• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Announcement:

NO FOOD AND DRINK INSIDE THE VENUE!

This goes for both the auditorium and the room where the tourney will be held. If we wish to continue to use this venue, please help us out by keeping all food and drinks outside of the tourney room and auditorium. There are plenty of tables immediately outside the room where you can enjoy all your food/drinks as well as a food court downstairs.

Be respectful of the equipment in the room.

The auditorium we are using has lots of equipment available for our use and will make this a memorable experience for you all. Don't ruin it by damaging the equipment, thus preventing the room from being used in the future. Have mannerisms and clean up after yourselves. Ask anyone who stayed for finals at PS4, it was a good time. We want to continue that.

Power Strips....BRING THEM!

These, along with setups will be extremely beneficial to the tournament progressing smoothly. If you have any extras (Ori :yeahboi:) bring them.

Play your matches!

When I first joined the scene, we had 20-man tournies that ran until 1-2 am. That ain't happening here. If you have matches to play and decide to leave without letting someone know, you run the risk of being DQed. Warning issued.

Enjoy Yourselves!

Tourneys are competitive and all, but make this a memorable event. Have some fun (and save some salt for me :denzel:).

Also, Tech I'll create a results thread during the tourney, so that all you have to do is copy/paste the results and bracket ;). Upload pools too, that's gotta start becoming a standard, why not start now?
I can do all of these and I will not forget the powerstrips this time!
Also, I'll be saving all the pool sheets regardless since we will need them for the PR stuffz. Having 2 copies is great.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Announcement:

NO FOOD AND DRINK INSIDE THE VENUE!

This goes for both the auditorium and the room where the tourney will be held. If we wish to continue to use this venue, please help us out by keeping all food and drinks outside of the tourney room and auditorium. There are plenty of tables immediately outside the room where you can enjoy all your food/drinks as well as a food court downstairs.

Be respectful of the equipment in the room.

The auditorium we are using has lots of equipment available for our use and will make this a memorable experience for you all. Don't ruin it by damaging the equipment, thus preventing the room from being used in the future. Have mannerisms and clean up after yourselves. Ask anyone who stayed for finals at PS4, it was a good time. We want to continue that.

Power Strips....BRING THEM!

These, along with setups will be extremely beneficial to the tournament progressing smoothly. If you have any extras (Ori :yeahboi:) bring them.

Play your matches!

When I first joined the scene, we had 20-man tournies that ran until 1-2 am. That ain't happening here. If you have matches to play and decide to leave without letting someone know, you run the risk of being DQed. Warning issued.

Enjoy Yourselves!

Tourneys are competitive and all, but make this a memorable event. Have some fun (and save some salt for me :denzel:).

Also, Tech I'll create a results thread during the tourney, so that all you have to do is copy/paste the results and bracket ;). Upload pools too, that's gotta start becoming a standard, why not start now?
Got it. No Powerade in the tourney room.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
what the hell did you do to this thread V115

Top Bottom