also, Tracker is a PRO-TOWN role http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Tracker Read the alignment part. If you're going to say Tracker can be both I'm going to go straight back at you with every role that is 'pro town' can be reversed.

tl;dr Good try Godfather. Better luck next game.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
+why didn't u track me summoner?
+plus summoner bandwagoned, you must be waiting for sieg to vote me off but he isn't on yet.
Why wouldn't I have tracked Sieg when he was the only one who hasn't roleclaimed and there's a list of roles?
i am not flailing around, answer/question all my sentances/statements it doesn't add up to being mafia.
Does my last post answer them?

1/ Why? because it explains whats happening. Yes, so does my explaination
2/ an alive town is better than a dead one, and i am clearly more innocent than sieg. who is lurking alot. and i am flameboyant the whole game... yeah very godfather >.> I would strongly debate this. You haven't contributed anything at all important and have just blindly followed Moose the whole game.
3/sure you can see it that way. i am 2 important to lose, a mafia must be killed.
If you are hero, why are you too important too lose?
maaaan long post with all these reasons.. i hope fello townies dont cbf read me now :< Nice 'subtle' dropping of 'fellow townies', you scum aura is growing larger the harder you try to mix in

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Important Announcement that all players must read.

Tom, Legendary Decisive Gamer, Mafia Player and Cat lover is requesting new players for a nice, simple, fun and small game being run by Pierre called "Werewolves of Miller's Hollow".

I would encourage anybody to join, especially if you are looking to expand on their skills with some a bit simpler than what this game has been thusfar :)

Simply go to this thread and say "/in for Werewolves of Miller's Hollow".

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
You've contradicted your own views of there being 2 mafia still.
I'm simply covering all bases.

Nevertheless, the above plan should satisfy you, does it not? It's a win-win situation for the townies.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
omg so stupid summoner

i claim my role HERO. i dont claim to have a power to prevent saying on role, that power doesn't exist for godfather its just a fabrication so he doesn't have to say. a hero hide his role or a godfather, its obvious godfather is more sercetive.

HAVE U BEEN LISTENING i listed many reasons in past pages why i followed moose.

stalling one day? ITS ONLY ONE DAY, not one more day for the next 3 days. the thing is, town tell the truth and keep promises. i will kill someone who doesn't keep promises its common sense. 3 town v 1 mafia.. pretty sure what gonna happen to the promise breaking mafia.

just saying there could be 2 mafia. and u could have forged the track to cover him. its interesting that you would cover the godfather tho... so maybe their is only one SIEG. and ill contest him then.

Sieg a Serial Killer? Is Lord Bowser a cop? YES they are AND DEKAR IS A EVIL TROLL and MIC and CAO are AWESOME. there is obvious role relations with characters.

yeah sure lets play that game, tracker can be mafia. so can hero. its more likily tracker is tho. Its based on logic there isn't a mafia cop. -.-
________________________________________________--

summoner is next
________________________________________________-

this is about sieg and me now

sieg unvote then i vote then you vote again.

if you are that confident in being hero there is no reason to run away from this.

if i am the last mafia -> town wins
if i am the second last mafia -> town has 2 v1 vote on a mafia which is pretty good odds and theres enough info (you probably go toshi??..)
if i am hero and sieg is last mafia -> town wins
if i am hero and sieg is second last mafia -> 2v1, summoner is lynched next day. GG
if i am hero and sieg is town but not hero -> he should never call this. EVER. and we focus on someone else.

either way this method is the best way/safest way for town.

so what will it be Sieg?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
ooo and i suspose u want to know what happens if we vote someone else.

we vote a town (2 maf remain) -> we lose
we vote a town (1 maf) -> 3 v 1 decent chance
however because we dont knoe if theres 2 or not very risky
we vote a maf (1 remain) -> we win
we vote a maf (2 remain) -> 3 v 1 decent chance

ofcoarse this is assuming that vlade and me are town. since u didn't vote me. if vlade is tense whole time atleast he will be in the final 3. so a townie could trust him.

as u can see if we dont go with the plan. THere is a risk of losing today. If we go with the plan, we will get to atleast the next day to a 2v1 or win.

Top Bottom