• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

fZk

Smash Lord
so i just found out meh partner may ditch on me

i think we would make it pretty darn far if we teamed KB. but since you dont know me well, i guess im just a randomguy123 to you. buuut if ya actually wanna team, just say so
Who were you teaming with?

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Just for the record, LOE1 and I took a set off of Zinoto and Tutu in teams. And I am terrible in teams and got carried most games.

So yeah. LOE1 is pretty legit in doubles.

LOE1

Smash Lord
an ike, goes by lord ike. pretty damn good too, he 2-0'd scala at ps3, and ive heard that he can prob beat WTP. but he actually has a life and has stuff to do with his gf :(

fZk

Smash Lord
an ike, goes by lord ike. pretty damn good too, he 2-0'd scala at ps3, and ive heard that he can prob beat WTP. but he actually has a life and has stuff to do with his gf :(
I have no idea who Lord Ike or scala are but we had good chemistry when we teamed. We should try it again.

LOE1

Smash Lord
thanks you all for vouching for me. you guys are awsome :)

also harms, its mexican, not indian. get it right scrub.

and juan, i'll team with ya if KB declines meh offer. asked him first, so its pretty much his decision lol. but yea. i loved how we worked so well of a team at SPAU2 even though we never teamed before. was pretty fun. but like i said, lets see what KB says 1st.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Unless you have an accent like Juan, you will be indian.

Also, Wario/Diddy is the best team after MK/MK

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
yeah do you guys realize the West MI scene has only been around for about a year now. Skynet 1 was last november. PS1 was in December last year. Zinoto was a random. It all hasn't been that long.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I know you've been putting in work and have improved a lot since PS4, LOE1. Consider your offer accepted.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
yeah do you guys realize the West MI scene has only been around for about a year now. Skynet 1 was last november. PS1 was in December last year. Zinoto was a random. It all hasn't been that long.
Its beautiful how a scene can change so drastically.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Announcement:

NO FOOD AND DRINK INSIDE THE VENUE!

This goes for both the auditorium and the room where the tourney will be held. If we wish to continue to use this venue, please help us out by keeping all food and drinks outside of the tourney room and auditorium. There are plenty of tables immediately outside the room where you can enjoy all your food/drinks as well as a food court downstairs.

Be respectful of the equipment in the room.

The auditorium we are using has lots of equipment available for our use and will make this a memorable experience for you all. Don't ruin it by damaging the equipment, thus preventing the room from being used in the future. Have mannerisms and clean up after yourselves. Ask anyone who stayed for finals at PS4, it was a good time. We want to continue that.

Power Strips....BRING THEM!

These, along with setups will be extremely beneficial to the tournament progressing smoothly. If you have any extras (Ori :yeahboi:) bring them.

Play your matches!

When I first joined the scene, we had 20-man tournies that ran until 1-2 am. That ain't happening here. If you have matches to play and decide to leave without letting someone know, you run the risk of being DQed. Warning issued.

Enjoy Yourselves!

Tourneys are competitive and all, but make this a memorable event. Have some fun (and save some salt for me :denzel:).

Also, Tech I'll create a results thread during the tourney, so that all you have to do is copy/paste the results and bracket ;). Upload pools too, that's gotta start becoming a standard, why not start now?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
NO FOOD AND DRINK INSIDE THE VENUE!

This goes for both the auditorium and the room where the tourney will be held. If we wish to continue to use this venue, please help us out by keeping all food and drinks outside of the tourney room and auditorium. There are plenty of tables immediately outside the room where you can enjoy all your food/drinks as well as a food court downstairs.
Can't stress this enough. Pierpont is probably the best overall venue we have right now in Ann Arbor, and we can't risk losing privileges to it by breaking their food/drinks policy. Go to Panda and Quizno's all you want, but finish eating outside the room.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have TioPro so I should be able to upload pools easily. For some reason, I was never able to save pools with the old version.so I had to do it manually. But I was going to post pools results anyway. I did it for PS4.

And I'll post more reminders later after I eat.

And I'll handle the results thread, Zinoto. But thanks!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
For those who don't know already, Tech Chase will be having a pizza party for everyone at the venue around 6pm. Talk to him on Saturday when you enter the venue for more information.

Top Bottom