• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road Runner Presents $7500 Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Discuss away. Topic is here. Just try to keep it on topic guys and gals. This is not intended to be a Melee vs Brawl or Online vs Offline discussion.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
This is intriguing. BTW, the only hacks that work Online are the hacks that have you play on the Online Waiting Stage, Target Tests, and HRC Stages, So don't worry.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The cash prize is amazing, but you guys make sure to check up and read that its not just one tournament; the top players from the Fall ladder will be invited to participate in the final tournament for the money. So get to work :D

edit: also, go go go go mlg!

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
This seems like its going to be interesting. One of the biggest brawl pots to date is going to be done online.

I have a feeling this will turn into an offline vs online discussion but heres hoping it doesn't.

Puddin

Smash Lord
So like, now we can win money in a Smash Bros tourney AND stay home with no pants on? This is gonna be interesting.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I wonder if this means no brawl in the 09 circuit. After all this seems like the big thing the last announcement was talking about.

Well I wasn't expecting mlg to pick up brawl so soon so this is still awesome.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
It could mean that, or that they are planning to and getting hype for MLG Brawl.

You really can't speculate.

King~

Smash Champion
They could be just testin the brawl waters with this

either way its an interesting approach, seeing how the money will affect whos playing. and how many come

Sharky

Smash Master
looks pretty neat, except I can't join it lol.

I try to join the singles ladder, so I make a team, and it says "This Player Name is active in a different team."

I..uh...just made the account, how could I have joined another team? o.O

King~

Smash Champion
it means the tag ur using has been takin, it happened to me when i first started to.

i took yosh if thats what u were going for lol

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Wish they did this for the European Singles, considering I'm 4th at the moment. :(

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, time for me to get active on GB again it seems.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Are all of you guys ******** or something? Its the cutoff for the SUMMER PLAYOFFS this is the FALL SEASON... wow learn to read

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Are all of you guys ******** or something? Its the cutoff for the SUMMER PLAYOFFS this is the FALL SEASON... wow learn to read
Wow, way to be a complete douche.

I clicked on "join" and READ that it said the registration cutoff for the fall season was Sept. 15th.

King~

Smash Champion
Wow, way to be a complete douche.

I clicked on "join" and READ that it said the registration cutoff for the fall season was Sept. 15th.
im thinkin this was an error cause the fall season started yesterday so sign should still be there but you might have to go to the site from a diffrent link

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****

Since I don't have to go like 50 miles to play, I easily want IN on this.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
There's going to be WAY too many people who want in, how will they filter it?

MuBa

Smash Lord
Lol when I saw the name "Road Runner High Speed Online" I thought we'll be able to have a tourney with no lag. :laugh:

Oh man...Nintendo should really stop being stupid and fix the ****ed problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom