• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT capscapscaps

WE ARE GIVING AWAY FREE MEGABUS TICKETS BOTH WAYS TO ANYONE TRAVELLING FROM NEW YORK AND PITTSBURGH LET EVERYONE KNOW GUYS THIS IS HUGE LOOK AT MY CAPS!!!!

:phone:

Last edited:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Courtesy of your amazing host.... I'M COMING TO THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% confirmed
HYPE HYPE HYPE!
it's gonna be my first time in canada so i'm expecting someone to bring me to a bomb club or party *cough cough* taking mm's from every canadian i haven't played before.
/oliswag

can't wait to see canada XD anyone need a teammate btw?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I LOVE THIS HYPE

Logic, Blackanese, Doom, and Vinnie are all 100% confirmed. Good **** taking advantage of our megabus deal!!!!!!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
we need 20 more people to register in order to qualify for the pot bonus, lets go canada the americans are showing us up CMON!!!!!!!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
So Broccoli King = Will...it makes so much sense now XD
I always wondered why Broccoli King was the highest ranked DK on the SWF Rankings when I had never heard of any Broccoli King

Any and all Canadian players, I want to play you all so hit me up ^_^
I want to play you, but I don't think I'll be MMing anyone (unless somebody that's 100% free wants to give me money for no reason) cause I'm kinda tight on cash atm

Though I may start to MM if my financial situation clears up by February. I'll let you know. For the record I play ZSS and I'M BETTER THAN SALEM AND NICK RIDDLE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So Broccoli King = Will...it makes so much sense now XD
I always wondered why Broccoli King was the highest ranked DK on the SWF Rankings when I had never heard of any Broccoli King

I want to play you, but I don't think I'll be MMing anyone (unless somebody that's 100% free wants to give me money for no reason) cause I'm kinda tight on cash atm

Though I may start to MM if my financial situation clears up by February. I'll let you know. For the record I play ZSS and I'M BETTER THAN SALEM AND NICK RIDDLE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOL I can't believe people are still being mindgamed by this. I made that tag for MLG, and just kept it for smashboards. But I only ever enter and use the Will tag =P I gotta switch it up sometime.

And if friendlying is all you got, well that's some ***** ****. Better fatten that wallet for me brah. <3

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
LMFAO dude said go collect your milk money!!!

edit: also thankyou to everyone whos offered a setup for us to use<3

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
I SHOULD be 100% for this, Red X and I will hopefully bring the Oakville Crew.

Put me down for maybe, but it's probably 90% likely I'll be there.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I just realised Will is going.. Wooo!
Now we just need MikeHaze and DEHF.. Muaha~

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Watch Patches win the Games and walk away with the Money. GIMR won't help you this time, haha.
You may know the GaW Mu, but, do you know the Patches Mu ?

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind playing agaisnt some american players... but it seems they only want to MM. :/

Free Peachy hugs to those who play me~ lmao XDDD

Top Bottom