• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Registration - BRAWL & MELEE POOLS POSTED

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Seeding will be done (I assume) like for Rocky:

There will be 3 distinctions of players that are seeded.

Seed 1s constitute the "highest level" (by seen through power rankings / previous major tournament results) players of the country, with about half Victoria and half out of staters.

Seed 2a are seeded Victorian players, Seed 2b are seeded out of state players. The amount of players in each seeding distinction should be equal; the number being the amount of pools the tournament will have.

All seed 1s will be in their own pool.
Each pool will then have one from each seed 2a and 2b.

This seeding "favours" the hosting state somewhat, but this is because it assumed there will be more Victorians than out of staters as a whole in attendance.
It is assumed all seed 1s will progress through into bracket, the best player out of 2a/b will also go through.
The amount of players advancing from a pool haven't been decided though.

Hater

Smash Ace
Yeah thats fair enough i agree with that

So that being said it would almost be impossible for me ranked 6th in perth to be in the same pool as richard7 ranked 3 in perth right ?

Would just find it disappointing to travel that distance to play another(ranked) perthian in pools

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I think it goes without saying that OoSers will be placed in seperate pools wherever possible.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if you get through to the bracket, don't be surprised if you are vsing someone from the same state 2nd round
very hard to separate by location and skill perfectly fairly

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm dunno if I'll be able to make it to this or not (it's kinda unlikely depending on money and what else is going on at the time etc) but I guess it can't hurt....

Name/Alias: VK
State: ACT
Games entering: Brawl

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
After doing a clean-up of enlisted Smashers so far, we have around 85-87 Smashers currently on the seeding roster. If you haven't put your details here yet, please do BEFORE SEPTEMBER 24!

redrighthand

Smash Apprentice
Sorry CAOTIC, won't be coming. Parents dropped surprise going away dates on me. Takes priority. Hope everyone has a sweet time. Please take me out of the seeding :)

Cheers.

Gords

Smash Champion
I know it says the 24th but Ill add my name here anyway.

Name: Gords
State : NSW
Entering: brawl, melee, melee doubles.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I am currently constructing Pools for all events. Some interesting information:

- The number of signups for Brawl and Melee are similar, with B: 74, M: 64. This represents a decline in Brawl signups, but an increase in Melee signups, in comparison with Rocky. Brawl is not going to be significantly larger than Melee this year.

- Interstate signups have slightly exceeded the local signup base. Local: 45%, OOS/OOC: 55%.

- There is an expected 10-20 extra entrants for Robocop that have not signed up here, which will once again bring our expected attendance to somewhere around the 100-man mark, give or take 10.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Brawl Singles Pool Release
(Subject to Modifications)
* TOP 2 ADVANCE TO THE FINALS BRACKET

Atlas VIC
Mew2King NJ
S.D NSW
Tails WA

Jake/Mikeyman VIC
J-Birds QLD
Khoa VIC
Melancholy NSW
Nova SA

Abhi VIC
Gords NSW
Hater WA
Meteor Master NSW
Toki QLD

Earl VIC
ItemfinderDeluxe ACT
K-0S QLD
Scabe ACT
SummonerAU WA

Oats CA
RangaDORF QLD
Timic83 VIC
ViVa VIC

C~Dog VIC
CAOTIC VIC
EA NSW
Shaya NSW

Leisha VIC
Nixernator VIC
Scoot NSW
seaDORF QLD

Jamage SA
Jei VIC
Sieg QLD
Tibs VIC

Corpsecreate WA
Dekar VIC
KaleidoRuby NSW
Stray ACT

Dean VIC
Glorification VIC
Liam NSW
MTGod WA
Vyse QLD

Hotdog QLD
J00sh VIC
Marteh WA
Splice VIC
Surgi VIC

Kas QLD
Smoking Puppy QLD
Tanman VIC
Tedeth NSW

Air VIC
Attila VIC
Grim Tuesday SA
Silfa ACT
VK ACT

Emery QLD
Nicks VIC
Rad NSW
Richard7 WA
Vermy VIC

Atyeo ACT
J4 VIC
OldmanDORF QLD
Zxv NSW

Bylim5 VIC
Calibur QLD
Hall CA
Toshi VIC

------

Seedings by State:
VIC=11
NSW=8
ACT=3
USA=3
QLD=3
WA=3
SA=1

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If there is anyone I have left out accidentally, or there is a clash/error, please advise and I will update as necessary.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Depending on the scheduling of events, i will have to pull out of brawl singles.

I have nrl grand final tickets for sunday. It's a last minute change of plans because my team (roosters) have made the grand final and i'm not missing them for anything.

So yeh, scratch me out of any sunday events cao.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Are you another one of the fellas who would prefer Brawl Singles to be on Saturday by any chance?

Top Bottom