• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ugh seriously don't turn this into some kinda bs competition with Tin. There's already Impulse and WHOBO this summer anyways.
its not a competition what the hell lol

>announce tournament in summer
>other tournaments in summer
>ur trying to be a sneaky bad guy mr.tojoe

u know me so well

Cruxis

Smash Lord
its true last night when me joe and gi were chillin and talking about egypt joe revealed to me his desire to take over the brawl community and destroy attendance for impulse, his plan is to have the ROS2 venue at a strip club making it much more appealing than the A&C games tiny basement croweded with 100 sweaty neckbeards

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I knew it :p

But nah Joe, it just seems somewhat questionable regardless. There's a whole lot of summer tournaments and since we're in Canada we're not gonna be most people's first choice.

Then again a bunch of people will already have their passports because of Impulse and this, so w/e.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I knew it :p

But nah Joe, it just seems somewhat questionable regardless. There's a whole lot of summer tournaments and since we're in Canada we're not gonna be most people's first choice.

Then again a bunch of people will already have their passports because of Impulse and this, so w/e.
well i dont know what you want me to say other than its not trying to take away their attendance lol you should be thankful that so much buzz is happening in canada are proud of the growth thats taken place this year, you complain when i announce im having a tournament in the summer but zip ur lips when they make a thread a week before my tourney, but then again i like playing the villain so cheers:cool:

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
YO Cruxis, itll be great to see you again tommarrow. Wanna $3 MM Bo3? U always asked me for MMs so i figure this time ill ask you lol. Cept no set characters, cuz i like to change mid way thro.

To anyone else, I am excepting friendlies or MMs 1-3$ Unity Ruleset Bo3/5 - no set characters. So u can change your character after each game the same way you could in a bracket match. In 90 minutes I wont have access to my computer, but if u wanna MM me tommarow just find the guy wearing a shirt with a cactus on it (The same as the one in my avatar) and we will play.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
To anyone else, I am excepting friendlies or MMs 1-3$ Unity Ruleset Bo3/5 - no set characters. So u can change your character after each game the same way you could in a bracket match. In 90 minutes I wont have access to my computer, but if u wanna MM me tommarow just find the guy wearing a shirt with a cactus on it (The same as the one in my avatar) and we will play.
It's totally on ;)

i have no moniez for MM, everyone friendly me plz! <3
Deal. Wanna try out my much improved Ness against your Luigi after our shameful friendlies last time XD

Also to anyone else who wants to MM a Ness main, just find the dude in the Ness getup in the venue (tough to miss lol) and let me know, I'll defs be down

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
have we ever played??? come early cause thats prob the only time ill have for friendlies and id like to play ya
#toproblems
i can dig it, im planning to catch the earlier train (the one that arrives at 10 or so). I can help set up if you need it too. whatever i can do hahaha

and yea Red-X, mass Ness v luigi friendlies. it'll be too good!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
for everyone coming early, come through the side door, the venue owners arent opening the front until 10:30

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Also to anyone else who wants to MM a Ness main, just find the dude in the Ness getup in the venue (tough to miss lol) and let me know, I'll defs be down
I swear 2 god if ppl start accidentally wanting to mm me because of this description I'm gonna money match you irl

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
TO JOE, really bad idea to host during summer, there's WHOBO4, IMPULSE, COT6, SKTAR, SRT, And another one. Unless you're looking for a local. I don't mind but otherwise =l.

MR L, can you pm me your number if you haven't? We'll call you around 10:30

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
TO JOE, really bad idea to host during summer, there's WHOBO4, IMPULSE, COT6, SKTAR, SRT, And another one. Unless you're looking for a local. I don't mind but otherwise =l.

MR L, can you pm me your number if you haven't? We'll call you around 10:30
All he has to do.
Is..

Something.

zmx

Smash Lord
Just got a question about the stream. I know it was said you guys might have issues, so is this really the case? Or will you guys post up a link to the stream later today?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No, it's one day, just today.

They're just going to record it like they would a stream and play it tomorrow because of issues or something.

zmx

Smash Lord
I know that's what GIMR said in his video. But he was assuming the situation at the venue would be so bad they'd be forced to do this. I was wondering if this is really the case.

Top Bottom