• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I was kind of under the impression that if a state crew (such as QLD or WA) couldn't field ten players, then when vsing either NSW or Victoria who have a large pool of players attending, that NSW or Vic would cut back their crew to 5 or 6 to make it fairer.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
That's what's happening when WA or QLD verse NSW or VIC in Brawl. Apologies if I didn't clarify that properly.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yeah that is possible as well but i thought it would just be more epic with larger crews. Still good :)

Splice

Smash Hero
if WA and QLD and Nova fuse, that's 3 crews

Round robin crews is best when we have 3 crews imo
Dunno if 2 smaller ones would be good idea instead of joined one.

swordsaint

Smash Master
we have 4 crews

WA

QLD

NSW

VIC

why not just make it a single elimination bracket

with nsw and vic obviously not being on the same side for epic grand final crew goodness

Zero

Smash Hero
we need more than an hour for this epic crew set, since everyone wants to each each set.

bring your hyper pills, people!

Splice

Smash Hero
umm, yes leisha. I think it would be close enough anyway. If M2K is a good crews player he could probably not lose any stock from some players.

idk, would be cool though actually.

MTGod

Smash Champion
It's up to you guys how you want to run it - we can only get 6 people max from Perth so if you guys want to just reduce the size when versing us that's your decision. Gotta think about the people you'd be excluding though - we want this to be fun for everyone, y'know?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
umm, yes leisha. I think it would be close enough anyway. If M2K is a good crews player he could probably not lose any stock from some players.

idk, would be cool though actually.
M2K wouldn't lose any stocks against any players. Except maybe Hall.

Splice

Smash Hero
I think there are at least 7 people in Australia who COULD take a stock off MK.

And if there isn't, well all the more reason why 3 people is enough for US crew!

+1 vote to having US crew!

tibs7

Smash Champion
Conor I'll make a bet with you.
$20 I won't get 3 stocked.

Splice

Smash Hero
Conor I'll make a bet with you.
$20 I won't get 3 stocked.
^^this

A' i think you missed the point... 10 man VIC crew, 10 man NSW crew, 10 man QLD/WA/Nova crew, and 3 man US crew.

Pretty much all fair.
It'll be hilarious how close US gets yeah, but really they shouldn't win the whole thing :(

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
... lost count of how many times its been said lol

if Aus was.. 4 -5 times better at either smash game, we'd still get 3/4 stocked. After watching him play for about 10 minutes you'll realise it and brix will be ****.

Splice

Smash Hero
I can see how good M2K is lol. I know when I watch his matches I don't have a full understanding of all the thought processes going on, but I can comprehend enough to see why he is good. I don't think anyone will beat him tbh, but I am sure that in one game or another, some of our better players could take a stock off him, either coz he messed up or they got madt lucky or maybe they did something really good.

I think in crews we could do well enough to take a stock off with our best players. I believe it's possible. If we still have enough good players left to take Hall and Oats, idk. But I think it would go well personally.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
in melee our top players will only lose by 2 stock imo
a comfortable 2 stock
i doubt out top players will get 4 stocked repeatedly

MTGod

Smash Champion
Brawl is like Chemistry - you can predict what's gonna happen all day long; but the experimental results will often skew :p

Splice

Smash Hero
I honestly agree with Zac. lol.
I honestly don't. pretty low self-esteem if you think Australia is THAT far behind America.

I'm sure a lot of us are 4-5 times worse than M2K, but like, Ted and Tibs, guys, they can only 2 or 3 times worse imo. Therefore they can take 1 stock at least. :p

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah Splice, you really don't know how wrong you are. Our best players wouldn't be able to come close to beating America's best players and M2K dominates them.
It's nice that you have faith in Australia but come back to reality for a while.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
no motivation in your scene due to bickering.

Earl is like your most motivated player in your entire scene but you all bicker instead of trying to emulate it. (i.e. reading and asking everything so he gains more knowledge on how to be a better player, etc etc)

V.possible for us to at least take stocks off m2k. He could 3 stock us, but us taking stocks is very feasible.

tibs7

Smash Champion
it's a free $20 according to alot of people, why aren't you taking it then! D:

edit: zac you haven't seen us play brawl, how would you know anything about us being able to take a stock.

Splice

Smash Hero
no motivation in your scene due to bickering.

Earl is like your most motivated player in your entire scene but you all bicker instead of trying to emulate it. (i.e. reading and asking everything so he gains more knowledge on how to be a better player, etc etc)

V.possible for us to at least take stocks off m2k. He could 3 stock us, but us taking stocks is very feasible.
I agree with this. I like playing Earl because I think he learns the same why I do, but yeah I always learn a lot when I play him. He copied my camping style/concept after just one set of friendlies, and then ***** me with it in the tournament <3

I think our scene will get more motivation soon.

But I agree the rest of your post too shaya.

loltibs <3

tibs7

Smash Champion
Typical zec answer....
I'll still mm'ing you in melée.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I honestly don't. pretty low self-esteem if you think Australia is THAT far behind America.

I'm sure a lot of us are 4-5 times worse than M2K, but like, Ted and Tibs, guys, they can only 2 or 3 times worse imo. Therefore they can take 1 stock at least. :p
Okay, fair enough. What Zac's saying is a bit of an exaggeration of what I believe (but true for a lot of us). To be super serious really honest, what you're predicting is more likely - that the higher echelon of players in our community might be able to take a stock or so.

especially tibs if he can get in M2k's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom