• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Housing Thread.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
if what I've heard from j-birds is correct, if you can get 4 people together.. you can stay in the hotel that robocop is being held at for $25 per person per night? is that correct? If so, we'd need one other person. Probably staying from the 25/26th until robocop finishes (3rd).

Testikills

Smash Journeyman
if what I've heard from j-birds is correct, if you can get 4 people together.. you can stay in the hotel that robocop is being held at for $25 per person per night? is that correct? If so, we'd need one other person. Probably staying from the 25/26th until robocop finishes (3rd).
I could go for that

MTGod

Smash Champion
To be honest, other than them losing money I can't see any reason why they woudn't let us do that - it's not like we'd be smuggling immigrants across the border or anything :S They don't have to provide extra beds - we can use the floor to its maximum potential :D

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
You guys have never gone to previous Melbourne majors I presume?

They don't let you do that. You can try and you most likely would get away with it too but don't let them see what you are doing.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Actually, I have not even seen a major tournament series linked with a hotel that doesnt feature a dozen smashers in one room. Of course, it's your own risk, but you'll likely end up making a good saving. Also, with the hotel being VERY party oriented, it's unlikely to be an issue.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
So...does this mean after I finally agree to house all of you you're all going to pay for a room instead?
Let me know so I can house others instead pls.

Zxv

Smash Lord
So...does this mean after I finally agree to house all of you you're all going to pay for a room instead?
Let me know so I can house others instead pls.
I'm staying with Redact. I might visit sometime over the duration of my stay, depending on how you're holding up.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
@Jei, I'll try and discuss it with them ASAP, my issue I may be losing the internet soon.
So I'll leave it up to MtGod and Hater.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Jei, I was under the impression that you still wanted us to try and get housing/accommodation and if we couldn't get it cheap enough, to use your housing offer as a last resort :S... Either way we'll discuss it ASAP (most likely tomorrow or Sunday) and get back to you... Sorry man :(

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Nah it's all cool. One of my last posts says I am increasing the amount I can house to 9 that's all. If you can find other accommodation then that's great, please do so.

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Corpse, Myself and Richard7 have a room with 4 bunk beds booked between Friday 1st Oct to 4th Oct (3 nights) at the Formule1 Hotel Melbourne which is located within 2 minutes walk of the Robocop venue. We are looking for a 4th to stay with us. The cost is $25 per night. If anyone is interested in staying with us please send either myself, Corpsecreate or Richard7 a PM.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Formule1 = best hotel ever haha. i'll prob be staying in the hotel with Jbirds and Toki, 4th person is welcomed I guess.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I think he was being sarcastic, as far as i know were staying at the tourney venue.
oh okay, so you, scott and toki are staying at CQ? I assume you're just getting one room even though they're twin share? just trying to find out what other QLD people are doing before we book.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
3 ACT people (Scabe, Silfa, Julian) need some housing for Sunday night and Monday night. Doesn't matter if you can't do both days. Thanks :)

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I have the option of staying with my relatives which is 20mins or so from the venue or if I can be housed closer to the venue, I'll take that.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I am able to house around 8-10 people from the Monday before Robocop to the Sunday. I live in South Yarra, which is about 10 minutes to the city by Train/Tram/Bus, 5 minutes by private vehicle. Let me know if you're interested.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I am able to house around 8-10 people from the Monday before Robocop to the Sunday. I live in South Yarra, which is about 10 minutes to the city by Train/Tram/Bus, 5 minutes by private vehicle. Let me know if you're interested.
I'll take that offer. By Sunday do you mean you can house that Sunday night?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
3 ACT people (Scabe, Silfa, Julian) need some housing for Sunday night and Monday night. Doesn't matter if you can't do both days. Thanks :)
I could house you guys, but I have uni so I wouldn't be there on Monday from about 11:30am - 7pm.

Would love to have you guys though! C:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll take that offer. By Sunday do you mean you can house that Sunday night?
Calibur, have we met? I'm just curious. Oh and Sunday night is a likely no-go for housing since we're shifting to the venue for accomodation over the weekend (everyone i'm housing is coming with me) and my roomate is arriving back from Abu Dhabi.

Cao, sign Hall and me up, please.
Locked in! I'll show you guys how Melbourne is done

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Yea we have a couple of times. The last time was at Korean BBQ in the city in Brisbane a while ago. There was a meet happening at Bob's on that weekend I think. Alright, thanks in advance for housing me. I'll crash with someone from the tourny on Sunday night then I guess haha. I fly home on Monday.

Top Bottom