• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robocop Housing Thread.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
With Robocop 3 months away now I think its time we started thinking of potential housing. I'm sure housing for people from Perth/SA could be very helpful. So if you can house people then post here how many you can house and if your looking for housing post here also. I'll keep this thread updated.

Looking for Housing:

MTGod+Hater (Perth)
Marteh (Perth)
Hotdog+Jbirds (QLD)
Vyse (QLD)
CaLibUr_1337
Scabe+Silfa+Julian

Can House People:

CAOTIC 8-10 people, 27 September --> 3rd October
Jei Jei (Kas, Syke, Scrubs, Sloth, Nick?) +5 Maybe
Dekar289 1 maybe
C~Dog "some"
Jei Jei - "Can house a lot of people but they need to get their own food/transport"

MTGod

Smash Champion
(Possibly a bit early :p)

Maybe also a list of exactly who would like housing would be good as well??? That way private conversation can be pursued to arrange housing...

[Myself, everyone's favourite Aussie Lucas player, would be on that list btw :D]

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Err yeah I completely missed that somehow in the original post. I did plan on adding this information of course as who needs housing and who can house are pieces of information that work hand in hand.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i might be able to house 1, but idk if i should
would be a bit unfair to everyone else... might hold a raffle or something

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'm housing a number of QLDers (to my knowledge Kas, Syke, Scrubs, Sloth and....Nick? I'm not sure) but I mentioned ages ago that if someone has another car, then another 5 can stay at mine.

Hater

Smash Ace
I the great 3 stocker of australia's favourite lucas would very much appreciate housing and i can provide many many hours of rob ditto's ^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hater has never three-stocked me, I don't know what you're talking about Hater ^^

Dekar289

Smash Hero
depending on bracket i could see ted getting top 10 in melee, he is... so nice

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Housing would be appreciated for me + jbirds! We only come in packs of 2, like russian brides... But twice as good =D

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I can house some people, although Ted + ACT + San Diego get first dibs. Think we may be getting a hotel for at least some of the nights.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Havok/Hall/Oats are paying $1000+ so they should definitely get first dibs (although I'm sure people will be queueing up to house them :D)...

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
myself and fellow DORF's are coming to robocop.. think seaDORF is housing with cao for a couple of days since he's in the good books for donating so much money for M2K. We might require housing for a couple of days, or we might just stay in a hotel for the week or something. See what happens.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Corpse, I have someone in Melbourne that may be able to house me + you and your brothers.
I'll keep you posted.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Old enough to partake in the joys of life, but still young enough to retain threads of innocence (read: 20 years old ;))

Why's that?

MTGod

Smash Champion
HEY!!! I spent a year of university studying the correct contextual insertions of a varying number of emoticons; wrote a thesis on that stuff!!! Don't go mocking my work, fool!!! :mad:

Splice

Smash Hero
Might be able to house you if you were still in school lol.

But I'll talk to mum about it.
Closer to the date though, if you haven't found housing by then.

MTGod

Smash Champion
EDITED OUT (See post below)

No idea HOW this got posted :S

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I guess any remaining OoSers that need housing are welcome to stay at mine but I can only drive 4-5 people. The others will need to find their own way. I live merely meters away from public transport. Or maybe a Melbourner who drives can also stay and drive another 4-5 people. Fcked if I know, I just have a lot of room that's all.

MTGod

Smash Champion
@Splice: I appreciate the thought man, but to be honest asking your parents if a 20 year old guy you know from the internet to come and stay with you for a week does sound a -little- like a Jerry Springer moment :p As you implied it's probably best to look for someone to house of a similar age unless you're housing 2 or more people xD

Still, I'll be in Melbourne from the Tuesday before the tournament, and will be trying to attend any MEETS YOU GUYS MAY ORGANISE *nudge* so I'll hopefully meet all the melb people before the tournament anyway ;)

@JeiJei: Whereabouts do you live in relation to the airport??? Chances are high I'll be catching public transport from the Airport anyway (since I'm arriving so early, unless I either discover teleportation or someone loves me so much to come pick me up :D)

Hater

Smash Ace
Since im the same flight as jesse(mtgod ^) if there is another car available i can drive it but i cant bring mine :p Also would <3 jeijei if ya let me stay over <3

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Besides Vermy I can say I live closest to the airport than any other Smasher...but it's still an expensive trip due to my car being a petrol guzzler...I don't know, let's see how you guys go with finding housing, if you absolutely can't then I guess I can pick you both up to stay at mine.

Top Bottom