• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yes.
And with that, my total comes to $64, more than any brown person is usually ok with.
NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE MMS UNLESS YOU'RE 100% SCRUB.

zmx

Smash Lord
Yes.
And with that, my total comes to $64, more than any brown person is usually ok with.
NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE MMS UNLESS YOU'RE 100% SCRUB.
For some reason this made me lol. Partially because someone could just pretend they were scrubby or challenge you under a fake name.

Anyways I see you have me listed. Sorry, but I can't come to this. I will however spread the stream link far and wide.

I hope Canadian players make upsets. Good luck to you all.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
if you wanna skype with cruxis tojoe and gi add me up on skype, in training cruxis for all his mms!

skype is teeohhjoe

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
So, I am 100% confimed for a wii, and 100% not bringing a TV. Also... if anyone else waits till the last minute like me for s*** and needs a partner still lol, Im your man. I use GaW, ROB, Snake, or Kirby, or MK if need be but perferably not cuz i hate MK lol and im not THAT bad, Id say I usually place in the top half of my regions tournies. So yea... just throwing it out there, team with me :D

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
So, I am 100% confimed for a wii, and 100% not bringing a TV. Also... if anyone else waits till the last minute like me for s*** and needs a partner still lol, Im your man. I use GaW, ROB, Snake, or Kirby, or MK if need be but perferably not cuz i hate MK lol and im not THAT bad, Id say I usually place in the top half of my regions tournies. So yea... just throwing it out there, team with me :D
I still need a partner, we may end up teaming this time around! XD I don't want to hold you back... but I'm still in need of one.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I still need a partner, we may end up teaming this time around! XD I don't want to hold you back... but I'm still in need of one.
Well considering were good friends we may as well team, regardless of any slight holding back... or my lack of knowledge when it coomes to nanners. Just keep em away from me :p .

Also, 1 DAY HYPE... Im also exceptinging 2 or 3 dollar Unity Ruleset MMs Bo3/5 from anyone regardless of how good they are. My only stipulation is that you are allowed to change characters midway through the MM in the same manner as a set/bracket match.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
**** im gonna be in 4 cities this weekend.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
oh yeah also joe i cant bring my LCD anymore... sorry :(

buenob

Smash Lord
@Raziek - gonna be cool too meet you guys! Lurking the Halifax FB group is srs business - you guys are mad active

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
To joe. Your phone is going straight to voicemail. well be in Toronto at 2 pm

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
To joe. Your phone is going straight to voicemail. well be in Toronto at 2 pm

Yo, where will you be? I'll be at union station around that time. We could probably head up to Whitby together.

If you guys want to get ahold of me, since I know the area pretty well, this is my cell number. 519 282 0117

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Well considering were good friends we may as well team, regardless of any slight holding back... or my lack of knowledge when it coomes to nanners. Just keep em away from me :p .

Also, 1 DAY HYPE... Im also exceptinging 2 or 3 dollar Unity Ruleset MMs Bo3/5 from anyone regardless of how good they are. My only stipulation is that you are allowed to change characters midway through the MM in the same manner as a set/bracket match.
Accepted ;D

Team NS just passing through Montreal. Hype!

Shood have picked me up and put me in the trunk

YRSF_omega

Smash Rookie
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Last chance to let us know if there are any games or accessories you're looking for that we can bring down.

We'll have plenty of these elusive Official Gamecube Controllers imported from Japan for purchase during the event: $49.99 a piece.

Lights

Smash Apprentice
It sucks my mom said I was able to go when I first asked her, then the people around my mom managed to change her mind .. "What if he gets ***** or beat up?" "Where will he stay and we don't even know who these people are, they can be rapists or perverts for all we know" "He's young and people can take advantage of him" Over protective typical family. But Yeah. Sorry. mom still gave me $300 since she wouldn't buy me the ticket. So I don't want to give an answer right now but i'll think of tin man's tourny. higher hopes since it's the summer(no school) i'll be 18 soon enough anyways.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Will do, we just got checked in, getting showered and ****.

Room 332 and 334 at the Motel 6.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Accepted ;D
Awesome :D Thanks man.

Ne1 else, 2 or 3 dollar MMs? Bo3/5 Unity Ruleset. The only stipulation is that MMs against me are not character bound, its like a bracket or set match in terms of rules for changing characters. Come on people, the more the merrier :)

Darkshadow, Ive never faced your Kirby yet :( Face me this tournament k
Phiddlestick, I wanna face your Wario. I BARELY beat your PT last tourny but I hear your Wario is better so I wanna face it to and find out first :)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Its a good thing that this is happening in the weekend, definitely gonna watch this and the stream is looking boss.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
By the way I'm entering this as
Trollnado Strikes Back

Next year sometime will be Return of the Trollnado

There will be no Phantom Trollnado

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
It sucks my mom said I was able to go when I first asked her, then the people around my mom managed to change her mind .. "What if he gets ***** or beat up?" "Where will he stay and we don't even know who these people are, they can be rapists or perverts for all we know" "He's young and people can take advantage of him" Over protective typical family. But Yeah. Sorry. mom still gave me $300 since she wouldn't buy me the ticket. So I don't want to give an answer right now but i'll think of tin man's tourny. higher hopes since it's the summer(no school) i'll be 18 soon enough anyways.
were hosting RoS2 this summer, stay tuned

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Ne1 else, 2 or 3 dollar MMs? Bo3/5 Unity Ruleset. The only stipulation is that MMs against me are not character bound, its like a bracket or set match in terms of rules for changing characters. Come on people, the more the merrier :)
You're on ;)

Darkshadow, Ive never faced your Kirby yet :(
Nor have I, despite the MM we were supposed to have at SiD 5 (was it?).

:nessbrawl: vs :kirbybrawl: $1/$2 Bo3?

Sound good? :D

Top Bottom