• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
ill try convincing them lol, and yeah i can bring a wii but im not sure if it has complete brawl save data.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Dom can't make it in time for bracket anymore

I NEED A DUBS PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:phone:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
He's coming around 1pm he says

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
doubles bracket starts at 1:15pm, just pay for him in advance, we can delay the bracket 10-15 minutes if need be no worries

edit: so many last minute drops lol probably gonna turn the USA vs Canada into a 3v3 to make room for Toronto vs Nova Scotia, that sound good guys?

-Googs

Smash Lord
If you have balls NS fight GTA, if you scurred fight toronto.

To clarify, Toronto is people like supreme dirt and such. Joe and Tin both aren't considered Toronto.

GTA on the other hands would be Joe, Tin, Hamilton (basically), Whitby, and Peel.

GTA sums up our whole region, where as Toronto is just a selected few who aren't necessarily accurate of our skill level (No offense, honestly)

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
If you have balls NS fight GTA, if you scurred fight toronto.

To clarify, Toronto is people like supreme dirt and such. Joe and Tin both aren't considered Toronto.

GTA on the other hands would be Joe, Tin, Hamilton (basically), Whitby, and Peel.

GTA sums up our whole region, where as Toronto is just a selected few who aren't necessarily accurate of our skill level (No offense, honestly)
Yeah we're gonna have to go with GTA. It's all of NS participating, so to say "oh, well only people who are technically fully Toronto" would be silly. (Even though just Toronto has a higher population than all of NS, lol)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I got dibs in on part of that crew, **** tins PR which is based on tourneys not based on skill

i am on level with meek and he agrees and hes not coming so i take his place (srs)

-Googs

Smash Lord
Joe doesn't want to be captain because he is busy with tons of other stuff and doesn't need the extra responsibility of the crew. Although he will be on it, he will not be captain. With this being said GTA needs to choose a captain and I wouldn't mind it. My resume includes being a former crew captain of Whitby, where I am 1-0 against Hamilton. No trolling and all seriousness I think i'd be a good captain for GTA, if other people think theres a better candidate by all means elect him instead, just throwing the idea out there.

I would've preferred meek but he isn't going anymore :(

White91

Smash Apprentice
Zhao is our captain, though i get the A,
So basically you guys are sayinf we would kick torontos *** so we have to play ontario, so its halifax/nova scotia vs grand theft auto? Is that your crew name?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
if i were to look at it from nova scotias point of view, playing against only toronto is kind of a lose/lose for you guys

either you beat toronto and everyone goes "well, it was only toronto players, not all of ontarios best"

or you lose to toronto and everyone goes "well, ontario didnt even need to use its best players to beat nova scotia"

honestly nova scotia vs ontario will probably be a lot more exciting anyways

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ally/holy can you guys bring your wii? were lacking wiis badly :(
no, our wii is on life support, it cannot move from its location sorry ;l

We still gotta have our :nessbrawl: dittos and our :nessbrawl: vs :falconbrawl: MMs lol

What say 1 or 2 bucks apiece bo3?

Still accepting any and all MMs for my :nessbrawl: for 1 or 2 bucks, so just let me know if you're interested.
I'll do 2 ;) accepted

I will MM anyone in 99stock 1v1 in ssb64, not trolling. 30$

Let's go I'm down hehe.

doubles bracket starts at 1:15pm, just pay for him in advance, we can delay the bracket 10-15 minutes if need be no worries

edit: so many last minute drops lol probably gonna turn the USA vs Canada into a 3v3 to make room for Toronto vs Nova Scotia, that sound good guys?
Nah that would suck honestly, either 5v5 or nothing.

White91

Smash Apprentice
See i didnt know that.
Anyway, since Toronto is johning already, we will play all you sissys i dont care, its Halifax vs Ontario, prepare yourselves for war

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I find it funny how quickly this turned into people outside Toronto usurping this when I was the one who challenged NS to the crew battle in the first place.

Then again, I'm not going, so w/e.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Also Toronto isn't johning, the rest of our region's just attacking us out of nowhere.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I unfortunately can't come to RoS anymore. :( Sorry guys.
Ah, sucks man, was looking forward to seein how well you'd do and having some friendlies, been too long since we played :(

also if anyone wants to come help us setup gi,me,chris,johnny + some of whitby and gaming ottawa are gonna be at the venue at 9am the day of to get the room all done up, feel free to drop by even if you wanna just come there early to chill

once again, bring wiis, extension cords/power bars

thanks!
edit: were also looking for more staff volunteers so hit me up if you wouldnt mind helping out
Might be able to squeeze a few extension cables and/or power bars, I'll see what I can do. And what kinda stuff do you need help with? Glad to help out a bit if you need :)

Iliad

Smash Lord
yo Cruxis. No you aren't. If you were of that skill level, you'd be on PR. Placing bad at tournies but claiming that you're actually a good player =/= being a good player?

JUST SAIYAN

Roller

Smash Legend
NS doesn't need a team captain. We'll just assemble and come to a general consensus as we throw ourselves at GTA. We're a bunch of communists.
Syko, you're going!???

GOOD GOD I WANT TO GO TO THIS.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

where are you? ;;

Lain /namesearch bait

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
what the hell mark accept my mm :( </3

so dom says he's not sure if he's leaving at 1 or arriving at 1 so i'm teaming with jen now, dom will still come to the venue to hang out and have friendlies mm's or w/e :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Illiad/Joe I really need to talk to you guys sometime tonight. I gotta go to the mall after school, but I'll try to make that as quick as possible and be home like 6-7ish MST.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
What time is that est?
Ill be making trips around the city to get gear so ill try to be home in time, we got dis

Top Bottom