• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop x Interstate Crew Battles (Locked and Loaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Didn't realise this thread was renamed...Who can take a stock of M2K??

I think WA/QLD should combine for Brawl crews because we won't have enough people...

Melee on the other hand we should just round robin it.... QLD v VIC, QLD v NSW, VIC v NSW...done

No US involvement....because a) they don't have enough players b) if they did it owuld be extremely one sided c) Who really cares how we go against them...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I just think people should stop talking themselves down, and give it their all. I'm sure our top level players could actually stand a chance. Its been over a year now, and some of us have improved. I know I've gotten better to an extent, but no where near top level yet sadly.

So stop talking yourselves down people <3

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Just do round robin with the US players forming their own team, if they beat all the states who cares. The most important thing is that NSW will crush victoria ;)

Toby.

Smash Master
who actually cares about how many stocks people are going to take from m2k?. it doesn't prove anythiiiiiiiiing

edit: but yeah obviously Vic won't even get Jason to 10% because they are all scrubby scrub scrub scrubs.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
VCT... crew of 2.... so you'll be playing like, Tibs and Attila.... then Ted and Shaya.... and maybe M2K and Hall.

lol.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah Scrubs, USA won't be a part of the crew battles, we'll keep this strictly Australian.

Melee will be round robin.
Brawl will be round robin, assuming the resource states want to merge. Otherwise, the format is undecided.

tibs7

Smash Champion
No one said it mattered Toby :), but it would be nice if a few of us did it, that's all.

Crews will be funny.

Toby.

Smash Master
It would be nice, but MEH

If he 3 stocks you two times in a row in a tournament, it doesn't mean you couldn't get more stocks off him in a later set, or in friendlies. It's just whether you or him guess right with your reads.

And even if he 3 stocks you many times, you're still a good player and people shouldn't feel the need to say that you or any other top Australian player sucks.

At the same time, there's no sense in saying we're good if we manage to get a few stocks off M2K either.

whateverrrrrrrrrr im more saying this to the people who aren't top players

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
More like fibs and afaila.

amirite guys
lolololol.

also leisha and splice, we wont suddenly be better against m2k if we 'believe in ourselves' and talk ourselves up, that wont change anything.
we're just stating reality, and you really have no leg to stand on in an arguement here, we've played m2k, you havnt, so I'm not sure how your arguements can stand to ours.

childbirth hurts more then getting kicked in the nads, trust me, I know more then women about childbirth.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I heard rumors about childbirth being the worst pain imaginable, but the brain deletes the memory of the pain after birth, so you wont be put off having another child.

But rumors are rumors, it could be completely wrong xD

Anyway, random~

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
M2k 2-3 stocks players like jman and other top players from the U.S. Sure he's good at the fox matchup but he 2-3 stocks almost anyone else besides the other players at his level like shiz mango armada etc.

How anybody expects to acheiver anything greater than taking even one stock off him suprises me.

This is from melée, but I'd expect the same from brawl. It's not called being negative or anything, it's called being REALISTIC and respecting a persons talent.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i heard zxv eats a big bowl of kidney stones for breakfast every morning

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Who does QLD have for crews ?
Melee:

Kas
Zac
Scrubs
Rob
Ryan
Jbirds
Hotdogs
Chris( apparently hes not coming???)
Seig
Moose
Vyse

Brawl

Chris (sif hes not coming)
J-Birds
Toki
Emery
Kas
Oldman
Sea
Ranga
Scrubs (if im needed)
Vyse
Hotdogs
Cal

Chris better be coming we'll get ***** in brawl otherwise...

I think WA/QLD (assuming Chris is going) would be quite strong

Hopefully Zac / Rob come for Melee

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yeah WA/QLD is the best option for both states to be able to compete with NSW and VIC.

10 MAN

Chris
JBirds
Toki
Hotdog
Vyse
Corpse
Ric
Roman??
Marteh??
Perth doyle

Input WA, that is if your not opposed to a fusion

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
i got 2 questions regarding the brawl crews rules:

1. has it been decided yet how a time out will work?
2. Is the MK 25 grab limit a rule in crews?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Tedeth's Rule: in the event of a timeout, both players lose stock equal to the number the opponent has remaining.

Splice

Smash Hero
Tedeth's Rule: in the event of a timeout, both players lose stock equal to the number the opponent has remaining.
Good rule. If we're using that it only makes sense to have some variation of the MK 25 grab limit rule too.

Because any ol' MK can just stay on the ledge and not get hit pretty much, like Liam could kamakaze his 3 stocks against Tibs. =/

S.D

Smash Master
What's the NSW Melee crew looking like?

Me
Unreon
S.D
Tedeth
Kulla (?)
Jaz (?)
Turtle (???)

... sigh NSW...
Yeah they're all going at this point (although I'm sure they haven't all booked, I'll check with everyone tomorrow).

Pats a big maybe, but he would be v helpful, I suppose Shaya in there aswell + idk Bjay? Meteor? Gords???

Good rule. If we're using that it only makes sense to have some variation of the MK 25 grab limit rule too.

Because any ol' MK can just stay on the ledge and not get hit pretty much, like Liam could kamakaze his 3 stocks against Tibs. =/
Sif even have a timer in crews...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom