• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
URC ruining Brawl.

:phone:
and thats why URC is a bunch of hosers!
Any tournaments that do not follow [the Unity Ruleset] will not be eligible for stickies on SWF or featured coverage on AllisBrawl.
FYI, this rule was not made by the URC; it was a decision made by the administrators of SWF. AZ was included in the decision, but it was made even before the URC was created. So there's no need to blame this one on the URC.

At least, this is what Esam told me..

fUddO

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was MLG/whoever owns SWF who made that decision. Normally I'd say it's the right one, but this tournament is too hype to not get stickied.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
FYI, this rule was not made by the URC; it was a decision made by the administrators of SWF. AZ was included in the decision, but it was made even before the URC was created. So there's no need to blame this one on the URC.

At least, this is what Esam told me..
>rule involving URC was created before said organization even existed

Right...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Good reads. Wish I was able to come. =[

:005:
I literally stared at this for 5 minutes wondering why you can't come.

Then I realized by come you meant show up to the tourney.

Shows where my mind's at right now lol.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
^ is it sad that im older than most of u guys and didnt get what this meant for a min

Mprime

Smash Ace
Joe throw me down for the canada roster in one of those tba? Spots ;D. Ima training 24/7 yo. (fingers crossed)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
=if we hit 80 registered attendees me and Gi will throw in the second pot bonus + an awesome raffle prize!!! lets go people !

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Count me in. I'll bring a hacked Wii for recording and I can prolly swing a TV or 2 as well.

This is lookin pretty hype and I want this to be as big as possible so I'll proly help out with the pot bonus in some way, but let me get back to you on how much once I check the funds situation.

Also, anyone need a dubs teammate?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
80 seems easy honestly with american coming. Should just put down that pot bonus right now lol
then lets get it to 80 asap my mans!!!!!!!!!

Count me in. I'll bring a hacked Wii for recording and I can prolly swing a TV or 2 as well.

This is lookin pretty hype and I want this to be as big as possible so I'll proly help out with the pot bonus in some way, but let me get back to you on how much once I check the funds situation.

Also, anyone need a dubs teammate?
thanks dude

we need more setups!!!!!!!!!!!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'll provide the salt with shoruykens and possible misfires. Although I'm not responsible for the heart attacks that will be suffered do to the amazing knockback from Luigi's fsmash.

Top Bottom