• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I can't decide if I want to go to this. Someone please convince me.

This is one of those times where I need lains high speeches about how smash leads to success and happiness in life. We have all experienced those speeches

:phone:
West Michigan needs you, you're part of the team that helped us beat the construction last time. ;-;

D

Deleted member

I can't decide if I want to go to this. Someone please convince me.

This is one of those times where I need lains high speeches about how smash leads to success and happiness in life. We have all experienced those speeches

We still gotta team. :ngallon:

Kel

Smash Master
So my plans changed and I will now be arriving earlier than I originally thought. I will be in the Farmington Hills area for a business meeting around 3 PM Friday and I will be available after that (around 4 or 5 PM) for smashfests and whatnot.

Where will a smashfest be happening in the area?

Also, was SPAU held as Mason hall? Because that is where my test is Sunday.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So my plans changed and I will now be arriving earlier than I originally thought. I will be in the Farmington Hills area for a business meeting around 3 PM Friday and I will be available after that (around 4 or 5 PM) for smashfests and whatnot.

Where will a smashfest be happening in the area?

Also, was SPAU held as Mason hall? Because that is where my test is Sunday.
Smashfest at WTP's as per pre Phoenix Saga tradition.

JTsm

Smash Master
SPAU was in Mason.
SPAU2 was in the Pierpoint venue where PS5 is at.
SPAU3 will be on the moon in a space station.

Kel

Smash Master
Smashfest at WTP's as per pre Phoenix Saga tradition.
WTP told me not to come over until 9. I will be out of my meeting and in Detroit around 4 PM. Ramen can only entertain me for so long.

Plus I haven't played smash in forever and I will need to get back in shape a bit.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
? What happened?
I've been posting with specified names and PMing about teams. No responses at all. I was incredibly hyped to come and tear it up with my bro like a couple years ago (and because Shugo is a picky ***** <3) but he can't make it anymore. I'm not about to pay money to piggyback a randomguy123 and the getting ignored thing (I don't mind being turned down, but no acknowledgment at all really irks me) is getting old. I love doubles, it adds so much to a tournament experience for me and as a result I've become quite the capable doubles player (especially with the support nature of my character, topped with the fact that I can tank stocks like crazy whether it's randombro456 or M2K himself on the other side of the screen). It just...blows my mind how difficult it is to find a capable and willing partner time and time again.

LOE1

Smash Lord
so i just found out meh partner may ditch on me

i think we would make it pretty darn far if we teamed KB. but since you dont know me well, i guess im just a randomguy123 to you. buuut if ya actually wanna team, just say so

LOE1

Smash Lord
yea, and i got bodied by him lol. thats why im thinking he will think im not good enough

Top Bottom