• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

What's The Point

Smash Master
People I am housing, when do you all expect to get to my place? I know IL is showing up late, and Kel is ready any time. I prefer everyone show up later (9ish) and as close together as possible.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
gotta say, V, you're a very weiner-oriented guy.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
no? well ok then. what about sausages of the juicy variety?

Asa

Smash Hero
me and pj cant come because of work, patches-chan

basically my coworker's liver failed so i must carry this restaurant on my back #teamspacing #mekos

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Derek and Julian, have you guys actually tried using TioPro for a tourney?

It takes a step backwards in a lot of areas IMO. No improvement to the Edit Pools Assignments page, and you can't even move players around the bracket drag-and-drop style anymore...

AtotheZ

Smash Lord

It takes a step backwards in a lot of areas IMO. No improvement to the Edit Pools Assignments page, and you can't even move players around the bracket drag-and-drop style anymore...
yo dawg drawing spots out of a hat and paper and pencil is the future of tournament brackets

JTsm

Smash Master

This drawback is actually Pretty ****ty. I you have to click on a MU and right click the name you want and click on swap. Then you click on the player to swap. Probably the most tedious thing ever,

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
just like any major overhaul in terms of software, i always wait a while before switching to the new one due to the inevitable # of bugs and annoyances with the new one

looks like i'm not wrong in this instance either

JTsm

Smash Master
just like any major overhaul in terms of software, i always wait a while before switching to the new one due to the inevitable # of bugs and annoyances with the new one

looks like i'm not wrong in this instance either
I mean, everything else is fine in terms entering names, and the overall design is neat, but I love dragging and swaping the seeds. It was so much easier than reconfirm swapping/clicking.....

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

i figured out how to do it at Lordy's I'll have to try it out today to remember how i did it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have played around with it a little. I plan on getting better accquainted with TioPro tonight at WTPs.

Also guys after reviewing my seeding list and attendance list:

The estimated attendance for this tournament is 70 -75.

This is taking into account last second drop outs and the new MI players I cant list.

Its more likely that we'd hit the 60s than exceed PS4's attendance. But I'm usually spot on with my guesstimates.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I wanna get friendlies in with as many people as possible :)

Roller

Smash Legend
So after playing last night, I am now 100% sure I am terrible at this game. Rust has corroded the few things I did right...

I request LOE1 in my bracket on the grounds that he deserves another notable win this season, and I'm currently his best shot.

Top Bottom