• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
what the hell mark accept my mm :( </3

so dom says he's not sure if he's leaving at 1 or arriving at 1 so i'm teaming with jen now, dom will still come to the venue to hang out and have friendlies mm's or w/e :)
I did back in post 1883! D:

And looking forward to playing Dom again, we had some real fun sets back at AN and I haven't seen him since SiD 3 lol

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo Cruxis. No you aren't. If you were of that skill level, you'd be on PR. Placing bad at tournies but claiming that you're actually a good player =/= being a good player?

JUST SAIYAN
Come at me bro MM me then!

:phone:

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
... Hey wait lol, I just noticed I dont have a partner either lmao. For anyone who wants to be my partner, ill be frank, Im fairly good- not bad, or super amazing but good lol. I can hold my own with GaW, Kirby, ROB, Snake, and MK.. tho i really hate using MK so id rather one of those other 4.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
@GIMR, so you will be arriving at 2pm EST?

Also, what time Raziek do you think you guys will be dropping by at?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
@GIMR, so you will be arriving at 2pm EST?

Also, what time Raziek do you think you guys will be dropping by at?
no GIMR gets in from the megabus stop at 2pm, then im coming to get them and packing them up for the train to whitby, they should be ready for pickup at around 3

eric pm me your number

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I did back in post 1883! D:

And looking forward to playing Dom again, we had some real fun sets back at AN and I haven't seen him since SiD 3 lol
Huh sorry I'm derp. I meant the $250 one there's no way I can navigate this thread on my phone

Lol if u guys fight I almost don't know if I can watch.

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Hmm...bracket starts at 9:15, last Westbound train from Whitby station arrives at 11:47

Anyone willing to provide me with housing/a ride back to Toronto (ANYWHERE on the TTC map should be fine, preferrably near a station lol) in the unlikely event that I do so well in this super-stacked bracket that I'll miss the last train, or in the event that the tourney ends up running late?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Hmm...bracket starts at 9:15, last Westbound train from Whitby station arrives at 11:47

Anyone willing to provide me with housing/a ride back to Toronto (ANYWHERE on the TTC map should be fine, preferrably near a station lol) in the unlikely event that I do so well in this super-stacked bracket that I'll miss the last train, or in the event that the tourney ends up running late?
this will be done a lot sooner if we have the proper amount of setups,we just need people tpo bring their wiis, also the stream is going to be on Sunday, not Saturday
edit: for those wondering why sunday, were gonna record everything saturday then stream it from home on sunday...the venues wifi might be god enough so who knows :) maybe we will streamlive

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
V's MMs

Roller
:zerosuitsamus:::popo: $5 bo5 (Apex stagelist)

Avarice
:pikachu2:::metaknight: $1 bo3
:pikachu2:::snake: $1 bo3
:pikachu2:::marth: $1 bo3
:pikachu2:::dedede: $1 bo3

Raziek
:zerosuitsamus:::marth: $5 bo5

Red X
:zerosuitsamus:::ness2: $2 bo3

Patches
:pikachu2:::gw: $5 bo5 (Awaiting response)

Kongmetal
:zerosuitsamus:::sheik: $5 bo5 (Awaiting response)

Tech Chase
:zerosuitsamus:::dedede: $5 bo5 (Awaiting response)

Cruxis
:zerosuitsamus:::snake: $20 bo5

TO Joe
:zerosuitsamus:::metaknight: $5 bo5

Holy
:zerosuitsamus:::rob: $10 bo5

All MMs assume Unity Ruleset 2.0 and are character locked unless otherwise noted. If you want to change set count/amount of money/ruleset/characters then ask me.
Those listed with Awaiting response, confirmplz.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Don't worry Luke, I'll ask for you.

He was going to ask if his Mom should pack him a Lunchables for this. Also should he bring Orange or Apple juice? He can't stay up any longer than 8pm, so no late night smash for him guys, sorry.

;)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
V's MMs

Roller
:zerosuitsamus:::popo: $5 bo5 (Apex stagelist)

Avarice
:pikachu2:::metaknight: $1 bo3
:pikachu2:::snake: $1 bo3
:pikachu2:::marth: $1 bo3
:pikachu2:::dedede: $1 bo3

Raziek
:zerosuitsamus:::marth: $5 bo5

Red X
:zerosuitsamus:::ness2: $2 bo3

Patches
:pikachu2:::gw: $5 bo5 (Awaiting response)

Kongmetal
:zerosuitsamus:::sheik: $5 bo5 (Awaiting response)

Tech Chase
:zerosuitsamus:::dedede: $5 bo5 (Awaiting response)

Cruxis
:zerosuitsamus:::snake: $20 bo5

TO Joe
:zerosuitsamus:::metaknight: $5 bo5

All MMs assume Unity Ruleset 2.0 and are character locked unless otherwise noted. If you want to change set count/amount of money/ruleset/characters then ask me.
Those listed with Awaiting response, confirmplz.

Damn, $54 on the line.
ROB vs ZSS 10$ Bo5? :)

Top Bottom