• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
1. Ally
2. Vinnie
3. MJG
4. Holy
5. ???

Anyone know what place Nicole got and who she beat / lost to?

Ruinn

Smash Ace
This is based off what I know.

Brawl Singles Ladder:

1.Ally
2. Vinnie
3. mjg
4. ?
5. torontojoe (i think)

in terms of doubles pretty sure ally and his bro holy won, nicole and her partner in 2nd, can't remember 3rd and will/blackaenese in 4th.

Some of that may be wrong but the majority is right I believe. :o

buenob

Smash Lord
shoutouts to a mad fun tourney!

can't wait for the results thread, but I can imagine that after last night people are going to need to recover...

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
good stuff Gi and Joe for putting this together, it was great.

shout-outs to everyone, love all of you, let this be a lesson to not consume massive amounts of alcohol whilst smashing

mmmmyes!

one love

~Zhao

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Shout out to fUddO for beating Iliad, hellz yeah.

Wouldn't you believe that the day they needed me at work for so badly ended up being pretty quiet?

YRSF_omega

Smash Rookie
Thanks for having us at the event! We had a great time. Sorry we had to take off early.

Shout outs to everyone who parted with some hard earned cash and picked up some goodies from our table. We'll see you again! Don't forget to visit us on the web and facebook if there's anything you're looking for.

Patches

Smash Master
Quick shout out to logic.

Dude. Thanks for giving me my most hyped up match ever. All I've ever wanted is a hyped match. And they even threw in an ingersoll chant. The match made me a happy Canadian. (:

:phone:

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Good games everyone, thanks Joe and Gi for hosting such an awesome tournament. Definitly the best Ive ever been to in Canada thus far. I think i played more games in that tournament than EVERY other tournament combined due to great amount of setups, AND the brackets also seems to be on fair time despite all these friendlies. Super Job guys. I guess ill wait for the results thread for shoutouts.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
During Patches vs Logic game 2 someone told me Patches won game 1. Then I didn't find out he didn't until after I got hyped for him winning game 2. Why you gotta do that to me?

Top Bottom